PDA

View Full Version : 17 million black abortions since roe v Wade

Sarge7402
06-19-2022, 08:37 PM
If this isn't genocide of the black community by the medical professionals I don't know what would be.

28% of 63 million abortions performed.

Seems like the democrats are happy to keep the black population low and poor uneducated and locked up.

Sarge7402
06-19-2022, 08:45 PM
Add those to today's black population and they'd amount to 17% of the USA population not the 12% they currently sit at . Can't have that now can the leftists

1skrewsloose
06-20-2022, 12:07 AM
I don't know how to square all this stuff, Biden says if you don't vote democrat you ain't black. Yet they have no problem aborting future black democrat voters. And still blacks can do no wrong when it comes to crime. So which is it, do they want the black vote or not?

Prepared One
06-20-2022, 04:47 AM
I don't know how to square all this stuff, Biden says if you don't vote democrat you ain't black. Yet they have no problem aborting future black democrat voters. And still blacks can do no wrong when it comes to crime. So which is it, do they want the black vote or not?

They want the black vote, just not to many of them.

Ricekila
06-20-2022, 07:54 AM
17 mil ----- not enough --

P/S Edit --- being the father ( ? ) of 5 --- I have no opinion about abortion -- Wifey #1 wanted kids --- fine -- no kids -- fine -- no argument from me either way ---

BUT --- if its true --- the nigs would multiply faster without Row v. Wade ----- keep it !

T-Man 1066
06-20-2022, 08:01 AM
That is why media and society glorifies blacks. Get more sympathetic white demonrat vote without all the blacks running around...

shootbrownelk
06-20-2022, 08:31 AM
If this isn't genocide of the black community by the medical professionals I don't know what would be.

28% of 63 million abortions performed.

Seems like the democrats are happy to keep the black population low and poor uneducated and locked up.

17 million black abortions? Try as I might, I can't see a downside to this. The Chicago blacks are doing their part to thin their ranks each and everyday and extra carnage on weekends and holidays. I wonder how many were snuffed on Juneteenth.

SOCOM42
06-20-2022, 09:04 AM
Today, in this state,

the coons are starting to turn Boston and surrounding towns into another shooting gallery.

More and more are being shot, and like other super blue states, they go unreported.

The city I grew up in, Worcester, now has shootings almost every night.

My old neighborhood is now a shooting gallery,

it was taken over by spicks and coons slowly years after I left.

The old saying holds true here,

let one coon family in and before you know it the whole place has gone to hell.

Adjacent to them are the muzSlime bastards, they now control about 4 blocks of the city,

another no go area except for the main road going through there,

and that could turn into a gauntlet at anytime.

The abortion mills are humming right along here in this "wonderful" city, they will keep on running too.

There was this one Ni@@er in the news today, a 22 year old animal,

cut the head off of his white pregnant girlfriend.

As I have said before after many years of observation,

I consider coons the most violent bipedid animals on earth.

Whites would have for the most part, shot, stabbed, strangled or bludgeoned them and left it at that.

These animals go totally berserk on the victim, so much animal rage.

Now for the girl, FU@K her for picking a nigwa for a lover, I only feel sorry for the unborn kid,

I am against abortions.

Sparkyprep
06-20-2022, 06:29 PM
I'll take the flaming. I am all for abortions. No one wants these kids. They end up growing up in broken semi-homes, and end up becoming criminals and drains on society as well as their parents were.

SOCOM42
06-20-2022, 07:05 PM
I'll take the flaming. I am all for abortions. No one wants these kids. They end up growing up in broken semi-homes, and end up becoming criminals and drains on society as well as their parents were.

i was referring to normal people with pregnancies',

those calfers' are nothing but trash and that is what they produce, more trash.

They are like pigs in the wild, they will take a bone from anything that comes along when in heat,

(they are always in heat)they really do act like uninhibited primates in the wild, look it too.

It's all OK, because Uncle Sam will pay for everything either way for the next 18 years,

and grandma is their to kiss their slimy little black asses.

Those sluts, who have kids, most of the time, give them to grandma to raise,

the mother is still slutting around her self, the kids become either dead or dead later on in life.

When they do abortions on those bitches, they ought to Spay them at the same time,

will save the gov. money in the long run.

Like in the old days, the males need to be castrated right when the gonads drop down into the sack.

1skrewsloose
06-20-2022, 08:45 PM
Maybe folks need a little education, we now know science tells us how a woman gets pregnant, and how it can be prevented, therefore not even requiring an abortion.

Guess you need a degree in biology to figure this stuff out.

SOCOM42
06-21-2022, 05:50 AM
Maybe folks need a little education, we now know science tells us how a woman gets pregnant, and how it can be prevented, therefore not even requiring an abortion.

Guess you need a degree in biology to figure this stuff out.

The responsible people have been using assorted BC methods for a thousand years.

Today there are many option to avoid getting pregnant, but like with doing work,

they are too FU@KING lazy to take the extra time to use them.

Tie their tubes after pulling out the new monkey.