PDA

View Full Version : LDS food stores

Chiefster23
10-18-2021, 06:34 AM
Cruising the web today, I visited the LDS food store. I have purchased there before without problems. Today I see items that will be in stock soon. But apparently they changed their procedures and seems you need to be a church member to buy now. I was going to get a few additional items, but I guess that is out now.

stevekozak
10-18-2021, 07:07 AM
You going to join the cult to get access to the food stores?

Chiefster23
10-18-2021, 07:59 AM
No!

Jester-ND
10-18-2021, 02:45 PM
can't say I blame em...

BucketBack
10-19-2021, 06:13 AM
Bend them over and give them a case of the Aids.

Chiefster23
10-19-2021, 08:30 AM
can't say I blame em...

I agree. They were probably overwhelmed with orders and most non-church members (me). But their prices and shipping were excellent. Looking at Augusta farms products this morning on Walmart.com. Those prices are crazy high! Insane! I probably have enough stuff stored away already, but I just can’t help wanting ‘more’. Looking to add a second chainsaw this week. My existing saw is a homeowner saw and I want something a little more rugged. Always something new to put on the list.

Jester-ND
10-19-2021, 08:34 AM
I agree. They were probably overwhelmed with orders and most non-church members (me). But their prices and shipping were excellent. Looking at Augusta farms products this morning on Walmart.com. Those prices are crazy high! Insane! I probably have enough stuff stored away already, but I just can’t help wanting ‘more’. Looking to add a second chainsaw this week. My existing saw is a homeowner saw and I want something a little more rugged. Always something new to put on the list.

we picked up a freeze dryer.... about to get our own factory hummin!