PDA

View Full Version : End Time Things

MountainGirl
04-20-2022, 02:52 PM
This was posted in another thread, and it's too good to get lost in the shuffle.

Would it be okay if I (or anyone) asked a few questions?

Thanks for the compliment . . . but I'm just doing the teacher's duty . . . passing on information.

In the scheme of "end time things" . . . there were many things Jesus talked about . . . and other prophecies . . . that actually relate to every day stuff . . . wars, earthquakes, prophetic deception, etc.

There are also things prophesied that are ABSOLUTELY UNMISTAKEABLE.

The first one was in May of 1948 . . . Israel became a nation again . . . and you well know she's been fighting ever since just to stay alive. So far she has succeeded.

The next one will be the temple . . . it HAS TO BE REBUILT to fulfill scripture. Presently there is a move afoot . . . working it's way thru the political channels to allow it without a nasty fight by the muslims. THEY have fought it tooth and toenail ever since Israel became a nation and it was suggested.

Israel has gone thru their genealogy and as I understand . . . have uncovered a lineage of folks who fulfill the Levitical line that would properly be able to assume the duties of the priests for the Temple of God and all the duties there.

That will bring the installation of a "High Priest" . . . which will be the equivalent in Christianity as the Pope, or muslims Grand Ayatollah.

Next will be the installation of a daily sacrifice . . . which may or may not become widely known to the world's population . . . the starting of that may just simply happen with no real fan fare . . . but someone will pick it up on the facebook channel or something like that . . . it will eventually become common knowledge.

In the meantime . . . this "one world reset" will go on . . . and will result in a leader coming in with "peace", lies, and other deceptions. Probably the best illustration is Hitler's rise . . . from quiet, elected official . . . to an iron fisted murderer. This ruler will slip in using some sort of election process.

One day he will assume the authority to do so . . . and will demand the daily sacrifice be stopped at the Israeli temple . . . perhaps some kind of "save the puppies" type hype . . . nobody knows how . . . it will just be done.

At about that time . . . two prophets will arise . . . will oppose this world leader . . . and every thing he stands for and promotes. They may be religious people . . . they may be news reporters . . . they may be podcasters . . . the actual occupation could be camouflaged . . . the thing to watch for is the total opposition they provide against this world leader guy.

The prophets' "ministry" will ride along for 3 1/2 years . . . at the end of which they will be killed . . . and by the time they are murdered by or at the order of the world leader . . . they will have alienated all the secular world. The secular world will rejoice and send gifts to one another at the death of these two . . . who will be killed in or near Jerusalem . . . and their bodies will lie in the street for 3 1/2 days . . . after which they will arise and ascend to heaven with apparently it being seen throughout the world.

Within a day or two the world will simply end . . . in a fiery clash . . . at the sounding of the seventh trumpet.

Which brings us to the prophetic time line you no doubt have heard about in the Bible. Seven seals . . . followed by seven trumpets . . . and this is easy to find in the progression. All of the 7 seals have been broken and 6 of the seven trumpets have sounded. ALL of the information about the stopping of the sacrifice . . . the two prophets . . . their murder . . . etc. . . . comes between trumpets 6 and 7.

And yes . . . there is no such thing as a "rapture" that takes Christians out of all these events. That is a creation of the devil to blind folks to the actual truth of the end times.

Just remember . . . the single most important thing any of us can do . . . is NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. It is anything that is demanded to be taken "in the right hand . . . or the forehead" . . . AND . . . without which you cannot buy or sell. Lock that into your mind and hang on to it.

May God bless,
Dwight

Dwight55
04-20-2022, 10:10 PM
By all means . . . how do they say that . . . "fire away" . . .

Seriously . . . more than happy to help . . . just let me know where you want to go.

Plus we might as well put the thread starter in here just so all the information is available.

May God bless,
Dwight
-------------------
Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
Hey, Joe . . . the book of Revelation was written by a fisherman named John . . . brother of James . . . and co-partners in fishing with Peter and Andrew.

