PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #258 (NSFW)

Sasquatch
11-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Probably our funniest show yet. At least it was to me.

If you're easily offended this one may not be for you. This week the guys talk about the hypocrisy of the Climate summit and it's attendees, how activists don't really speak for the black community and NASA deciding on how to handle aliens.

BUT THEN, Denton tells us how he feels on a great many things. Be sure to listen to the end for all of the goodness.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-11-01T22_38_16-07_00

stevekozak
11-02-2021, 05:57 AM
When I see " Denton tells us how he feels on a great many things." I assume Denton was deep in his cups. Don't let him walk by any mud-puddles.

MountainGirl
11-02-2021, 08:38 AM
O.M.G. Fellas? That was awesome!
Denton - sorry that you were hurtin but holy shit you are one funny dude on those 'meds'. :biglaugh:
Perfect straight-man there Sas, and editing in those tracts was :thumb:

Denton
11-02-2021, 07:49 PM
First off, heading to the store for a bottle after busting yourself up isn't a really good idea. As a matter of fact, it's stupid.
Second off, I'm glad I was entertaining.

Prepared One
11-03-2021, 06:53 AM
First off, heading to the store for a bottle after busting yourself up isn't a really good idea. As a matter of fact, it's stupid.
Second off, I'm glad I was entertaining.

Usually, it's been after a trip to the liquor store that I have busted myself up. Ohhh hell, who am kidding! I must admit, and in defense of the booze, I have done plenty of stupid shit without so much as a drop of alcohol. :biglaugh:

Denton
11-04-2021, 02:31 AM
Usually, it's been after a trip to the liquor store that I have busted myself up. Ohhh hell, who am kidding! I must admit, and in defense of the booze, I have done plenty of stupid shit without so much as a drop of alcohol. :biglaugh:

Man, I'm with you on both sides of the bottle.
I despise all the dumb, stupid things that I've done. I had no excuse. Fortunately, there was always alcohol to wash away those memories.