PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #255

Sasquatch
10-14-2021, 12:23 AM
The clampdown has started! No jab, no work. But wait Uncle Joe suddenly has a plan to get all that cargo off the ships at sea. He's going to hire 100's of thousands of people to work 24/7. How's that gonna work? Even though the clampdown has started so has the pushback. Pilots, nurse, cops, firefighters and many others refusing to be forced to take the therapeutic being pushed as a vaccine. It's not an anti-vax think it's an pro-freedom thing!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-10-13T22_22_41-07_00

TJC44
10-14-2021, 08:03 PM
The clampdown has started! No jab, no work. But wait Uncle Joe suddenly has a plan to get all that cargo off the ships at sea. He's going to hire 100's of thousands of people to work 24/7. How's that gonna work? Even though the clampdown has started so has the pushback. Pilots, nurse, cops, firefighters and many others refusing to be forced to take the therapeutic being pushed as a vaccine. It's not an anti-vax think it's an pro-freedom thing!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-10-13T22_22_41-07_00

Listening to it now
"Drop your trousers and crap out Truckers!"

$3.35 in the northeast for gas

Who was pouring a drink during the show?

:poopinggymnist:

Denton
10-16-2021, 11:05 AM
Listening to it now
"Drop your trousers and crap out Truckers!"

$3.35 in the northeast for gas

Who was pouring a drink during the show?

:poopinggymnist:

I think I was drinking dandelion tea. Sas, on the other hand...

Truckers are a defiant bunch. I know; I used to drive OTR. They aren't the ones you should tell they must do something like take an experimental concoction to the arm.
They aren't the only ones in the transportation industry who are refusing the kill-shot. That's going to slow the transport of everything.
Over 200,000 servicemen have not taken the jab, yet. The consequences of that are obvious.

This idiotic administration should do away with the kill-shot mandate, but it won't.
This administration is clearly working to dismantle this nation.

Prepared One
10-16-2021, 11:17 AM
I think I was drinking dandelion tea. Sas, on the other hand...

Truckers are a defiant bunch. I know; I used to drive OTR. They aren't the ones you should tell they must do something like take an experimental concoction to the arm.
They aren't the only ones in the transportation industry who are refusing the kill-shot. That's going to slow the transport of everything.
Over 200,000 servicemen have not taken the jab, yet. The consequences of that are obvious.

This idiotic administration should do away with the kill-shot mandate, but it won't.
This administration is clearly working to dismantle this nation.

Dandelion Tea? Does that mix well with Vodka?:eyebrows:

Inor
10-16-2021, 11:36 PM
Dandelion Tea? Does that mix well with Vodka?:eyebrows:

Isn't that hippie shit? :hippie:

Sasquatch
10-16-2021, 11:45 PM

Denton is a closet hippie.

StratBastard
10-17-2021, 02:25 AM
Denton is a closet hippie.

I always suspected. Maybe he has some titillating hippie chick stories to tell though.

Prepared One
10-17-2021, 10:03 AM

Most definitely hippie shit. But, we are talking about Denton here. :biglaugh:

Denton
10-17-2021, 12:22 PM

Healthy.
Trying to undo years of stupidity by drinking teas.

The second shift boss used to call me a hippy because I'm always tardy on a haircut, and I flash the "peace sign" as a greeting. I had to explain it meant "victory" as used by Winston Churchill. It's since caught on. Instructor pilots see me and flash the sign and say, "Victory!"

No hippieism, here.