PDA

View Full Version : Have you felt evil?

Mad Trapper
08-19-2021, 02:13 AM
O.K. I still have my soul.

But have you been confronted by what I consider the Devil/Lucifer? That is the presence of pure evil.

A few times in my life I have been confronted with evil/devil. My faith in God was strong. Real scary and I turned to Jesus/God, they saved me .

What I am asking, how many others?

Slippy
08-19-2021, 05:17 AM
O.K. I still have my soul.

But have you been confronted by what I consider the Devil/Lucifer? That is the presence of pure evil.

A few times in my life I have been confronted with evil/devil. My faith in God was strong. Real scary and I turned to Jesus/God, they saved me .

What I am asking, how many others?

I think I know what you are talking about. There have been a few times where I've been to places and felt an evil presence was nearby or a group of people were evil.

And I'm not talking about being in a bad part of town or near some thugs or bad dudes,

I'm talking about people or places that to the casual observer, might be "normal" but as I focused in, could tell their was an underlying evilness nearby.

Hard to explain.

Prepared One
08-19-2021, 05:40 AM
These guys always scared the crap out of me.

stevekozak
08-19-2021, 05:54 AM
Yes.

hawgrider
08-19-2021, 06:52 AM
Felt it in Asheville NC. Evil place buh bye won't be going back.

BucketBack
08-19-2021, 07:21 AM
As soon as I crossed 8 mile over into Detroit.

It seems to be a Negative Power Center

red442joe
08-19-2021, 08:14 AM
I don't like children. I don't dislike them, I'm just not all enamored and interested in them.
That said, I believe kids are mostly the product of the way they are raised. There are no "bad" kids.
Except one.
Ex-wifes son had a friend-she came to me and said something is off about him-I noticed too; was literally afraid to turn my back on a seven year old child!

Joe

shootbrownelk
08-19-2021, 08:25 AM
I feel the presence of evil whenever I see either of the Clintons, Pelosi, Schumer, Fineswine, Barry O'bummer and his husband Michael. And as of lately, Biden, Harris or anyone in their administration.

Slippy
08-19-2021, 08:26 AM

Hawg,

Funny you should say that, me an Mrs S felt an evil presence in Asheville, NC downtown area.

Will not go back, no reason to put ourselves in that situation.

hawgrider
08-19-2021, 10:07 AM
Hawg,

Funny you should say that, me an Mrs S felt an evil presence in Asheville, NC downtown area.

Will not go back, no reason to put ourselves in that situation.

That place was jacked up! We rolled in the on the Harley while touring the mountains and spent the night and hated it couldn't get out of there quick enough. Yup never again the evil was dripping off the dew on the grass.

Inor
08-19-2021, 10:20 AM
That place was jacked up! We rolled in the on the Harley while touring the mountains and spent the night and hated it couldn't get out of there quick enough. Yup never again the evil was dripping of the dew on the grass.

You guys are right. There is something seriously wrong with Asheville, NC. I've only been there once and did not like it a bit. The client I had there was nice to me, paid their bill on time (very unusual in my world) and I refused the second contract there. There is something off about that place.

BucketBack
08-19-2021, 10:52 AM
One Second After was set there.

Broncosfan
08-19-2021, 10:54 AM
I lived about an hour from Asheville for over 20 years. Didn't really go there just drove through some. Never heard anything really bad about the place. Did take my Dad to the VA hospital there several times. Was even there the day of 9/11. Glad I never just stopped in town for anything.

Kusa
08-19-2021, 01:10 PM

For some reason there are a lot of Satan worshipers there. People have had their pets nabbed and brutally sacrificed. There are a lot of fags there too.

The countryside is beautiful though. It’s a shame that it is infested with undesirables.

hawgrider
08-19-2021, 02:29 PM
For some reason there are a lot of Satan worshipers there. People have had their pets nabbed and brutally sacrificed. There are a lot of fags there too.

The countryside is beautiful though. It’s a shame that it is infested with undesirables.

I did some research on the area after we got home and found similar results as you. We were just rolling thru area and it was time to bunk up for the night otherwise Asheville was not on my list of places to go.

