PDA

View Full Version : September 11, 2021

BucketBack
08-24-2021, 06:51 PM
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80279/7BC35BA3-BDCA-4FD0-9030-AB4F6323B01B_jpe-2064518.JPG

SOCOM42
08-25-2021, 08:53 AM
I well remember that day, coming home for lunch and watching a rerun

of the first and real time of the second.

When I went back out on the road detail I had a Thompson sub machinegun over my shoulder,

and a pouch with spare 4 mags on me for it and six more in the truck, plus my S&W 639.

I knew it was a terrorist attack when the second plane struck.

Little did I know that some of those ragheads passed by me on the road!!!!!

They had left Logan and drove on the surface road I was working to their compound outside of Albany NY.

I don't recall any bearded bastards passing by,

but would have stopped them if I had, would have called for support.

The other guy working with me took out the cruiser shotgun, yes I remember well.

I have thought on every anniversary there would be another hit,

the bastards work that way, no different for this coming event.

The change now is the asshole in chief is letting all sorts of trash come over the southern border,

could be a commando unit here in now, prepping.

Remember the first hit on the WTC was not from the air but a huge truck bomb.

It would not bother me if they hit congress and cleaned out the traitorous bastards.

MountainGirl
08-25-2021, 06:20 PM
Think I'll finish my food preps this week.

hawgrider
08-25-2021, 06:22 PM

Full steam ahead.

Sparkyprep
08-25-2021, 06:23 PM
I was standing in the middle of a closed S.R. 84, rebuilding the drawbridge there in Ft. Lauderdale. I will never forget it as long as I live.

Slippy
08-25-2021, 07:04 PM
Yep

Made a lot of decisions shortly after 9/11. Decisions that have become life-long changes to be more prepared.

I'm a man of somewhat repetition and I remember saying things like "Not 1 more muslim should ever be allowed entrance into the US EVER AGAIN."

People would agree with me and it was that way for years.

Then one day, people began disagreeing with me and I became a racist/bigot/anti-freedom of religion zealot.

What the phuck happened?

BucketBack
08-25-2021, 07:09 PM
I'm living off my preps now. The food is getting near it's date, or past, so I'm trying some to check quality.

I found some to get rid of, I haven't been able to stray far today.

Prepared One
08-26-2021, 05:50 AM
I know exactly where I was and what I was doing when those planes hit the towers and I knew what it meant. No matter where we are, no matter how well prepared or how tough we think we are, we are never truly safe. We can't change what's coming or even be prepared for all the unknowns, the best we can hope for is to be as prepared as we can be and try to mitigate outside forces as best we can. And yes, I have that same feeling now as that day I saw those planes. Something wicked this way comes.

stevekozak
08-26-2021, 06:36 AM

Food preps are never finished. :)

Prepared One
08-26-2021, 07:00 AM
Food preps are never finished. :)

I slacked off a bit on food storage since I became an army of one but have picked up the pace here lately. I had enough food to go maybe 2 years with two people so double that for one. I have been paying particular attention to my can goods, rotating in and out to insure some quality and freshness. Put back two buckets of beans and rice last weekend. I just have a bad feeling we are running out of time.

Piratesailor
08-27-2021, 11:44 AM
I was standing in the middle of a closed S.R. 84, rebuilding the drawbridge there in Ft. Lauderdale. I will never forget it as long as I live.

Alligator alley.. what a fun road back in the 70’s.

Piratesailor
08-27-2021, 11:48 AM
I watched the second plane live on TV while getting ready for work. Told my wife to batten down the hatches, we might be a war and don’t go work. My office building was evacuated as a precaution.

Went to a client site and turned on the TV only to watch the tower collapse.

Piratesailor
08-27-2021, 11:52 AM
What’s the saying..

Something wicked this way comes…..

This shit storm biden has created is going to embolden the camel ****ers.

Sparkyprep
08-27-2021, 07:13 PM
Alligator alley.. what a fun road back in the 70’s.

On the Marina Mile....