PDA

View Full Version : CDC- Green Zone - Shielding = COVID Intenment Camps

BucketBack
08-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Now hiring

https://rumble.com/embed/vi6z39/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/vkt58j-cdc-publishes-green-zone-concentration-camp-protocol-preparing-masses-impri.html

The CDC is getting ready to transport "high risk" people to 'internment' camps, where they will be segregated for long periods of time.

red442joe
08-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Hehehe, good luck.

Joe

Kusa
08-08-2021, 09:03 AM
I’m tired of shit like this.

Prepared One
08-08-2021, 09:08 AM
And the Jews where told they were being taken to a better place.

juskom95
08-08-2021, 09:19 AM
Hehehe, good luck.

Joe

Unfortunately, just like in Nazi Germany, much of it will be ignored and/or justified by the media.

The real unknown here is how hard and how much of the population will push back.

Prepared One
08-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Unfortunately, just like in Nazi Germany, much of it will be ignored and/or justified by the media.

The real unknown here is how hard and how much of the population will push back.

I am betting not very hard and not very many. Most still believe what the state MSM is telling them and won't realize what is happening before it's to late. A tyrannical governments needs 4 things in order get and maintain control. They need stupid lazy people, they need to control the press, eliminate free speech, and get the guns. They have 3 of the four and are working feverishly on the forth.

juskom95
08-08-2021, 09:47 AM
I am betting not very hard and not very many. Most still believe what the state MSM is telling them and won't realize what is happening before it's to late. A tyrannical governments needs 4 things in order get and maintain control. They need stupid lazy people, they need to control the press, eliminate free speech, and get the guns. They have 3 of the four and are working feverishly on the forth.

Getting the guns is going to be the real interesting and unknown thing. Not that I do not think it could happen or that it will be attempted, but I'm not sure if any government has tried confiscation on a population with this high of a percentage of firearm ownership. That might be America's one and only 'saving grace,' so to speak. Our high firearm ownership might just deter blatant stupidity.

Then again, I have learned not to underestimate the power of stupid.

Box of frogs
08-08-2021, 09:47 AM
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

That link/document is a year old
BoF

Prepared One
08-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Getting the guns is going to be the real interesting and unknown thing. Not that I do not think it could happen or that it will be attempted, but I'm not sure if any government has tried confiscation on a population with this high of a percentage of firearm ownership. That might be America's one and only 'saving grace,' so to speak. Our high firearm ownership might just deter blatant stupidity.

Then again, I have learned not to underestimate the power of stupid.

I have been on this planet for 62 years and I have thought many times that surely, they cant be that stupid, only to find that yes, they surely can be that stupid. I never underestimate the power of stupid. :bigthumbup:

Piratesailor
08-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Although this so worrisome, it’s also old news. I read this document last year. In fact, I may have posted it on PF or others did. Memory doesn’t recall.

If they tried to implement this, especially at a camp level, due to delta or lambda or other animal house name, it would end badly.

I don’t like that they even considered this or would write it up as a possibility.

Prepared One
08-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Although this so worrisome, it’s also old news. I read this document last year. In fact, I may have posted it on PF or others did. Memory doesn’t recall.

If they tried to implement this, especially at a camp level, due to delta or lambda or other animal house name, it would end badly.

I don’t like that they even considered this or would write it up as a possibility.

One of my takeaways from history is that if they tell you who they are or what they want to do. Listen to them.

juskom95
08-08-2021, 11:19 AM

They (DHS, Capital Police, CDC) are going to do this, and it won't be fought . . . at least initially. This will be done in areas like CA, NY, OR etc, where the 'dangerous, infections unvaccinated,' will be 'quarantined,' for 'their own protection.' We even saw this in KY where a judge put multiple people on house arrest because they refused to quarantine over a possible, chance, they could have been exposed to COVID-19.

If they're doing it here in KY, I expect worse is happening in other states and is simply not being shared.

Box of frogs
08-08-2021, 11:43 AM
The CDC has already implemented this right in front of everyone’s face back in 2020
In most big cities at least. I live near ATL and the Georgia World Congress Center downtown was used just as described in the CDC link the OP posted

https://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-08-03/georgia-world-congress-center-surge-beds-re-open-state-partners-grady

BoF

stevekozak
08-08-2021, 12:11 PM

Yes, it is very curious. We, as Americans, are infinitely better armed to resist government tyranny, but I fear that people will wind up getting into the boxcars anyways. Alas, Babylon!!

Mad Trapper
08-08-2021, 04:23 PM
Yes, it is very curious. We, as Americans, are infinitely better armed to resist government tyranny, but I fear that people will wind up getting into the boxcars anyways. Alas, Babylon!!

I'll be living the woods before getting in a boxcar.

Innkeeper
08-08-2021, 04:25 PM
I won't go peacefully, I will probably end up in a bag.....which is fine it will be on my terms.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BucketBack
08-08-2021, 06:56 PM
woods is 100 ' away

red442joe
08-08-2021, 07:13 PM
One of my takeaways from history is that if they tell you who they are or what they want to do. Listen to them.

People STILL ask how Hitler did what he did.
He told you! He wrote a ****ing book!
Ass

Joe

BucketBack
08-09-2021, 06:30 AM
Ass

Joe

#2 best seller ever, behind The Bible

Prepared One
08-09-2021, 07:09 AM
Ass

Joe

I've read Mein Kampf. Although terribly written, It's not terribly hard to figure where he was wanting to go.

BucketBack
08-12-2021, 06:18 AM
BTTT

https://tftc.io/content/images/2020/08/tenor--11-.gif