PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #265

Sasquatch
12-22-2021, 12:44 AM
Merry Christmas! Even with the busy holiday season we still find time to make a show. That's how much we care about you. This week we discuss how this Christmas maybe a dark one filled with death. Yes, President Potato has assured us Omicron is lurking just around the corner. Wanna have a Christmas gathering? Then you better get vaxxed says Brandon. And to end on a happier note we supply you with some fun Christmas facts. Merry Christmas and thanks for all your support this year!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-12-21T22_41_08-08_00

Prepared One
12-22-2021, 01:57 AM
Catch you guys in the truck today. Half day for me and then I am off till after New Years!

By the way, where the hell is my damned Christmas presents from you two? Every day I run to the mailbox hoping for a delivery from the Squatch and Denton only to be denied. As far as anyone knows, Ive been a good boy this year. :halo:

KnuteFartne
12-22-2021, 09:09 AM
Catch you guys in the truck today. Half day for me and then I am off till after New Years!

By the way, where the hell is my damned Christmas presents from you two? Every day I run to the mailbox hoping for a delivery from the Squatch and Denton only to be denied. As far as anyone knows, Ive been a good boy this year. :halo:Since Denton is such a joly ol' soul he is in charge of presents. Take it up with him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
12-23-2021, 01:31 AM
Since Denton is such a joly ol' soul he is in charge of presents. Take it up with him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HO-HO-HO, I wanted a machine gun.:scarface: