PDA

View Full Version : Blood Protected them

Dwight55
08-08-2021, 08:49 PM
Blood on the doorposts was their protection that day.

Death angel didn't bother to check who or what kind of person was behind the door . . . blood protected them.

May God bless,
Dwight

https://youtu.be/LPtaSzyxRuI

NewRiverGeorge
08-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Death angel didn't bother to check who or what kind of person was behind the door . . . blood protected them.

Amen

bigwheel
08-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Its nice warm and cozy under the Blood of the Lamb. Praise the Lord.

Innkeeper
08-11-2021, 10:22 PM
I had a Sgt over in Korea..... thought the world was only 5600 years old and all rock music was from the Devil.....we made him listen to a song from Metallica which told that story..... "creeping death" after listening he was like "maybe I shouldn't be so close minded" .
I would love for the lord to send his angel of death to help us again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dwight55
08-12-2021, 06:44 AM
I had a Sgt over in Korea..... thought the world was only 5600 years old and all rock music was from the Devil.....we made him listen to a song from Metallica which told that story..... "creeping death" after listening he was like "maybe I shouldn't be so close minded" .
I would love for the lord to send his angel of death to help us again.

When the 4th seal is broken in Revelation 6 . . . your wish comes true.

1/4 of the world's population dies and goes directly to hell.

It is not God's death angel doing the work . . . but the effect is the same.

I truly believe that will also push up the persecution of us Christians . . . when the world begins to notice that all their folks were deeply affected . . . but the Christians were not. It will be somehow linked to blaming Christians for their deaths.

May God bless,
Dwight

bigwheel
08-12-2021, 04:00 PM
Hung around a lot of Fundy Baptists who hold similar views to the Sarge. What did requiring him to listen to demonic rock music do to change his mind on the young Earth theory? Thanks. Couldnt quite piece that together since I prob aint never heard the song. I like Country or Western.

Innkeeper
08-12-2021, 08:07 PM
Hung around a lot of Fundy Baptists who hold similar views to the Sarge. What did requiring him to listen to demonic rock music do to change his mind on the young Earth theory? Thanks. Couldnt quite piece that together since I prob aint never heard the song. I like Country or Western.Creeping Death tells the story of the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt they don't moxk or .make fun of the religion they tell the story of the plagues and the coming of the angel of death as well as the passing of the painted doors.
I like my country music as well but my tastes are eclectic....though the 80's had awesome music.

bigwheel
08-13-2021, 10:29 PM
Well that makes perfect sense now. Thanks. Anything that helps the Hound of Heaven drag lost sinners back from the flames works for me by cracky.