PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #285

Sasquatch
05-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Barry Manilow Made US Do It!

So Sasquatch, in a fit of rage, ripped his goats horn off. The Liberals are freaking out over something that didn't happen and the mail bag explodes from Denton's whining. Also because of the trivia contest. If you entered the trivia contest send us your address and we will send you your prize (here's a hint, it's a crappy refrigerator magnet with our show logo on it).

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-05-09T22_26_06-07_00

Prepared One
05-12-2022, 05:31 AM
Good show guys. I was a little worried when Squatch asked if we wanted to hear about his goat. What a Squatch does with his Goat behind the barn is not something I wish to contemplate. :shocked:

Mad Trapper
05-12-2022, 07:46 AM
Good show guys. I was a little worried when Squatch asked if we wanted to hear about his goat. What a Squatch does with his Goat behind the barn is not something I wish to contemplate. :shocked:

Nothing that happens in California surprises me :maniac: :hippie: :alcoholic: :boggled: :grim:

Denton needs to stop by more often again.

hawgrider
05-12-2022, 08:40 AM
Real question..

Why why why would you promote those asswipes at PF?

What the **** are you thinking!

Yeah I'm serious at as a heart attack.

KnuteFartne
05-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Real question..

Yeah I'm serious at as a heart attack.You're going to have to ask Denton. I objected to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mad Trapper
05-12-2022, 10:14 AM
You're going to have to ask Denton. I objected to it.

Didn't he have the kung flu? Maybe he's not over it.........

hawgrider
05-12-2022, 10:40 AM
You're going to have to ask Denton. I objected to it.

I'm not bitter with them for me.. as I was a hell raiser so I deserved the perma ban.

But the rest of the crew and the mods got treated like crap because of Canadian woke syndrome. They deserve to be dead in the water with participation.

BucketBack
05-12-2022, 11:37 AM
F C*N*D*

KnuteFartne
05-12-2022, 11:38 AM
I'm not bitter with them for me.. as I was a hell raiser so I deserved the perma ban.

But the rest of the crew and the mods got treated like crap because of Canadian woke syndrome. They deserve to be dead in the water with participation.I agree. RPD is a POS. I guess Denton mentioned them because Annie is posting the show over there. Although nice of her to do so I'd rather not be affiliated with that site at all.

Come to think of it on the next show I'll do a little rant about PF and we'll see if they post that.

MountainGirl
05-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Was that PF's Annie who made the comment on the page?
(Click the OP link, scroll down)
They do want us back, poor things. Pfffft.

hawgrider
05-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Was that PF's Annie who made the comment on the page?
(Click the OP link, scroll down)
They do want us back, poor things. Pfffft.

Yes it was the Jersey Devil.

Mad Trapper
05-12-2022, 09:22 PM
Yes it was the Jersey Devil.

I'm a proud member of..............

hawgrider
05-12-2022, 09:24 PM
I'm a proud member of..............

You sir are the one that gave her that name. A fitting name it is !

Denton
05-13-2022, 10:28 AM
Nothing that happens in California surprises me :maniac: :hippie: :alcoholic: :boggled: :grim:

Denton needs to stop by more often again.

Hi!
The laptop I use to post took a dump and message boards are a pain in the thumb without it so I’ve been a tad lazy. Sorry, old friend; I’ll man-up and deal with it or buy another cheap laptop.

Denton
05-13-2022, 10:36 AM
Real question..

Yeah I'm serious at as a heart attack.

I hear you and here were my thoughts on it.
Most of our listeners are familiar with the PF thing and aren’t going to go back. Still, I felt it was an etiquette thing. Either way, they’re dying on the vine and we’re not going to stop that.

Mad Trapper
05-13-2022, 11:31 AM
Hi!
The laptop I use to post took a dump and message boards are a pain in the thumb without it so I’ve been a tad lazy. Sorry, old friend; I’ll man-up and deal with it or buy another cheap laptop.

Good to hear from you. Glad all is O.K. and I enjoy the D + S show.

Take care, God bless ya.

hawgrider
05-13-2022, 12:01 PM
Most of our listeners are familiar with the PF thing and aren’t going to go back. Still, I felt it was an etiquette thing. Either way, they’re dying on the vine and we’re not going to stop that.

Since when have you two been worried about etiquette on the show :biglaugh: :kickinballs:

KnuteFartne
05-14-2022, 07:10 PM
Most of our listeners are familiar with the PF thing and aren’t going to go back. Still, I felt it was an etiquette thing. Either way, they’re dying on the vine and we’re not going to stop that.I'm happy to get out the hedge clippers.

Prepared One
05-15-2022, 08:52 AM

I have not even done a drive by over there since I left. They did it to themselves as far as I am concerned. :suicide: So piss on em. :monkeypiss: