PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #254

Sasquatch
10-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Sas decides defiance is the only way, Denton wonders why local school boards want to use Federal Police to silence parents and President Fauci says you won't be home for Christmas. The insanity is really ramping up now and if you can't see that you must be willfully ignorant. And just so we don't all lose our minds we throw in some fun Weird News!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-10-04T22_15_26-07_00

hawgrider
10-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Enjoyed the show fella's

BTW I have a Chevy Avalanche :biglaugh:

Denton
10-05-2021, 06:30 PM
Enjoyed the show fella's

Thanks! We had fun.

Keep the squirrels away from your Avalanche!

hawgrider
10-05-2021, 07:26 PM
Thanks! We had fun.

Keep the squirrels away from your Avalanche!

Some guy up in da tip of the mitt had a tree rat pack his whole engine compartment with pine cones a few years back. Rocky the squirrel
must die!

Sasquatch
10-05-2021, 11:27 PM
Enjoyed the show fella's

Does the license plate read DEEZ NUTZ?

Innkeeper
10-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Some guy up in da tip of the mitt had a tree rat pack his whole engine compartment with pine cones a few years back. Rocky the squirrel
must die!Back when I was still in the military during a period of Active Guard time before going back active my boss down at Cp Grayling had squirrels get into the engine compartment of his Yukon and chew a bunch of wires. All because he let it sit on the airfield because he drove his gsa home every night. He only found out because he had to go to DC for something and decided to take the wife and kids and turn it into a working vacation.
Was funny as shit.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
10-06-2021, 05:24 AM
I am going to get some windshield time in today so Ill give you two a listen.

Denton
10-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Back when I was still in the military during a period of Active Guard time before going back active my boss down at Cp Grayling had squirrels get into the engine compartment of his Yukon and chew a bunch of wires. All because he let it sit on the airfield because he drove his gsa home every night. He only found out because he had to go to DC for something and decided to take the wife and kids and turn it into a working vacation.
Was funny as shit.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Years ago, I had a neighbor who had a wiener dog that loved to come into MY yard and bark at me. Finally, I decided to befriend the fleabag. Evey day, I spent a little time petting and talking nicely to the worthless critter. One afternoon, I was running late for work and had no time for the football on paws, so when I got home that night the poor excuse for a dog chewed through the ABS harnesses on the front wheels. We went back to being enemies.

Inor
10-07-2021, 12:50 AM
Years ago, I had a neighbor who had a wiener dog that loved to come into MY yard and bark at me. Finally, I decided to befriend the fleabag. Evey day, I spent a little time petting and talking nicely to the worthless critter. One afternoon, I was running late for work and had no time for the football on paws, so when I got home that night the poor excuse for a dog chewed through the ABS harnesses on the front wheels. We went back to being enemies.

Back in the early 90's, Gary Larson (of The Far Side fame), wrote a book called "Wiener Dog Art". I took great inspiration from that book. I tried several great ideas for wiener dog art from that book. Unfortunately, not a single one worked out as well as I planned...