PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about chem trails.

Any Beastie
08-21-2021, 09:59 AM
I hear about them from many fellow tinfoil hatters, but I don't really know much about them. Many are speculating Massachusetts heavy rain fall is caused by chem trails. A lot of farmers are losing their crops because of the rain so the only thing I can figure is that they're practicing creating targeted famines, but I don't understand big picture.

What do you know about chem trails? Conspiracy or conspiracy reality?

Slippy
08-21-2021, 12:41 PM
I hear about them from many fellow tinfoil hatters, but I don't really know much about them. Many are speculating Massachusetts heavy rain fall is caused by chem trails. A lot of farmers are losing their crops because of the rain so the only thing I can figure is that they're practicing creating targeted famines, but I don't understand big picture.

What do you know about chem trails? Conspiracy or conspiracy reality?

Are you talking about the white cloudlike "trails" that jets leave behind when they fly?

Mad Trapper
08-21-2021, 12:53 PM
I'm only a Ph D chemist so what could I add?

Mad Trapper
08-21-2021, 12:59 PM
Are you talking about the white cloudlike "trails" that jets leave behind when they fly?

Those are water vapor from , same shit from B172s .B24s WWII

Slippy
08-21-2021, 01:23 PM
Those are water vapor from , same shit from B172s .B24s WWII

That's what I figured!

I suppose when the air is filled with moisture and water vapor occurs, then the movement of the plane will cause the water vapor to "trail", right?

When the water vapor dries out, the trails disappear.

At least thats what I always thought but then again I never really gave it much thought as a kid.

Probably because I was thinking too much about important stuff like cars, baseball, boobies, guns, beer, pizza...oh, did I mention boobies?

MountainGirl
08-21-2021, 01:31 PM
That's what I figured!

I suppose when the air is filled with moisture and water vapor occurs, then the movement of the plane will cause the water vapor to "trail", right?

When the water vapor dries out, the trails disappear.

At least thats what I always thought but then again I never really gave it much thought as a kid.

Probably because I was thinking too much about important stuff like cars, baseball, boobies, guns, beer, pizza...oh, did I mention boobies?

LOL right!
I haven't seen any good trails since the 70's :hippie:

SOCOM42
08-21-2021, 02:52 PM
For cloud seeding to produce rain, silver nitrate is "seeded" into the cloud formations to create rain.

The H2O need some sort of particulate to attach itself to, to form raindrops,

atmospheric dust usually does the trick of "seeding".

It is known that every rain drop is formed around a microscopic piece of dust.

That phenomena is why California has little rain, not much dust over the Pacific,

what does come is from Japan and China.

The "trails" left by aircraft are called contrails or condensate trails,

they can occur at certain levels and not others a few 100 feet up or down.

The Eighth Air Force flew weather recon missions to see where the least amount of trailing would occur.

Bombing missions were set from those reports through 1944,

in 45 they did not care about them, 1,000 bombers and 700 fighter were impossible to hide,

the bomber stream was 50 miles long!!!

They wanted the Luftwaffe to come up and fight and be destroyed.

Flak batteries were decimated by P-47 Thunderbolts while operating.

What happens at altitude is the turbochargers compress the surrounding air into the cylinders with gas

Mixture is ignited, exhausted and the heated sum cools forming water droplets, then they dissipate.

Same process for a turbine engine, but of a much larger volume.

Until General Lemay went to night time bombing over Japan,

the B-29's flew at altitudes of around 30,000 feet that produced trails all the time,

but kept most jap fighters away from them they could not get up that high, most would stall out.

Those that did get up near the bombers would be subject to accurate computer controlled gunfire.

Any Beastie
08-21-2021, 04:00 PM
I don't know. What I've picked up along the way is that they are military experiments that were supposed to have stopped but haven't and have something to do with crop dusting. We're about the same clueless it appears.

red442joe
08-21-2021, 05:24 PM
No, no, no.
Yous guys and yer cornspiracy theories.
Dark forces in the .gov(yeah, redundant) are spreading molecular aluminum. It gets in the body, concentrates in the brain, and in addition to causing alzheimers, allows them to more readily see yer thoughts. One of the reasons they like to denigrate "tin foil hat" people, is we figured out that the tin(aluminum) foil hats create an attractant field that gathers and traps the chemtrail dust, as well as preventing it getting directly to the brain. Tricky!
The type of mental defect chemtrails cause makes one more docil abd controllable, not unlike Joe Biden. He's just dumb and demented, the natural kind....he's had access to their chemtrail antidote, I'm sure.

