PDA

View Full Version : Is Afghanistan a Distraction?

juskom95
08-24-2021, 07:50 AM
A thought occurred to me over my coffee today:

What if the chaos in Afghanistan is a distraction to keep us focused on the travesty, instead of the vaccine approval and expanding mandates and "paper checkpoints," here soon?

Mad Trapper
08-24-2021, 07:55 AM

What if the chaos in Afghanistan is a distraction to keep us focused on the travesty, instead of the vaccine approval and expanding mandates and "paper checkpoints," here soon?

And the selection Nov 3-4 2020

Inor
08-24-2021, 08:11 AM

It is entirely possible. But the real tragedy is that we have lost so much trust in our government that this is even a consideration.

juskom95
08-24-2021, 08:13 AM
It is entirely possible. But the real tragedy is that we have lost so much trust in our government that this is even a consideration.

Yeah. While I don't think the entire Afghan disaster was orchestrated as a distraction, that could definitely be one of its uses.

The Pfizer vaccine was approved this week, during all this chaos, and I've caught different news bites about vaccine passports, mandates etc.

BucketBack
08-24-2021, 08:31 AM
I remember getting the measles, and chicken pox shots from the school nurse in the elementary lunch room. We also got flouride treatments in the lunch room.

Just jab the kids at school like they did in the 60's. There already is precedent set for it , at least in Michigan there is.

juskom95
08-24-2021, 08:39 AM
I remember getting the measles, and chicken pox shots from the school nurse in the elementary lunch room. We also got flouride treatments in the lunch room.

Just jab the kids at school like they did in the 60's. There already is precedent set for it , at least in Michigan there is.

I see it coming, and the success will vary based on the area. Of course, school nurses are not certified (or legally protected) to provide medical treatment, so most wouldn't even think about doing it. They wouldn't want to be sued by a parent(s) if they screwed up a vaccine.

This would mean bringing in actual medical professionals to provide the jab, which would be hard to hide.

hawgrider
08-24-2021, 08:58 AM
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Sarge7402
08-24-2021, 01:24 PM
some distraction. between 10 and 40,000 americans behind enemy lines with no plan or leaders with intestinal fortitude is a wee bit more than a distraction.

But hey why let it go to waste. Kamel toe is ducking for cover and the rest of the toadies are wiping their shoes on the idiot in charge

MountainGirl
08-24-2021, 06:17 PM
Yeah. While I don't think the entire Afghan disaster was orchestrated as a distraction, that could definitely be one of its uses.

The Pfizer vaccine was approved this week, during all this chaos, and I've caught different news bites about vaccine passports, mandates etc.

Oregon gov just mandated masks to be worn OUTSIDE, regardless of vax status.
Not gonna post the link. It's all Bat Crap Crazy.

hawgrider
08-24-2021, 07:00 PM
Oregon gov just mandated masks to be worn OUTSIDE, regardless of vax status.
Not gonna post the link. It's all Bat Crap Crazy.

**** that!

SGG
08-24-2021, 07:02 PM
**** that!

Can't wake the banned. :pirateflag:

shootbrownelk
08-25-2021, 09:33 AM
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Ahhh...a Rahm Imanuel quote. He was rewarded for destroying Chicago and being a good little Obammy ass kisser by Sleepy Joe Biden...nominated/appointed as Ambassador to Japan.