PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #298

Sasquatch
08-09-2022, 12:38 AM
Remember when the letters FBI stood for Female Body Inspector? Ah, back in the 80's when that phrase was plastered on T-shirts and hats and everyone got a kick out of them. Well wake the hell up! Those days are over and if you don't start paying attention everything you hold dear to you will be lost. You like wearing your shirt with an American flag? Or maybe proudly showing support for your 2A Rights? Not anymore bucko. You're a terrorist now. Yeah it's crazy but so is selling farts in a jar. It sounds like incoherent ramblings we know, but it all makes sense after you listen to this weeks show. And yes, History is being changed and you probably don't even realize it.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-08-08T22_35_25-07_00

KnuteFartne
08-09-2022, 01:54 PM
The quote I couldn't think of during the show that makes me a terrorist is as such, "Reason and ignorance, the opposites of each other, influence the great bulk of mankind. Reason obeys itself, and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine"

That is the tagline of my work email.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk