PDA

View Full Version : Ole Timey Shootin' Gallery

Sasquatch
04-18-2022, 07:26 PM
I've been installing a new wooden fence so, of course, that means tearing the old one down. It is rotten and falling over so the wood wasn't of much good. I decided to use it and build the boy a proper shooting gallery. Spent about 6 hours today whipping this up. I'm pretty happy with the results.

*I freakin' hate that this thing puts the pics in sideways. If someone knows how to fix it I would appreciate it.*

Box of frogs
04-18-2022, 07:36 PM
Pretty cool.
I know that’s gonna be a big hit !

BoF

MountainGirl
04-18-2022, 09:28 PM
*I freakin' hate that this thing puts the pics in sideways. If someone knows how to fix it I would appreciate it.*
Dunno what you have for phone, but mine did that too - regardless of how I held the phone. Dinkin around I found that right after I take the pic if I edit it just a little (like trim off an edge or something) and then 'save' it - when I later posted it in here it would be right side up. Dont know why that works, or if that will work for you - but that's all I got. Good luck!

Nice gallery btw!

Big Ken
04-18-2022, 09:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sKc3Xz1.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/pbZMmXM.jpg

Big Ken
04-18-2022, 09:55 PM
I've gotten into full autos, that area you have there would be awesome for it, I just picked up a MP 40 and wanting a few others, Beretta M9 is my next I think but a A/R looks cool, they also have Thompson Tommy Gun, this might get expensive, I'm talking BB's by the way, see video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfpe1nt8LsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxRelcm4H4

Sasquatch
04-19-2022, 12:34 AM
I've gotten into full autos, that area you have there would be awesome for it, I just picked up a MP 40 and wanting a few others, Beretta M9 is my next I think but a A/R looks cool, they also have Thompson Tommy Gun, this might get expensive, I'm talking BB's by the way, see video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfpe1nt8LsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxRelcm4H4

I've seen those and thought about buying one for fun but wasn't sure. I might have to indulge.

Slippy
04-19-2022, 05:12 AM
SAs my boy,

What's behind the backstop?

KnuteFartne
04-19-2022, 10:29 AM
SAs my boy,

What's behind the backstop?Behind the backstop? Well a playground and puppy farm of course.

Not to worry, this shooting's gallery is for pellet guns only.

But since you asked behind the backstop is a wooden fence and behind that is a big open field.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
04-19-2022, 10:33 AM
Behind the backstop? Well a playground and puppy farm of course.

Not to worry, this shooting's gallery is for pellet guns only.

But since you asked behind the backstop is a wooden fence and behind that is a big open field.

Ok laughed my ass off right there I did!

SOCOM42
04-19-2022, 11:22 AM
I've seen those and thought about buying one for fun but wasn't sure. I might have to indulge.

You have to be careful, you may want the real thing next, you will have an excuse to move out of Commiefornia then!

This friggin state is as blue as yours, but for some reason it allows machineguns.

All of my full auto's are economically retired, they will only come out if the SHTF.

Long gone are the days when you could buy a box of surplus 45 auto for less than $1.75 wholesale.

Same with 30/06, that was $1.50 a box.

My daughter got her MG license on her twenty-first birthday.

KnuteFartne
04-19-2022, 12:37 PM
You have to be careful, you may want the real thing next, you will have an excuse to move out of Commiefornia then!

This friggin state is as blue as yours, but for some reason it allows machineguns.

All of my full auto's are economically retired, they will only come out if the SHTF.

Long gone are the days when you could buy a box of surplus 45 auto for less than $1.75 wholesale.

Same with 30/06, that was $1.50 a box.

My daughter got her MG license on her twenty-first birthday.An excuse?! I've got about a thousand of them.

Prepared One
04-19-2022, 06:35 PM
An excuse?! I've got about a thousand of them.

You should use one of those excuses before it's too late my friend. Hot Nursey being a Nurse can get hired anywhere. I understand here in Texas nurses are in short supply and they are paying good bonuses, really good bonuses. She could work in the Medical center here in Houston and get paid top dollar or out in the country where I understand the demand is even higher. She could probably name her price. You? Well, I am sure you can get a job picking up cans, sweeping up the street or something. :eyebrows:

SOCOM42
04-20-2022, 04:02 PM
You should use one of those excuses before it's too late my friend. Hot Nursey being a Nurse can get hired anywhere. I understand here in Texas nurses are in short supply and they are paying good bonuses, really good bonuses. She could work in the Medical center here in Houston and get paid top dollar or out in the country where I understand the demand is even higher. She could probably name her price. You? Well, I am sure you can get a job picking up cans, sweeping up the street or something. :eyebrows:

Yeah, they should get out now!

I have a friend who is a vice president of one of the largest investment companies who lives in SoCal.

He has 18 months to retirement, he ships out the day after he gets his walking papers.

Going right to Arizona, has a house there already and all set to just move in.

He said that in his 40 years of living there, he has watched the state turn into a shithole under the demonrats.

Friend owns an airplane as mentioned before, that is his bugout transportation if needed for such, no surface roads.

They spend some weekends there going by plane, not a long flight at 225 miles per hour.

KnuteFartne
04-20-2022, 05:06 PM
You should use one of those excuses before it's too late my friend. Hot Nursey being a Nurse can get hired anywhere. I understand here in Texas nurses are in short supply and they are paying good bonuses, really good bonuses. She could work in the Medical center here in Houston and get paid top dollar or out in the country where I understand the demand is even higher. She could probably name her price. You? Well, I am sure you can get a job picking up cans, sweeping up the street or something. :eyebrows:Unfortunately we can't take move my stepdaughter out of the state until she's 15. Got 5 years left.