PDA

View Full Version : If'n ya have time your help is appreciated.

Sasquatch
02-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Vote up our show! You don't have to sign up for anything or give any information.

https://nycpodcastnetwork.com/podcast/denton-and-sasquatch-show/

Here's how it works if you're curious:

Episodes On Your Favorite Podcast Can Be Voted Up!
Thank you for registering your vote for your favorite podcasts. If you support any podcast on our network, it is a good idea to show your love and vote for their episodes. At the New York City Podcast Network, we believe in showing love to those who have supported us and allow others to do the same.
We are excited to bring this new feature to all podcasts and podcast listeners. We want to contribute to the grow and success of as many shows possible, so feel free to vote for as many episodes as you’d like. Read below to learn about how votes are validated.

Episodes On Your Favorite Podcast Can Be Voted Up!
That’s right. We have made it easy to for podcast audiences to vote up any podcast they want. If there is a podcast you really like and want to share it with others, then simply visit the podcast’s dedicated page, scroll down to the desired episode title and click the VOTE link underneath it. What will happen from that point is we will register your vote and bring you to the top of the podcast page where you can vote on more episodes.
How Votes Are Validated and the Podcast Episode Voting Rules
Not all votes are validated, meaning whether or not they count toward the overall vote of the episode. This is to keep voters and bots from spamming the system. All votes are counted from a specific person once per day per episode, so in other words, if a person voted up an episode twice in one day, it will only count once. People are welcome to vote for as many different episodes as they want on a single day. Then, they can return in 24 hours to vote for the same episodes. The vote validation takes into account a multiple of factors including the date, time, location, IP address, network issues, and other measures to assure that all votes are valid. Votes can also be removed if our system detects that they are coming from bots, just as other platforms track bots and remove past engagement activity.
So, What Happens With These Votes, Anyway?
2022 marks a new era for all of the podcasters on the New York City Podcast Network. We want to give podcasters a chance to come up higher in rankings. A new leaderboard on our home page is the best way to do that! Every single week and month in 2022 will start a new leaderboard of podcast episodes that have the most valid votes. This is a great way to interact with your audience and get them to help you find NEW audience members.
How Much Does This Cost?
Absolutely nothing. Voting is free. All podcasts, free and upgraded, will have the opportunity to receive votes.

Prepared One
02-11-2022, 06:26 AM
Last time I voted on something I got Joe Biden. :worried:

KnuteFartne
02-11-2022, 09:36 AM
The Denton and Joey Show!

I like the sound of that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
02-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Voted.

bigwheel
02-12-2022, 02:54 PM
I tried. It kept telling me welcome back and I couldnt remember my password etc. Some days nothing goes right.

1skrewsloose
02-13-2022, 11:54 AM
Seems you can only vote once a day, I've been going back and voting for past episodes when I think of it.