PDA

View Full Version : Jobs report out from January.

RWalls
02-06-2015, 08:56 AM
"We keep trying to tell everyone that the US economy is enjoying a period of unusual strength, maybe now people will believe us," said Capital Economics' Paul Ashworth in a note titled "US labor market on fire."

Hmm… Do y'all believe now?

1. Full time jobs as a percentage of the population is at a record low.
2. The labor force participation rate is at a 36 year low.
3. Almost 12 million workers and counting have been dropped from the labor force since Obama came into office.
4. We are setting a record with the use of food stamps.

Why is the US Labor force the lowest it has been as a percentage of potential US workers in 36 years? Millions of Americans have simply given up looking for work.

I think any jobs growth currently taking place is from business owners starting to feel safe about adding employees because they see the light at the end of the tunnel with Obama only having 2 lame duck years left. Although with his pen and phone I am sure he can come up with more job destroying polices.

http://www.businessinsider.com/january-jobs-report-2015-2

James m
02-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Those figures could be linked to retirement. :p

DerBiermeister
02-06-2015, 09:23 AM
I am not positive exactly when they changed the formula for figuring "unemployment", but if memory serves me correct, it was done right after the Commie took office back in early 2009.

Today's formula is a joke. The unemployment number keeps getting lower, because SO MANY have dropped out of the labor force -- they simply cannot find work for which they are trained.

This is just another example of things that will have to be righted when this regime is gone.

Inor
02-06-2015, 09:47 AM
When you have lost the support of the CEO of Gallup, there is not much more I can say.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/gallup-ceo-number-of-full-time-jobs-as-percent-of-population-is-lowest-its-ever-been-video/

There will never be any job growth until there is business growth. Businesses are the ones that create the jobs and this government is so unfriendly to business, there is no reason to want to do business in the U.S. anymore. You cannot expect job growth when the government is doing everything it can to hobble how companies operate and control what they sell and how and who they sell it to.

RWalls
02-06-2015, 02:20 PM
That's what I am seeing Inor, any jobs growth is in spite of obamas policies.

Arizona Infidel
02-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Ironic that I read an article today that explained how while job creation has increased it has not kept up with population growth so the net gain is actually down.

OSFG
02-06-2015, 09:26 PM
RWALL I want AI's avitar to shoot yours....I hate your choices. You suck with avitars

Montana Rancher
02-10-2015, 12:01 AM
I am sorry for ruing 4 hours of your life for watching this video series

http://www.peakprosperity.com/crashcourse

Oh I thought about it and I am not.

Enjoy

Arizona Infidel
02-10-2015, 10:17 PM
That will give me something to do fri. or/and sat. morn.