PDA

View Full Version : new virus in China.. Ebola/SARS like...

Jester-ND
01-10-2022, 01:03 PM
curious if this is the poison-pill result of the Fauci-ouchie? and was the plan all along? seems like it was around this time 2 years ago when covid story was building and it jumped the pond.

https://rumble.com/vsb5mq-dr.-robert-malone-latest-disease-spreading-across-china-an-ebola-like-hemor.html

rstanek
01-10-2022, 01:46 PM
This shits been around for many years, the deep state must weaponized it to make its move against the people……JMO of course, no proof, just common sense…..

Jester-ND
01-10-2022, 02:18 PM
was just pondering if covid was engineered/designed to mutate with the jab.... laying the path for the weapon to run rampant when released... say a few years later

Dwight55
01-10-2022, 02:21 PM
This shits been around for many years, the deep state must weaponized it to make its move against the people……JMO of course, no proof, just common sense…..

I'm thinking the only thing holding it back from times past . . . . they were afraid they would be in the body count themselves.

Until they can protect THEMSELVES 100% . . . we're safe . . . when they cross that hurdle . . . the masses are done for.

May God bless,
Dwight

Jester-ND
01-10-2022, 02:38 PM
that assumes they didn't create the antidote too....

Inor
01-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Not to mention the new viruses on your computer....

It seems, when you install Norton Anti-virus it can also install a virus that will mine for crypto-currency!

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/01/10/surprise-your-norton-360-security-software-now-comes-with-a-cryptominer/

Now there's some thinkin' for ya! Spend money on a software that supposedly prevents viruses only to have it install its own virus to hijack your electricity and CPU cycles to mine for Etherium for Norton! But it's all good, since they give you 85% of the proceeds! Way to go dumbasses!

SOCOM42
01-10-2022, 07:39 PM
Not to mention the new viruses on your computer....

It seems, when you install Norton Anti-virus it can also install a virus that will mine for crypto-currency!

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/01/10/surprise-your-norton-360-security-software-now-comes-with-a-cryptominer/

Now there's some thinkin' for ya! Spend money on a software that supposedly prevents viruses only to have it install its own virus to hijack your electricity and CPU cycles to mine for Etherium for Norton! But it's all good, since they give you 85% of the proceeds! Way to go dumbasses!

You know, I think you are right.

I have often heard over the decades that the viruses were invented to sell anti-viral software.

There were several times where the Norton was bypassed on my computers in the past.

Today and for the last 10? years I have anti-virus software provided free of charge by Spectrum,

it covers everything here that needs it.

Have never had a problem since it was installed, crossing fingers.

There is nothing worthwhile on here, and it is a cheap ($200.00) Lenovo laptop.

I need nothing more than this.

If it ever got corrupted, I would just throw it out and get another.

Oh, I do have a desktop that is also covered by Spectrum, used mostly in association with amature radio.