Joe

Ricekila
08-21-2021, 05:45 PM
Jet engine punches a hole in the air -- the exhaust is coming out at a few hundred degrees -- air rushes back into that hole -- cools almost instantly -- making a long cloud -- mini-ice crystals with "benzopyrene" ( a carcinogenic ) mixed in --- jet exhaust -- big mystery --

red442joe
08-21-2021, 06:23 PM
Oh sure....they're giving us cancer...

Joe

stevekozak
08-21-2021, 09:48 PM

Joe

That I believe.

Denton
08-22-2021, 12:39 AM
First off, let me address the notion that the very long contrails are chemtrails. Nonsense. The duration of a contrail is dependent upon the weather conditions.

As far as planes, including commercial passenger planes, think about all the people who would have to know about the conspiracy. I'm having problems believing all those people would go along with it AND keep it a secret.

Ricekila
08-22-2021, 01:44 AM

Joe

I remember a long -- long time ago --- they did a study -- took gobs of cooled jet exhaust and squirted it on mice for a month or two -- they got skin cancer -- the equivalent of standing behind a 747 @ take off for 10 years ---

Inor
08-22-2021, 03:12 AM
I'm not worried about chemtrails.

But I am worried about all the fags now. How does a country exist for 220 years with very few fags? Now all of a sudden, we have fags coming out of the woodwork! You can't swing a dead cat in most major cities now without hitting a fag or a transformer. There cannot be that many fags and transformers naturally.

I have a theory. I do not have the proof yet, but I will...

I think the gubmint is making an army of faggot robots. They are also making a bunch of transformer robots to use as the "shock troops". The fagbots obviously need a power source, so that is why there are so many Teslas. The fagbots can be plugged into the cigarette lighter of a Tesla (or whatever Teslas have in place of a cigarette lighter). When you see a guy with his pants around his knees near a Tesla... That's a fagbot recharging. And don't even ask how they do oil changes on the fagbots! That'll give you nightmares!

They tried to power them with Nissan Leafs because they were cheaper than Teslas but a gubmint revenuer overheard two kids talking:

"Hey, look at the douchemobile!"

"That's not a douchemobile, that's a fagbot. Dumbass!"

So, gird yer loins! The fagbots are coming and they are going to redecorate your living room!

StratBastard
08-22-2021, 03:38 AM
The United Nations discussing over 50 current geoengineering programs they know exist. If it's a conspiracy theory, why are they discussing it? Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5QCVhLrkro

StratBastard
08-22-2021, 04:46 AM
I'm not worried about chemtrails.

But I am worried about all the fags now. How does a country exist for 220 years with very few fags? Now all of a sudden, we have fags coming out of the woodwork! You can't swing a dead cat in most major cities now without hitting a fag or a transformer. There cannot be that many fags and transformers naturally.

I have a theory. I do not have the proof yet, but I will...

I think the gubmint is making an army of faggot robots. They are also making a bunch of transformer robots to use as the "shock troops". The fagbots obviously need a power source, so that is why there are so many Teslas. The fagbots can be plugged into the cigarette lighter of a Tesla (or whatever Teslas have in place of a cigarette lighter). When you see a guy with his pants around his knees near a Tesla... That's a fagbot recharging. And don't even ask how they do oil changes on the fagbots! That'll give you nightmares!

They tried to power them with Nissan Leafs because they were cheaper than Teslas but a gubmint revenuer overheard two kids talking:

"Hey, look at the douchemobile!"

"That's not a douchemobile, that's a fagbot. Dumbass!"

So, gird yer loins! The fagbots are coming and they are going to redecorate your living room!

Well, if there are fagbots there must be slutbots too. In my current decrepit state of old age, I figure to need only three. For the preps you understand. How much do you figure they run in $$$ each? :girldancer::girldancer::girldancer:

Prepared One
08-22-2021, 09:06 AM
Well, if there are fagbots there must be slutbots too. In my current decrepit state of old age, I figure to need only three. For the preps you understand. How much do you figure they run in $$$ each? :girldancer::girldancer::girldancer:

Number? Where do I order one? :eyebrows:

Sparkyprep
08-22-2021, 10:04 AM
Some people just need a boogyman.

MountainGirl
08-22-2021, 05:13 PM
Sorry, Inor. I couldn't get past swinging dead cats :thumb:

Any Beastie
08-23-2021, 03:25 PM
Thanks! Finally something helpful, StratMaster.

Inor.... F*gbots? Damn, evil robots would be bad enough! Why that???:tongue: Do you make practice of swinging dead cats around in the city?