Big Ken
08-19-2021, 02:47 PM
Every time I'm in a hospital and a love one passes I feel this guy, is he evil? in my eyes he is! I last felt him Nov. 22 2019

SOCOM42
08-19-2021, 02:54 PM
My brother lives near Boon, NC.

Driving down there, we went through that city, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Was like some evil thing in hiding was watching us, never stopped or wanted to.

Yes there is a sixth sense, it makes you aware.

It was one of those times I though, "I wish I had my airplane!"

Dwight55
08-19-2021, 06:28 PM
Yes . . . there is a presence called Evil.

Evil is in fact Satan . . . and it is his fancy to get people to do things that basically are bad.

There is no evil done to humans by spirits, ghosts, werewolves, and the like . . . but evil is done to people by other people every day. Chicago is a great example.

Those who are deeply committed to Satan as worshippers, etc . . . can emit an aura of evil in the same manner an elderly Christian granny can emit an aura of love and kindness. The two are just opposite ends of the personality spectrum.

They do not have to be worshippers in the sense of having satan statues in the house . . . going to a satan church . . . but can fulfill the worship practice just by their daily activities. If they are thieves . . . muggers . . . robbers . . . murderers . . . liars . . . adulterers . . . slanderers . . . coveters . . . or if their worship practice does in fact worship ANYTHING other than the Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ . . . then they do in fact qualify as evil.

Oprah is an example . . . on the one hand she will tell you she follows Jesus Christ . . . but in the next breath . . . she lifts up another hundred or thousand "ways of getting to heaven" other than Jesus . . . which in itself is pure evil. Jesus is THE only way.

We can go on from here and spend the night speaking about evil . . . but the test of evil really comes down to that little ditty thing a lot of folks did a few years back. The movement was WWJD . . . or "what would Jesus do?" Answering that Jesus would not do it . . . puts it in the sin/evil camp . . . therefore stay away from it.

May God bless,
Dwight

Mad Trapper
08-19-2021, 06:56 PM
Your first two sentences Pastor Dwight.

Besides prayer what to do? There have been twice in my life the evil one wanted me/soul. I prayed to Jesus and God, I'm O.K.

I wondered if others had felt the same pure evil, without seeking it.

This is not a current problem . I try to be good with God each day.

God bless

shootbrownelk
08-19-2021, 08:03 PM
Washington DC must have an aura of evil about it. Especially in Congress and the White House.

Dwight55
08-19-2021, 09:50 PM
Your first two sentences Pastor Dwight.

Besides prayer what to do? There have been twice in my life the evil one wanted me/soul. I prayed to Jesus and God, I'm O.K.

I wondered if others had felt the same pure evil, without seeking it.

This is not a current problem . I try to be good with God each day.

God bless

In Matthew chapter 4 we find where Satan tempted Jesus. All three times Jesus used the word of God against Satan . . . "It is written..............." . . . and Satan had no come back . . . it was absolutely God's word or God's personal statement.

Satan can argue a lot . . . but not God's word.

Jesus also told Satan to get behind him . . . which Satan will not do because he then would be following the one trying to do good . . . and Satan cannot have that.

An open rebuke of Satan in the name of Jesus should always be sufficient. Quite honestly . . . I've been there . . . and done that. Temptations come to us all . . . and preachers are not exempt.

May God bless,
Dwight

Mad Trapper
08-20-2021, 12:03 AM
I think most here this a joke.

I asking what I did. Was a preamble.....

Believe in GOD!!! Take Care. pray, love him......

Mad Trapper
08-20-2021, 12:16 AM
In Matthew chapter 4 we find where Satan tempted Jesus. All three times Jesus used the word of God against Satan . . . "It is written..............." . . . and Satan had no come back . . . it was absolutely God's word or God's personal statement.

Satan can argue a lot . . . but not God's word.

Jesus also told Satan to get behind him . . . which Satan will not do because he then would be following the one trying to do good . . . and Satan cannot have that.

An open rebuke of Satan in the name of Jesus should always be sufficient. Quite honestly . . . I've been there . . . and done that. Temptations come to us all . . . and preachers are not exempt.

May God bless,
Dwight

Dear Sir ,both times, it was the Lords payer that saved me.

God bless You