PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #295

Sasquatch
07-22-2022, 12:36 AM
Clown World vs. Real World

This week we ask the question: How are people not seeing Clown World is taking over? Heroes are now the bad guys, up is down and cat and dogs are living together in sin! We'll break it all down for you. Also we start two new initiatives this week. 1. Fire ALL politicians. No matter what party, it's time to flush the bowel of all the turds and start over. 2. We want to give all babies in the womb guns. Tune in and we'll explain.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-07-21T22_34_38-07_00

Prepared One
07-22-2022, 06:06 AM
I'll give you two fellers a listen on my way to Ten Oaks this evening. One more week left and I am done with Houston.

KnuteFartne
07-22-2022, 09:29 AM
I'll give you two fellers a listen on my way to Ten Oaks this evening. One more week left and I am done with Houston.Totally jealous and congrats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
07-22-2022, 10:30 AM
Totally jealous and congrats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks

Inor
07-22-2022, 11:05 AM
I'll give you two fellers a listen on my way to Ten Oaks this evening. One more week left and I am done with Houston.

Houston is a wonderful place to put in your rearview mirror! Congrats!

Slippy
07-22-2022, 01:05 PM

:thewave:

:beerchug:

Prepared One
07-23-2022, 09:04 PM
Thanks guys. I won't complain about Houston. (Too Much) It paid my bills and allowed me to crawl up the ladder just enough so I could escape with my life and few dollars. It was touch and go there for a while but I did it. Next week will be fun.

I have no decisions to make where my job is concerned in any argument regarding future or past events what's so ever. I put out a memo Friday stating to all concerned: I am now retired and if you have a problem or issue of such magnitude that you feel only I am capable of solving, you can now call 1-800 KISS MY ASS.

StratBastard
07-23-2022, 10:15 PM
Thanks guys. I won't complain about Houston. (Too Much) It paid my bills and allowed me to crawl up the ladder just enough so I could escape with my life and few dollars. It was touch and go there for a while but I did it. Next week will be fun.

I have no decisions to make where my job is concerned in any argument regarding future or past events what's so ever. I put out a memo Friday stating to all concerned: I am now retired and if you have a problem or issue of such magnitude that you feel only I am capable of solving, you can now call 1-800 KISS MY ASS.

Well, if they need you so badly, you can always offer to consult... at twice or three times the rate of pay. That way they don't own your time or life. When my little brother retired from Northrup, they kept calling him too. he now consults as he pleases, and charges them absurd rates to do so.

Sasquatch
07-24-2022, 01:59 AM
Well, if they need you so badly, you can always offer to consult... at twice or three times the rate of pay. That way they don't own your time or life. When my little brother retired from Northrup, they kept calling him too. he now consults as he pleases, and charges them absurd rates to do so.

This is the ticket right here. My old boss did this so he is making a big old government pension check and still "consulting" and making bank. He moved to Utah and "consults" from there. He does the same basic job but with none of the headaches. He doesn't have to deal with employees or none of that.

Prepared One
07-24-2022, 09:34 AM

That's an option but then, that's how they suck you back in. I have a lot of knowledge in the industry and could offer my services for a modest fee I suppose but I am betting ownership is way to cheap. :eyebrows: It will be an interesting week for sure. I am going to have fun with it.