PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #302

Sasquatch
09-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Who You Calling A Threat, Bitch?!?

Denton has a few words to say about Biden's "Soul of the Nation" speech. Was this Biden's basket of deplorables moment? Now he wants to walk back what he said. Even though this entire thing was scripted to the last detail. Are we now in the middle of Civil War 2.0? Seems like Biden lobbed the opening volley. What are your thoughts on this entire thing? We want to know.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-09-02T23_44_41-07_00

Prepared One
09-03-2022, 08:37 AM
We have been at war as far as I am concerned. It's just that the real shooting hasn't started.........yet. Dementia Joe and his handlers made it clear what their intentions are in that Hitler like speech. The symbolism and rhetoric was a warning to the right. Joe is trying to walk it back but it's clear this was a heavily scripted, intentional, not so veiled threat against anyone who dares question the agenda.

1skrewsloose
09-03-2022, 11:58 AM
They're trying stir things up so some idiot will do something violent, then declare an emergency, steal the election...again.

Sasquatch
09-03-2022, 10:24 PM
So on our hosting site (Podomatic) we have a feature that shows us where people listen from. We now have a listener in Langley Virginia. Any guesses who is listening?

Chiefster23
09-04-2022, 05:56 AM
Be sure to give him a special “shout out!”

hawgrider
09-04-2022, 06:02 AM
So on our hosting site (Podomatic) we have a feature that shows us where people listen from. We now have a listener in Langley Virginia. Any guesses who is listening?

Beerman is from Virginia but he hasn't been here in quite a while.

BTW who is Denton? Do we have a Denton here?

Box of frogs
09-04-2022, 06:05 AM
Hmmmmm Langley VA

Home of the CIA. Sounds to me like you’re pissing of the right people. Lol

BoF

Sasquatch
09-04-2022, 01:28 PM
BTW who is Denton? Do we have a Denton here?

I've got a better question, WHY is Denton?