Peter, James, and Andrew all were murdered by the Romans or some other band of misfit non-believers . . . and about 70 AD . . . Jerusalem was sacked . . . the temple torn down and destroyed . . . big parts of the city wall destroyed . . . and John was off somewhere else . . . unknown today in the history or his life.

By 90 or so AD . . . he had been banished to the island of Patmos off the West coast of Turkey and south of Greece. He literally was making little rocks out of big ones in a penal colony at about 90 years of age.

He also wrote the book of Revelation while there . . .

The most important parts of the book are chapters 6 thru 14 and 20, 21, and 22.

The single most important chapter for us in our situation right now is chapter eleven . . . which tells about the two final prophets who will prophecy against the final world ruler during his last 3 1/2 years of his rule . . . and it tells us that there will be a new temple built . . . the "Temple of God" . . . not the Church of Jesus Christ . . .

That temple is the next step up the ladder towards the end of time . . . but the original statement in this thread alluding to John the Revelator . . . was a reference to the mark of the beast. Please mark this down . . . there will come a day when all people will be demanded to have something done to their RIGHT HAND or their FOREHEAD wherein they will have some kind of mark (perhaps a small scar) without which . . . they cannot buy nor sell.

This handy dandy chip that has been perfected can easily fulfill that "Mark of the Beast" prophecy . . . and it can be done today. Just remember this one thing: within the Bible there is no instructions for repenting of taking the Mark of the Beast . . . in fact . . . it is stated that absolutely each and every one who DOES TAKE IT will suffer in hell fire and the lake of fire for all of eternity. And again . . . it will only be available in the right hand or the forehead.

Don't do it.

May God bless,
Dwight

MountainGirl
04-21-2022, 05:44 AM
Great idea, and thanks for bringing the beginning information over.

I enjoyed learning about the Israel part of things... and what I'm curious about is -

... Within a day or two the world will simply end . . . in a fiery clash . . . at the sounding of the seventh trumpet.

Which brings us to the prophetic time line you no doubt have heard about in the Bible. Seven seals . . . followed by seven trumpets . . . and this is easy to find in the progression. All of the 7 seals have been broken and 6 of the seven trumpets have sounded. ALL of the information about the stopping of the sacrifice . . . the two prophets . . . their murder . . . etc. . . . comes between trumpets 6 and 7. ...

1) What is considered to be the 6th trumpet that's already sounded?
2) Do the Jews have a relatively good ending in this? Asking for a friend. :)

red442joe
04-21-2022, 11:04 AM
Ngl, this thread has me thinking....

Joe

BucketBack
04-21-2022, 01:02 PM

I enjoyed learning about the Israel part of things... and what I'm curious about is -

2)- How will the Jews now that's it Jesus' second coming, when they are still waiting for the first time still.

Isn't that what Easter is about ?

Dwight55
04-21-2022, 03:41 PM

1) The 6th trumpet sounds in Revelation 9:13 . . . and basically heralds a 200,000,000 man army coming across the Euphrates river . . . and they will have a lot of their "transportation" being on horseback . . . or at least using horses in their movement. They will be warring along the way . . . and when the smoke has cleared . . . 1/3 of the known population of the world will have been killed.

Prior to that . . . a 1/4 of the worlds population has already been killed by famine / war / animals / etc. So at this point in the narration . . . well over 1/2 of the worlds population has been killed since the first seal was broken back in Revelation chapter 6.

It is fairly well understood that there has also been significant "warring" going on and the world's population may be seriously concentrated in the mediterannian sea and surrounding countries . . . . no numbers for dead are given . . . only fractions.

2) Sadly . . . it will probably be mostly "No" as an answer to your second question. The book of Daniel gives a scenario where the King of the North sweeps thru Israel . . . fights in Egypt . . . comes back to Israel . . . sets up some kind of kingdom there . . . and it seems that he dies there. Long and short . . . Israel is "ran thru" . . . as opposed to "Over Run".

