PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #264

Sasquatch
12-14-2021, 12:40 AM
This one we are calling our Seinfeld episode. It really is about nothing. We review some movies that are 20 years old and talk about this and that. One of Denton's co-workers calls during the show and has a potty mouth. If you're tired of hearing all the bad stuff going on in the world today this one is for you.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-12-13T22_39_22-08_00

Prepared One
12-14-2021, 05:21 AM
Wait, Y'all's past shows were about something? :mocking:

MountainGirl
12-14-2021, 08:44 AM
Hey guys - this was a nice break from the insanity. Well, it had plenty of insanity - but not the tiresome fear mongering crap everywhere else. I was hopin Denton's boss would call back in and bitch at him...but no. Hey - maybe y'all could have some call-in guests from OTP!

Denton
12-14-2021, 04:25 PM
For the record, the multimeter was turned into supply. Supply dropped the ball and didn't even look to see if the multimeter was physically there before falsely accusing me of not turning it in.

1skrewsloose
12-14-2021, 05:03 PM
I get laugh out of such things. Worked at an appliance repair shop that would put out a memo to be sure remind field service to charge 6% in MN. and 5.5% in WI. Worried that they would lose money with no regard how much they spent to put out the memo. retards!

Squawk about pennies while dollars fly out the door.

MountainGirl
12-14-2021, 06:42 PM
For the record, the multimeter was turned into supply. Supply dropped the ball and didn't even look to see if the multimeter was physically there before falsely accusing me of not turning it in.

Uh huh.