PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #259

Sasquatch
11-09-2021, 12:43 AM
This week Denton explains just what happened on last weeks show. Supply chain, explained to you like a moron by a moron. Also we ask the question "Would you hide a Jew". Sasquatch explains how the movie and book I Am Legend is sort of playing out now. And Bigfoot smashes a tire. Plus much much more.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-11-08T22_42_36-08_00

Prepared One
11-09-2021, 05:08 AM
Explains what happened? You mean, besides the fact that he was drunk on his ass? :mocking: It was a funny show guys. I'll give you knuckleheads a listen in the truck today.

Denton
11-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Explains what happened? You mean, besides the fact that he was drunk on his ass? :mocking: It was a funny show guys. I'll give you knuckleheads a listen in the truck today.

No, I was not drunk, until afterward.
I would never have made it through the first military gate much less the last gate on the way home had I been driving while polluted. I took a pill and got polluted because of the "discomfort."
No more such entertaining shows until the next time I damage myself. That could be next week.

Prepared One
11-10-2021, 05:08 AM
No, I was not drunk, until afterward.
I would never have made it through the first military gate much less the last gate on the way home had I been driving while polluted. I took a pill and got polluted because of the "discomfort."
No more such entertaining shows until the next time I damage myself. That could be next week.

I don't even have to look for ways to damage myself anymore. I wake up in pain every day with my arthritis. But, your right, I don't let the badger loose unless I am home and off the road for good. I am to old to wake up in jail with a hangover.

MountainGirl
11-10-2021, 08:31 AM
I don't even have to look for ways to damage myself anymore. I wake up in pain every day with my arthritis. But, your right, I don't let the badger loose unless I am home and off the road for good. I am to old to wake up in jail with a hangover.

Good plan! It's kinda nice to not have to carry around bail money anymore. :cool:

Denton
11-10-2021, 01:00 PM

I had no intentions of going to an ER since they can do nothing for ribs.
Funny thing is that I had sworn off booze, not only for better health but also to save money. With inflation going nuts, money can be better placed elsewhere.

MountainGirl
11-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Better than booze?
Your priorities are different than mine. :biglaugh: