PDA

View Full Version : LaPalma Volcano-If Blows Tsunami Could Take Out East Coast

BucketBack
09-19-2021, 05:28 PM
A very significant earthquake swarm is taking place on an island off the west coast of Africa. This particular situation has been feared for decades because it could literally wipe out the ENTIRE U.S. East Coast.

Being a Hal Turner link
"REV 8:8 - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;"

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/earthquake-swarm-la-palma-if-blows-wipes-out-us-east-coast-via-tsunami#Detachment-9-37-AM-Sunday

stevekozak
09-19-2021, 05:49 PM
East Coast you say? New York you say? Massachusetts you say? New Jersey you say? DC you say?

BucketBack
09-19-2021, 05:52 PM
video from 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4T8a1K5tw

Piratesailor
09-19-2021, 05:53 PM
Yeah read about that island 20 years ago. 160’ tsunami. That would ruin a few days.

BucketBack
09-19-2021, 05:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utAunBKXV4

BucketBack
09-19-2021, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZbWyH8mGi0&t=11s

Sparkyprep
09-19-2021, 07:29 PM
I'll have ocean front property!

Dwight55
09-19-2021, 07:47 PM
This is basically click bait from a scare monger . . . IF . . . it is today accounted as the results of the second trumpet sounded by an angel of God.

The seven seals absolutely must be opened first . . . in order . . . 1 then 2 then 3 . . . etc . . . and THEN . . . the trumpets can sound.

The first trumpet is a world wide event . . . and when it happens . . . you can then begin to look for this second trumpet.

BUT . . . this can be an event that is separate from and have no attachment whatsoever to the end of time scenario . . . in which case . . . it could happen tomorrow.

Glad I don't live near the Atlantic pond.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
09-19-2021, 07:52 PM
Hence the Hal Turner disclosure, it had good info on the volcano though.

Inor
09-19-2021, 09:17 PM
I think Plugs is still in Delaware. It would serve them right for electing Plugs as a senator in the first place.

Mad Trapper
09-19-2021, 10:04 PM
I'm at 1200' and 150 miles inland. Would be SHTF , all the nukes on the coast would be screwed.

Jester-ND
09-20-2021, 09:45 PM

Prepared One
09-21-2021, 05:04 AM
All of the major metropolitan cities on the east coast are at risk you say? Geeee that's to bad. Ohhh No!!! You don't think congress could be in session as well!! Oh the tragedy, the humanity of it all, please no, not the politicians! Pffft. Let me crack a another cold beer.

Mad Trapper
09-21-2021, 05:33 AM
All of the major metropolitan cities on the east coast are at risk you say? Geeee that's to bad. Ohhh No!!! You don't think congress could be in session as well!! Oh the tragedy, the humanity of it all, please no, not the politicians! Pffft. Let me crack a another cold beer.

A FUKUshima moment at the capitol with all the congress critters washed out to sea would help rebuild our nation.

Coastie dad
09-21-2021, 05:56 AM
First of all, the government will protect their own before any citizen. Secondly, the liberal yankee scum that survived or evacuated would move west to infect good people's way of life more than they already do.

I keep my cattle inside a fence so they won't shit in my yard. Same principal should apply.

shootbrownelk
09-26-2021, 07:48 AM
I'm pretty safe at better than a mile above sea level, and if the tsunami does hit....let it hit Martha's Vineyard and more specifically the O'Bummer compound when the owners are home..... Please and thank you.

Mad Trapper
09-26-2021, 07:58 AM
I'm pretty safe at better than a mile above sea level, and if the tsunami does hit....let it hit Martha's Vineyard and more specifically the O'Bummer compound when the owners are home..... Please and thank you.

Too bad not when the recent party was staged.

Most recent I could find was from Reuters ~ 8 AM EST

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/la-palmas-airport-reopens-although-flights-cancelled-islands-volcano-eruption-2021-09-26/

SOCOM42
09-26-2021, 11:02 AM

I live about 75 miles from them, inland.

Would not bother me if it obliterated that island, 99% libtards anyways,

just like most of the surrounding islands and the Cape itself.

The wave would have to trip over three large (1,000' ASL) hill areas before it got to me.

Coming ashore it would hit and cleanse one of the bluest areas in the country,

Boston and the surrounding burbs.

