PDA

View Full Version : God there are some really stupid people out there

Sarge7402
10-13-2021, 08:13 AM
Doesn't matter if if's a rap star, the VP, Dr F, or the commie in charge.

We're firing cops that have worked the virus for 18 months without a shot

We're calling those that don't get the shot enemies of the state

We've got parents being labeled domestic terrorists cause they don't agree with the fools on school boards

We've got mandates for US Citizens but no rules for illegals who we ship all over the US

We've got more evidence now than 6 months ago that DJT most likely did win the election

We've got an alzshimer patient at 1600 PA Ave and no idea who's pulling the strings

And it doesn't look like there's any end in sight.

Can't wait to see what happens on election day.

Inor
10-13-2021, 08:23 AM

We've got parents being labeled domestic terrorists cause they don't agree with the fools on school boards

We've got mandates for US Citizens but no rules for illegals who we ship all over the US

We've got more evidence now than 6 months ago that DJT most likely did win the election

We've got an alzshimer patient at 1600 PA Ave and no idea who's pulling the strings

That is one way to look at it.

We are following the script from Atlas Shrugged to a T. I mean, we are literally following that story page by page. Knowing that, and being able to detach yourself from the chaos and watch things unfold from the outside, it is actually kind of fun. :popcorn:

MountainGirl
10-13-2021, 08:54 AM

Agree re the stupid.

I used to think elections are moot now, fraud intact. But it takes a helluva lot more effort on their part to steal multiple elections than just one big one, so can they pull it off? Who knows. If Dominion machines are still being used then possibly. I'm sure their weak spots have been resolved.

MountainGirl
10-13-2021, 09:46 AM

We are following the script from Atlas Shrugged to a T. I mean, we are literally following that story page by page. Knowing that, and being able to detach yourself from the chaos and watch things unfold from the outside, it is actually kind of fun. :popcorn:

It is kinda fun - but just kinda.

Like M.T.Acres, Peaceful Mountain is Galt down to the stones but I'm still a bit concerned about people I love who are still in the cities (not worried about PO, he'll be here soon enough). Friends and their kids and grandkids... especially those who live small town or rural. They think they'll be just fine, not being in a Big city, they're wrong. The slimy reach of the Eternally Stupid is nation wide, so all I can do is love them from here and wish them well. And watch. You better believe I'm watching; it's unfolding fast. MSM this morning screamed about everything (that we've known for a long time) empty shelves, shortages, vax resignations, airlines collapsing... then wrapped with a short blurb of "but don't panic!" Pffft. They're not stupid though, just a tool for those who control the Stupid.
And, well, yeah. LOL :popcorn:

Sparkyprep
10-13-2021, 05:05 PM
I have explained this before. These people are NOT stupid! They are very, very smart. They are EVIL. They know exactly what they are doing, and it is very intentional.

Jester-ND
10-13-2021, 05:49 PM
I am a firm believer that "they" cannot risk there being a next election..... whatever they are planning, it will unfold within the next 12 months...

MountainGirl
10-13-2021, 06:12 PM
I have explained this before. These people are NOT stupid! They are very, very smart. They are EVIL. They know exactly what they are doing, and it is very intentional.

Agree. The Eternally Stupid I'm referring to are the idiots who cluelessly let Them get away with it; believing what they're told. They're the ones, across the country, that will enforce what's coming. Karens are a good example.

MoreAmmoOK
10-13-2021, 07:32 PM
I live rural Okla. and it'll take a while to get here, perhaps after I'm gone or close to it. I hate to say it but my kids are gonna have to fend for themselves. The oldest one sees it but the other two, I'm not too sure. I've tried but I'm not too sure they get it.
If it gets here sooner than I think there will be a pile of brass to remember me by.

Piratesailor
10-13-2021, 08:05 PM
“They” may not be stupid in that they are planning the downfall of the US….

But that idiot psaki…..

She actually said American aren’t looking at cost of things now compared to last year.

That’s the height of being a moron.

Or gaslighting or what ever it’s ****ing called.

Slippy
10-14-2021, 04:45 AM
I live rural Okla. and it'll take a while to get here, perhaps after I'm gone or close to it. I hate to say it but my kids are gonna have to fend for themselves. The oldest one sees it but the other two, I'm not too sure. I've tried but I'm not too sure they get it.
If it gets here sooner than I think there will be a pile of brass to remember me by.

23 years ago we lived in rural Georgia, a little town of approx 2000 where our kids walked to school and everyone knew the mayor and police chief and we had an annual festival at the ballpark also within walking distance of everyone in town...

THEN...big builders bribed, bought and paid for the mayor, the police chief and the small business owners and built mega tract housing and zero interest loans to people who couldn't afford the houses, and soon Ford F150's and Chevy Silverado's were replaced with Escalades with Spinner Rims and more crimes. Within 8 years our population had grown to stupid numbers until "Mayberry" finally merged with Atlanta...But our High School Basketball team got better. :censored:

So we thought rural Alabama would be better and we built Slippy Lodge and it was better...for about 10 years until the same shit started to happen. At least this time demographics are better and our basketball team still sucks...but traffic is getting stupid nearby and the state is spending lots of tax payer money on roads etc. And the growth is new Tractor Supplys, Applebys and Arbys...but it means more people and more people ain't my thing...

FUBAR!

Prepared One
10-14-2021, 05:46 AM

Agreed! So long as your not in the crossfire. Get the lawn chairs out, crack a cold beer and pass the popcorn!

Sarge7402
10-15-2021, 02:42 AM

The stupid in my humble opinion are those (like a lot of my classmates, co workers family) who keep voting clowns like the cuurent bunch back into office at all levels of government.

Either stupid or have drunk way too much of the kool aid