May God bless,
Dwight

Dwight55
04-21-2022, 03:55 PM
2)- How will the Jews now that's it Jesus' second coming, when they are still waiting for the first time still.

NOTE: this is opinion . . . but I truly believe it will work this way.

There are a huge number of "signs" given in the Bible about the end time . . . physical signs that are as plain as the sun coming up in the morning.

1st of course was Israel becoming a nation again . . . after almost 2000 years . . . NO OTHER COUTRY has done that . . . ever. And of course it was prophesied to happen.

2nd will be the rebuilding of the "Temple of God" . . . a Jewish worship place . . . picking up all the old customs, holidays, practices, etc.

The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.

The mark of the beast.

The ascending of the "Beast" . . . a one world ruler who will make his office in Israel.

The stopping by the beast of the daily sacrifice in the Temple.

The desecration of the Temple by the beast.

All of these are physical thing prophesied to come to pass . . . and once a thinking and thoughtful person begins to listen to folks tell him / her this . . . and they take the time to look up the prophesies . . . they will embrace Jesus as their messiah. Many Jews have already done so . . . being known as Messianic Jews.

And of course . . . the prophecy that there will be a great evangelistic outpouring in Israel during the last days.

Many people are hard headed in their beliefs . . . but at the same time they are not all stupid. You could automatically convert thousands of Chevrolet lovers to Ford owners if you could produce and sell a pickup truck . . . station wagon . . . and SUV by Ford that cost 20K out the door . . . guaranteed maintenance free for 200k miles . . . and got 50 miles to the gallon.

Many Jews will see the handwriting on the wall . . . will share . . . and it obviously. . . having been prophesied . . . will come to pass. I just think this is the "how" it will happen.

May God bless,
Dwight

red442joe
04-22-2022, 06:05 AM

Uhh, he was already "here", Easter is about him steppin' out, brb.

Joe

MountainGirl
04-22-2022, 06:26 AM
NOTE: this is opinion . . . but I truly believe it will work this way.

There are a huge number of "signs" given in the Bible about the end time . . . physical signs that are as plain as the sun coming up in the morning.

1st of course was Israel becoming a nation again . . . after almost 2000 years . . . NO OTHER COUTRY has done that . . . ever. And of course it was prophesied to happen.

2nd will be the rebuilding of the "Temple of God" . . . a Jewish worship place . . . picking up all the old customs, holidays, practices, etc.

The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.

The mark of the beast.

The ascending of the "Beast" . . . a one world ruler who will make his office in Israel.

The stopping by the beast of the daily sacrifice in the Temple.

The desecration of the Temple by the beast.

All of these are physical thing prophesied to come to pass . . . and once a thinking and thoughtful person begins to listen to folks tell him / her this . . . and they take the time to look up the prophesies . . . they will embrace Jesus as their messiah. Many Jews have already done so . . . being known as Messianic Jews.

And of course . . . the prophecy that there will be a great evangelistic outpouring in Israel during the last days.

Many people are hard headed in their beliefs . . . but at the same time they are not all stupid. You could automatically convert thousands of Chevrolet lovers to Ford owners if you could produce and sell a pickup truck . . . station wagon . . . and SUV by Ford that cost 20K out the door . . . guaranteed maintenance free for 200k miles . . . and got 50 miles to the gallon.

Many Jews will see the handwriting on the wall . . . will share . . . and it obviously. . . having been prophesied . . . will come to pass. I just think this is the "how" it will happen.

May God bless,
Dwight

Thank you for this. I'd heard the term Messianic Jews before, but didn't know that's what they're about. I just read a little more on them... and understand why traditional Jews would have a problem with it. Again, thanks.

red442joe
04-22-2022, 07:42 AM
Thank you for this. I'd heard the term Messianic Jews before, but didn't know that's what they're about. I just read a little more on them... and understand why traditional Jews would have a problem with it. Again, thanks.