SOCOM42
09-26-2021, 11:05 AM
First of all, the government will protect their own before any citizen. Secondly, the liberal yankee scum that survived or evacuated would move west to infect good people's way of life more than they already do.

I keep my cattle inside a fence so they won't shit in my yard. Same principal should apply.

HEY! I am a yankee, but not a liberal by any stretch of the word.

Innkeeper
09-26-2021, 03:08 PM
HEY! I am a yankee, but not a liberal by any stretch of the word.Here here.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Coastie dad
09-27-2021, 05:45 AM
We can forgive some of you due to hiring quotas that required less than qualified storks be placed in positions of responsibility resulting in the misplacement of fine people amongst the liberal trash infesting what was once a proud segment of our nation.

shootbrownelk
09-27-2021, 09:06 AM
I live about 75 miles from them, inland.

Would not bother me if it obliterated that island, 99% libtards anyways,

just like most of the surrounding islands and the Cape itself.

The wave would have to trip over three large (1,000' ASL) hill areas before it got to me.

Coming ashore it would hit and cleanse one of the bluest areas in the country,

Boston and the surrounding burbs.

See....I guess it's true, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud.

TJC44
10-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Yeah, no tsunami. But the volcano is still blowing. No signs of it slowing down either.
On an interesting side note, I am also seeing an uptick of earthquake activity worldwide.
Just saying.

Let's wait untill the Red Sox win another Series before we send Fenway Park to the Deep.

KnuteFartne
10-11-2021, 08:59 PM
That volcano is spewing green house gas that contributes to the very real climate change.

That volcano needs to be cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TJC44
10-11-2021, 09:01 PM
That volcano is spewing green house gas that contributes to the very real climate change.

Throw Greta and 'The Squad" in as a sacrifice to the Gods.

Inor
10-11-2021, 09:06 PM
I have been absolutely mesmerized by this volcano. I do not know why, but I find it completely fascinating. I don't give two shits about the volcanos blowing up in Iceland or Hawaii right now. But this one really has my attention for some reason.

I have been following this Bushcraft Bear guy on YouTube for the last 3 weeks just to follow the volcano.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZB7zNCIi3F6uWCJZa-qdVQ

Most days, he does 2 updates per day on it and I watch every second of his daily updates every evening. Part of it is his accent cracks me up. But this volcano is just plain cool.

TJC44
10-11-2021, 09:19 PM
I have been absolutely mesmerized by this volcano. I do not know why, but I find it completely fascinating. I don't give two shits about the volcanos blowing up in Iceland or Hawaii right now. But this one really has my attention for some reason.

I have been following this Bushcraft Bear guy on YouTube for the last 3 weeks just to follow the volcano.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZB7zNCIi3F6uWCJZa-qdVQ

Most days, he does 2 updates per day on it and I watch every second of his daily updates every evening. Part of it is his accent cracks me up. But this volcano is just plain cool.

Good, I'm not the only one. I'll check out the link, thanks.
Did Hawaii blow again? I hadn't even noticed. Maybe it'll take out Obama's place there.

stevekozak
10-11-2021, 10:05 PM

That Volcano is a racist Trump supporter who is supported by Trump. Damned old Trumping Volcano!!

Inor
10-11-2021, 10:23 PM
That Volcano is a racist Trump supporter who is supported by Trump. Damned old Trumping Volcano!!

Of course the volcano is racist! It is burning banana plantations like crazy. Who likes bananas? Black people... What color is the lava when it cools? Black... The racist volcano is spitting black rocks into the air like it does not care.

red442joe
10-12-2021, 05:15 AM
Good, I'm not the only one. I'll check out the link, thanks.
Did Hawaii blow again? I hadn't even noticed. Maybe it'll take out Obama's place there.

"place" is not how you spell ass.

Joe

Prepared One
10-12-2021, 06:10 AM
Unfortunately, if that Volcano does collapse and there is a tidal wave those rats in Washington will have plenty of warning. They will be safe in their bunkers while cities are wiped out.

stevekozak
10-12-2021, 06:27 AM
Unfortunately, if that Volcano does collapse and there is a tidal wave those rats in Washington will have plenty of warning. They will be safe in their bunkers while cities are wiped out.

Damn it!!!!
:smashcomputer::smashcomputer::smashcomputer: