PDA

View Full Version : Another NY’er

Huntington
09-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Hi folks, Just another guy stuck behind the wire in New Yorkistan. A buddy gave me a heads up about this place, said there were good people here.
30,000’ view = I’m a vet, 50 year shooter, dad and grandpa, NRA instructor in a bunch of disciplines but never figured out how to make a living at that so I work for the gubmint to pay the bills. I don’t have a thin skin, I love dogs and I’m a sucker for good black cherry ice cream.
Thanks for having me,

Tom

hawgrider
09-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Ok thats it black cherry ice cream I am not gonna share nope not a chance all mine!!!!

Welcome to the last place on earth where you can speak your mind. We are a member owned and driven forum of close friends.
Any friend of the crap island Joooooo is certainly a friend of ours!
Howdy and mighty glad to see another New yorker who has their head on straight!!

Inor
09-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Welcome from Arizona!

Huntington
09-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Thanks. Now I just have to get retired and beat feet outta this high tax colonoscopy of a state.

hawgrider
09-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Thanks. Now I just have to get retired and beat feet outta this high tax colonoscopy of a state.

Make sure you drag Ricekila with ya when you "Escape from NY"

Ricekila
09-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Ok thats it black cherry ice cream I am not gonna share nope not a chance all mine!!!!

Welcome to the last place on earth where you can speak your mind. We are a member owned and driven forum of close friends.
Any friend of the crap island Joooooo is certainly a friend of ours!
Howdy and mighty glad to see another New yorker who has their head on straight!!

And Wifey thinks he's a cute-ie-pie ---- but then again --- her taste in men is a wee-bit sketchy --

hawgrider
09-03-2022, 09:33 PM
And Wifey thinks he's a cute-ie-pie ---- but then again --- her taste in men is a wee-bit sketchy --

Yeah she married you and you love peeps with mustard so theres that. :thinking:

Huntington
09-03-2022, 09:47 PM
100%, I’ll just have to find a route out that has a hot dog truck every 6 miles

hawgrider
09-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Have a good look around Huntington glad to have some fresh meat here.
This old man is heading for the rack. Y'all have a good night!

Inor
09-03-2022, 09:54 PM

Bring some Katz's corned beef and a Junior's Cheesecake with you as well. Once in a blue moon, I mail order a Junior's cheesecake to AZ. It would be cheaper to have a drug habit but damn they are good!

I used to travel quite a bit for work and have been to "The City" many times. I loved the food and hated every single other thing about it. No offense intended.

Sasquatch
09-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Welcome from Californiastan!

Work for the gubmint huh? Better keep an eye on this one boys. He may be hear to help.

Huntington
09-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Juniors moved their bakery to Joisey. The restaurant is still on Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn but they make the cheesecake across the river to NJ now…the NAFTA of cheesecake if you ask me.
They are costy thought, no doubt.

I worked in the shitty…I mean city, for 21 years. It’s changed so much, I’d be happy if I never go back…ok, once more, I’d have to pass through to get off this overpriced Island

Huntington
09-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Lol…I’m one of the good guys.

I went to school in San Diego back in the Stone Age. Loved it, some buddies were saving their money to buy land in La Jolla, I was smarter than they were and spent mine on beer and weekends in Tijuana ��*♂️

Sasquatch
09-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Lol…I’m one of the good guys.

I went to school in San Diego back in the Stone Age. Loved it, some buddies were saving their money to buy land in La Jolla, I was smarter than they were and spent mine on beer and weekends in Tijuana ��*♂️

Weekends in TJ. Had many of those in my younger days.

1skrewsloose
09-04-2022, 05:22 AM
Welcome, from the midwest.

Slippy
09-04-2022, 05:30 AM
Welcome Huntington!

Box of frogs
09-04-2022, 05:34 AM
Howdy
Welcome from west Georgia

BoF

T-Man 1066
09-04-2022, 07:31 AM
Welcome from hellinois. Not real often we get newbies here that stick around, or don't get deep-sixed by the Hawg Hammer, but flip over a 5 gallon bucket, crack a cold one, and stay a while.

MountainGirl
09-04-2022, 07:47 AM
Welcome Huntington from the deep woods of East Texas!
If you ever do escape, y'all would be welcome here. :)

Mad Trapper
09-04-2022, 07:55 AM
Welcome!!!

You and Ricekila need to get off the hellhole island. Only thing good there is Montauk for fishing, and then you have a gauntlet to run through ("da Shity") to get there. Lots of nice places in NYS , just stay away from the D-RAT cities and suburbs.

hawgrider
09-04-2022, 08:40 AM
Welcome from hellinois. Not real often we get newbies here that stick around, or don't get deep-sixed by the Hawg Hammer, but flip over a 5 gallon bucket, crack a cold one, and stay a while.

In my defense I only ban retards and spam. Members wanted the last play toy banned. Y'all didnt even wanna play with him.

T-Man 1066
09-04-2022, 09:27 AM
In my defense I only ban retards and spam. Members wanted the last play toy banned. Y'all didnt even wanna play with him.

Very true, and you did a fine job, sir!

Prepared One
09-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Howdy and welcome from the Great state of Texas. Pull up a stool, crack a beer, and then, let's talk about this here Goberment you work for.

Big Ken
09-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Hello and Welcome

BucketBack
09-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Welcome from MeatChicken

StratBastard
09-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Welcome from Oregon.

Ricekila
09-04-2022, 01:34 PM

They wouldn't understand that here -- LLLL

1skrewsloose
09-04-2022, 04:53 PM

Normally I like to play, but now I think they just take up bandwith.

SOCOM42
09-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Welcome from Californiastan!

Work for the gubmint huh? Better keep an eye on this one boys. He may be hear to help.

Yeah, help who??

The BATFAGS may have the Jooooo by the gonads, forcing an endorsement out of him.

Just what dept. or agency does our newcomer work for???

Trust no one and watch everyone around you,

80 years have taught me to trust no one, except maybe family.

i think I need to grease my swivel neck for my head, shit is starting to fly around now.

The only Gov. worker I trusted was the town postmaster, he has been dead since 2016.

I have and had little use for the BATF bois, they will sell their own mothers and sisters for a bust in their file jacket.

Inor
09-04-2022, 08:00 PM

I banned the last one...

hawgrider
09-04-2022, 08:35 PM
I banned the last one...

Good you took some heat off me lol!

Huntington
09-04-2022, 08:42 PM
Thanks. One of my boys lives in Waco. They were in Waxahachie for a long time but it wasn’t hot enough there so they went further south 🤦. I do love my time spent in Texas.

Huntington
09-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Howdy and welcome from the Great state of Texas. Pull up a stool, crack a beer, and then, let's talk about this here Goberment you work for.

Thx. Texas is good stuff. If I didn’t have cheap Irish skin I’d be there . My grandson does rodeo now so I’ll be visiting more often.

Huntington
09-04-2022, 08:47 PM
They wouldn't understand that here -- LLLL

Good. So we still have some secrets 👍

Huntington
09-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Yeah, help who??

The BATFAGS may have the Jooooo by the gonads, forcing an endorsement out of him.

Just what dept. or agency does our newcomer work for???

Trust no one and watch everyone around you,

80 years have taught me to trust no one, except maybe family.

i think I need to grease my swivel neck for my head, shit is starting to fly around now.

The only Gov. worker I trusted was the town postmaster, he has been dead since 2016.

I have and had little use for the BATF bois, they will sell their own mothers and sisters for a bust in their file jacket.

I get paid by the gubmint to help vets, no scary drama from me.

Inor
09-04-2022, 09:14 PM
I get paid by the gubmint to help vets, no scary drama from me.

Do you work for the VA by chance? The reason I ask is because many years ago I had a pretty good sized contract with the VA that had me commuting to Albany/Troy, NY. I got to know a lot of the guys out there.

MoreAmmoOK
09-04-2022, 10:33 PM
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Ricekila
09-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Good. So we still have some secrets ��

Then they dont know about your rash ?

P/S --- 16 likes on your first post --- dats gotta be some kind of record ?

Sparkyprep
09-05-2022, 06:39 AM
Welcome from South Florida. Hang around a while. I'm sure you will fit in.

Prepared One
09-05-2022, 07:57 AM
Thx. Texas is good stuff. If I didn’t have cheap Irish skin I’d be there . My grandson does rodeo now so I’ll be visiting more often.

Texas is still a free state and yes, it's hot. I was born and raised in Chicago, moved around a lot when I was young, but got here as fast as I could. Great place to live if your not in the city states. Been here over 40 years now and I'll die here.

Jester-ND
09-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Your buddy steered ya wrong if he said there were good folks here......

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious. - Obi Wan