The phrase Messianic Jews now clears a little something up for me too.
"Ascending of the Beast" and his "office in Israel" are sticking in my mind......

Joe

red442joe
04-22-2022, 07:47 AM
Why was John banished?
Do Messianic Jews look forward to the Temple of God?
There are things on my mind....
Perhaps there are things to "see" within ones understanding that need to be "looked" at and just considered...

Joe

red442joe
04-22-2022, 07:53 AM
If it weren't for this, "The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.", I'd say the good looking, articulate, likeable candidate I believe the left will pull out of their ass to Lead America for 2024 makes a goid candidate for the beast.
If the lefts "Savior" for America get in office, mebbe he'll just be a good little minion for the Beast?

Joe

Dwight55
04-22-2022, 11:18 PM
Why was John banished?
Do Messianic Jews look forward to the Temple of God?
There are things on my mind....
Perhaps there are things to "see" within ones understanding that need to be "looked" at and just considered...

and

If it weren't for this, "The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.", I'd say the good looking, articulate, likeable candidate I believe the left will pull out of their ass to Lead America for 2024 makes a goid candidate for the beast.
If the lefts "Savior" for America get in office, mebbe he'll just be a good little minion for the Beast?

Joe

The first one was simple . . . Christians at the time were being persecuted . . . he was the last of the actual face to face disciples. They needed him out of circulation.

As I understand it . . . yes . . . messianic Jews look forward to the temple as well as we do . . . knowing it is one step closer.

One of the things said about the beast came from Daniel . . . Daniel 9:26-27 . . . 26 ....... and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Using the terminology "the people of the prince that shall come" tells us something of the nationality of the beast . . . calling him the prince . . . and defining his lineage as those who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD. Seeing it was Titus (Roman) and his horde . . . the final beast will most likely be Italian . . . unless it is using that statement as an "overall" idea . . . then IIRC . . . he becomes a Syrian . . . as Titus had a boat load of Syrians in his army as SOF / hired guns so to speak.

Either way . . . he may have someone here sending airplane loads of pallets of cash . . . but he won't qualify as either of the above.

But anyway . . . it is quite a scenario to look at.

May God bless,
Dwight

red442joe
04-23-2022, 06:26 AM
"Prince", "people of the prince", and "spreading of abominations" makes me think of a commie/liberal savior, the current crop of fruit-loops, and cancel culture....

Joe

Dwight55
04-23-2022, 07:27 AM
"Prince", "people of the prince", and "spreading of abominations" makes me think of a commie/liberal savior, the current crop of fruit-loops, and cancel culture....

Joe

Sounds to me like you have it figured out . . .

But don't forget . . . the USA is not the only tree that fruit grows on . . . France has one of them fruit loopy things and I'm not too sure the German top dog may not have been picked from there as well.

There is an understanding amongst many of us that one of the major kinks in the human culture . . . many times it is totally different from all other animal forms in that we too significantly often allow the weakest and dumbest to wind up being the leader of the pack . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

stevekozak
04-23-2022, 07:41 AM
This thread had me thinking that I need to read my Bible more.

Box of frogs
04-23-2022, 10:19 AM
Hey Dwight55

My mother used to speak of Revelations and it would scare the fool out of me when I was a young boy.
Made me not want to read the last book of the Bible or at least read it with great trepidation.
Other than her speaking of the mark on the hand and forehead the other thing I remember vividly is my mother saying the Beast would rise up from the Middle East and would capture the peoples adoration and that he would suffer a great head wound to the point that his recovery from the wound would be seen by his followers as a miracle and a affirmation of his power.
In your opinion is this going to be a literal head wound or is this a metaphor to mean something else?

Thanks Brother
BoF

BucketBack
04-23-2022, 12:12 PM
Question here-

What NATO member has not supplied weapons to Ukraine?

