PDA

View Full Version : A National Vaccine Pass Has Quietly Rolled Out

Sasquatch
02-27-2022, 07:28 PM
Shhhh...be very very quiet and those rascially patriots won't find out about it until it's too late.

For individuals, the benefits of having access to personal digital vaccine record is three-fold. First, it’s a huge plus for travel in the U.S. and abroad.

The second argument for adopting a digital vaccine verification system is the one swaying red-state governors: Having digital access to personal health records empowers the individual.

More than a dozen states have launched their own SMART Health Card-based portals. At least seven others — including Arizona, Mississippi and West Virginia — have turned to a third-party, MyIRMobile, to issue SMART Health Cards. Minnesota has chosen Docket, another third-party option.

Most right-leaning states offering SMART Health Cards do it quietly, without any fanfare. But big red South Carolina expects to roll out a portal for SMART Health Cards by the end of March, reports Politico.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/02/24/national-vaccine-quietly-rolled-out/?sh=717c32cb6be6

1skrewsloose
02-27-2022, 08:45 PM
From the article:
“We believe it gives people peace of mind when the folks around them are unlikely to be contagious,” says Gus Warren, CEO of Bindle, a health verification app

What part of even if you have taken all kill shots available you can still get and transmit the vid do they not understand???

Drives me nuts that news outlets are still spewing this safe and effective get the jab BS.

They can pound sand.

Sasquatch
02-27-2022, 09:21 PM
From the article:
“We believe it gives people peace of mind when the folks around them are unlikely to be contagious,” says Gus Warren, CEO of Bindle, a health verification app

What part of even if you have taken all kill shots available you can still get and transmit the vid do they not understand???

Drives me nuts that news outlets are still spewing this safe and effective get the jab BS.

They can pound sand.

You know how it works, repeat something over and over enough times and it becomes truth. At least to the sheep.

MountainGirl
02-28-2022, 08:06 AM
Yeah? Well they can still kiss my ass.

Piratesailor
02-28-2022, 11:37 AM
Thy can kiss my royal Irish ass….

juskom95
02-28-2022, 12:02 PM
Um . . . . this isn't a national passport, and has been going on for the past two years.

Sure, it isn't good, but let's not make it something it isn't.

BucketBack
02-28-2022, 12:21 PM
Thy can kiss my royal Irish ass….

They can kiss my Native / Scot / Irish azz, with some Squarehead for stubborness.