PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #271

Sasquatch
02-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Government speed traps coming your way! You heard it first here. Oh, and you live by our rules but the elite doesn't have to follow them. Afghanistan was botched, by incompetents or design? Leaked emails are shedding light. And this week the mailbag is stuffed. Y'all must have stuff to say. We'll dive head in.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-02-02T22_27_24-08_00

stevekozak
02-03-2022, 06:38 AM
Was Denton inebriated again?

Prepared One
02-03-2022, 06:47 AM
Was Denton inebriated again?

I think the question is.....when isn't Denton inebriated? :eyebrows:

KnuteFartne
02-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Was Denton inebriated again?That's part of our schtick, you have to listen to find out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Denton
02-04-2022, 01:10 PM
I think the question is.....when isn't Denton inebriated? :eyebrows:

I'd be buying livers from China were I to drink as much as I let on!

Actually, I'd just returned from several days in Columbus, GA. Wifey had a hip replacement. Tiresome three days. Got her settled in and cranked up the computer for the show.
Columbus is in the Eastern time zone and I live in the Central. The yawns (sorry about them) illustrated that I was ready for bed!

Slippy
02-04-2022, 05:22 PM
How's wifey's hip doing?

Speedy recovery wishes from Slip!

Actually, I'd just returned from several days in Columbus, GA. Wifey had a hip replacement. Tiresome three days. Got her settled in and cranked up the computer for the show.
Columbus is in the Eastern time zone and I live in the Central. The yawns (sorry about them) illustrated that I was ready for bed!

Prepared One
02-04-2022, 05:31 PM

I know you have had your plate full buddy. I wish your better half a quick return to fighting weight.

Denton
02-04-2022, 08:10 PM
I appreciate y’all. She’s doing remarkably well.