Maybe they made a non-aggression treaty like before WWII

What countries Chancellor received a standing O for stating they want to make their military strong again

Who has 200 nukes and just asked for planes to deliver them?

Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an agreement saying, “‘It is our inflexible purpose to destroy German militarism and Nazism and to ensure Germany will never again be able to disturb the peace of the world.” Germany has the worst history of any nation when it comes to starting wars! Have we forgotten that it started World Wars i and ii?

Dwight55
04-23-2022, 07:52 PM
Hey Dwight55

My mother used to speak of Revelations and it would scare the fool out of me when I was a young boy.
Made me not want to read the last book of the Bible or at least read it with great trepidation.
Other than her speaking of the mark on the hand and forehead the other thing I remember vividly is my mother saying the Beast would rise up from the Middle East and would capture the peoples adoration and that he would suffer a great head wound to the point that his recovery from the wound would be seen by his followers as a miracle and a affirmation of his power.
In your opinion is this going to be a literal head wound or is this a metaphor to mean something else?

Thanks Brother
BoF

God inspired John to write what he did . . . it was later translated / translated / and translated . . . until today we have these final pieces of information.

God knew how it would be translated . . . so He chose words that would have the meaning that an "end time" world would be able to seriously and correctly determine.

And I believe the words death and deadly were intended by the mind of God to help us understand. They are descriptive of the actions that will take place . . .

Death is only descriptive of something truly living . . . we use it in slang form saying our engine died . . . our refrigerator gave up the ghost . . . etc . . . but it was designed by God long before all these contraptions of ours . . . to only describe the death of a living being. As such . . . I truly believe there will be a "deadly head wound" . . . and he will survive . . . it will be termed as a miracle . . . "medicine and science" will get the credit . . .

Now there is the possibility that the "being" that receives the deadly head wound . . . could be a humanoid robot . . . Sophia of Saudia Arabia can fool almost anyone from 25 ft away that she actually is a living being. If the false prophet should field several humanoids in place of the real beast . . . he could make speeches in several different places . . . make appearances in different places . . . thus confusing those opposing him and lessening any possibility of assassination etc. But perhaps it it one of those humanoids that is wounded . . . and the wound made to look real . . . then the event is programmed journalistically to be the "miracle to end all miracles".

I personally believe it is a physical wound on a physical head . . . but there are alternatives . . . and we need to understand that the wound is not the EVENT . . . it is the healing and the subsequent "miracle" and adoration it brings . . . THAT . . . is the point of the whole thing in itself.

Here are the texts from which the information is derived.

Revelation 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:12
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

May God bless,
Dwight

Jester-ND
05-12-2022, 10:16 PM
If the Temple must be rebuilt and destroyed for the end times to come.. and they know this... why would they rebuild it?

Dwight55
05-22-2022, 07:05 PM
If the Temple must be rebuilt and destroyed for the end times to come.. and they know this... why would they rebuild it?

There's nothing saying it is destroyed . . . but rather that the function of it will be stopped by the beast.

The 1st temple was built . . . destroyed . . . semi rebuilt . . . then really rebuilt by Herod making it the 2nd temple . . .

It was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD

May God bless,
Dwight

Jester-ND
05-22-2022, 10:25 PM
ok... are they Commanded to rebuild it?

Dwight55
05-23-2022, 02:15 AM
ok... are they Commanded to rebuild it?

"Commanded" may be the wrong terminology . . .

What we find rather is that in Chapter 11 of the book of Revelation . . . the angel tells John to go measure it . . . meaning that it indeed exists at that time . . . which for us is still a future date and event.

OTOH . . . Israel makes no secret of the fact that they intend to do just that . . . uniforms, utensils, personnel, etc . . . all have been selected, procured, produced, or whatever is needed to put it in place . . . the moslems have so far indicated a terrorist attitude will be their response.

It is gonna happen though . . . and once it is a fact . . . the rest of the events will just occur.

May God bless,
Dwight