PDA

View Full Version : Developments in China.....

Jester-ND
07-19-2022, 03:19 PM
Heard on the radio today about the actions China has taken the last few weeks/months..

-Instructed their banks to do a national "stress test" to see how it would handle U.S.sanctions

-Instructed the CCP members to divest their wealth from U.S. tied assets

-passed several laws allowing for Nationalization/seizure of foreign businesses in china that follow U.S. sanctions

-established national emergency protocols for seizing businesses for wartime manufacturing.

factor in the weather window for island/sea invasion being optimal end of Aug-Oct....... :uzi::grim:

MountainGirl
07-19-2022, 04:04 PM
Heard on the radio today about the actions China has taken the last few weeks/months..

-Instructed their banks to do a national "stress test" to see how it would handle U.S.sanctions

-Instructed the CCP members to divest their wealth from U.S. tied assets

-passed several laws allowing for Nationalization/seizure of foreign businesses in china that follow U.S. sanctions

-established national emergency protocols for seizing businesses for wartime manufacturing.

factor in the weather window for island/sea invasion being optimal end of Aug-Oct....... :uzi::grim:

I wonder if that will include all the commercial property, real estate, and large amounts of agricultural land, in the United States that is owned by Chinese nationals.

Chiefster23
07-19-2022, 04:52 PM
I subscribe to FORWARD OBSERVER. In todays summary, the author talks about the greatly increased probability of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan sooner rather than later. He makes strong arguments for such a scenario. Apparently some in our DOD are signaling that the “one China” policy is on the way out. Given the crazy state of the world now, and our completely insane and inept leaders here, I agree it’s coming. Probably before year’s end. So yet another thing we need to prep for. I took inventory of car and tractor parts and filters today. Tomorrow I go to NAPA and John Deere.

SOCOM42
07-19-2022, 05:33 PM
I wonder if that will include all the commercial property, real estate, and large amounts of agricultural land, in the United States that is owned by Chinese nationals.

The easiest thing to do is like the Venezuelans did to the oil companies, nationalize all of it!

Just as long as the RAD count is low (norm background count) on all of it.

They then can sell it to Paul Pelosi who in turn make more millions on it like he did the Presidio, got that for dirt cheap.

I wonder if there is any Uranium oxide under the land???

Reminds me, are we still shipping Uranium to Vlad Pukin??? you know the stuff Hildabeast approved of.

Big Ken
07-19-2022, 06:13 PM

Don't forget our own Chinese lover Bill Gates! I think he owns an acre or two.

Inor
07-19-2022, 10:12 PM
It sounds plausible. The Chink economy is blowing up and is going to get a LOT worse before it gets better. They need a foreign distraction to keep their people in line.

Jester-ND
07-19-2022, 10:30 PM
also saw they are no longer the largest foreign holder of our debt. Japan now has the top foreign spot.

MountainGirl
07-20-2022, 08:09 AM
also saw they are no longer the largest foreign holder of our debt. Japan now has the top foreign spot.

If that's true, it gives some comfort... though I'm not sure why.

red442joe
07-20-2022, 09:26 AM
If that's true, it gives some comfort... though I'm not sure why.

Prolly cuz, like the Jews, they can be shrewd businessmen, and will make the best deal for themselves, rather than fair.
They can be ruthless negotiators; we definitely don't want the PatatoeInChief, or KacklinHoe, making our deals.

Joe

MountainGirl
07-20-2022, 10:08 AM
Prolly cuz, like the Jews, they can be shrewd businessmen, and will make the best deal for themselves, rather than fair.
They can be ruthless negotiators; we definitely don't want the PatatoeInChief, or KacklinHoe, making our deals.

Joe

Which 'they' are you referring to? Chinese or Japanese?

Mad Trapper
07-20-2022, 12:29 PM

I think the Japs?

red442joe
07-21-2022, 05:36 AM

The Japanese. I think they would make deals you could rely on, just that you would need to be a skillful negotiator.
I think no matter the deal with the Chinese, they may not faithfully hold to it.
No matter who the U.S. deals with, we DON'T need to be represented by a vegetable or diseased brain skank.

Joe