PDA

View Full Version : Open up your wallets ladies and gents! National Debt passes $30 trillion. LGB

T-Man 1066
02-02-2022, 08:18 AM
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/us-national-debt-30-trillion-congress-biden-administration/2022/02/02/id/1055098/

Just seen that the gubbiment broke $30 trillion in national debt today.

With a population of about 334 million that comes out to a measly $89,000 per person. Oh, BTW, our national debt to GDP ratio has been hovering at or above 100% since 2012. Only other time it was 100% range was 3 years post WWII.

Maybe washington can just print us out of debt! :smashfreak:

SOCOM42
02-02-2022, 08:57 AM
We are headed right down the shit pipe, if,

the demonrats are not kicked out of the house and senate this fall.

IF they get in they had better show some balls that they have severely lacked in the past.

All they have done,

even sabotaging Trump's programs is to try and be "the good guys" and appease everybody.

End the "reaching across the aisle" bullshit that has always been one way.

They need to go for the Dem's throats and stop their insane spending,

and destroying this countries security and identity.

Somebody is going to have to stop that coon bitch once she takes over the oval office,

we need senate control for that!

Big Ken
02-02-2022, 09:09 AM
17945.......... Want to see something scary? https://www.usdebtclock.org/

juskom95
02-02-2022, 09:19 AM
We are headed right down the shit pipe, if,

the demonrats are not kicked out of the house and senate this fall.

IF they get in they had better show some balls that they have severely lacked in the past.

All they have done,

even sabotaging Trump's programs is to try and be "the good guys" and appease everybody.

End the "reaching across the aisle" bullshit that has always been one way.

They need to go for the Dem's throats and stop their insane spending,

and destroying this countries security and identity.

Somebody is going to have to stop that coon bitch once she takes over the oval office,

we need senate control for that!

We need Conservatives and/or Constitutionalists in office, not Democrat or Republicans.

I can think of maybe ONE Republican in Congress that is worth anything beyond a talking point or rhetoric.

Piratesailor
02-02-2022, 09:23 AM
The establishment republicans are nothing but different sides of the same coin as communist democrats.

They are a large part of the reason we are in this shape.

They are a large part of the reason the country is failing.. and may fail.

Unless the midterms put in some true conservatives, it won’t matter. It will all be about political theater.

The “republicans” will go after the democrat liars.. but nothing will happen.

Truth hurts.

1skrewsloose
02-02-2022, 09:24 AM
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Slippy
02-02-2022, 10:21 AM
Calvin Coolidge for President!

BucketBack
02-02-2022, 04:09 PM
I opened up my wallet and increased my feedback by 6 this week at another site.

Sparkyprep
02-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Eff it. Run it up! Bankrupt the nation! I'm ready for a real "Great Reset"!

Inor
02-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden... Every one of them are all complete and utter failures as far as the debt. If we are talking strictly about adding to the national bankruptcy, every single one of them belongs in the wood chipper!

And I agree 110%, we need the second coming of Calvin Coolidge now more than ever. Unfortunately, looking at both major parties, I think we are going to get Calvin and Hobbes.

Prepared One
02-03-2022, 04:01 AM
Looking at the potentials in 2022 and 2024 and all I see is more of the same, and perhaps worse. So the republicans take the house and maybe even the senates in 22, they are the same side of a bad coin. I only see losers in 24, "We The People". What's wrong with this country won't be fixed at the ballet box.

T-Man 1066
02-03-2022, 08:02 AM
Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden... Every one of them are all complete and utter failures as far as the debt. If we are talking strictly about adding to the national bankruptcy, every single one of them belongs in the wood chipper!

And I agree 110%, we need the second coming of Calvin Coolidge now more than ever. Unfortunately, looking at both major parties, I think we are going to get Calvin and Hobbes.

Inor, you owe me a new keyboard. Coffee spit all over it! Calvin and Hobbes, made my day haha!