PDA

View Full Version : You don't need a high capacity garden!

Inor
09-14-2022, 09:40 PM
Apparently the USDA is now taking a page from BATF. They want us to register our gardens. Do they expect to tax us on the food we produce? Do they intend to seize the food we produce? Do they intend to control what we grow and what we do not? Or maybe they just want to be our big government garden buddy...

But hey, if you register you garden today, you can be listed on a map on the USDA website and even get a snazzy sign to proudly advertise that you are a "Peoples' Garden"! (No shit, that is actually what they are calling it.)

https://www.fsa.usda.gov/news-room/news-releases/2022/usda-opens-peoples-garden-initiative-to-gardens-nationwide

So my question is: If the BATF, the USDA, the IRS and the FBI all show up at my house at the same time, who do I target first?

Mad Trapper
09-14-2022, 10:38 PM
Apparently the USDA is now taking a page from BATF. They want us to register our gardens. Do they expect to tax us on the food we produce? Do they intend to seize the food we produce? Do they intend to control what we grow and what we do not? Or maybe they just want to be our big government garden buddy...

But hey, if you register you garden today, you can be listed on a map on the USDA website and even get a snazzy sign to proudly advertise that you are a "Peoples' Garden"! (No shit, that is actually what they are calling it.)

https://www.fsa.usda.gov/news-room/news-releases/2022/usda-opens-peoples-garden-initiative-to-gardens-nationwide

So my question is: If the BATF, the USDA, the IRS and the FBI all show up at my house at the same time, who do I target first?

Why choose one? Buckshot!!!

Big Ken
09-14-2022, 11:09 PM
Well, They need to feed all those illegals Biden opened the door for!

Chiefster23
09-15-2022, 05:19 AM
Dear USDA; F U!!!

BucketBack
09-15-2022, 06:51 AM
Dear USDA; F U!!!

They be the peeps who manage the Mantistee National Forest in my AO.

They hang with MSP and Newaygo County Sheriff on all kinds of actions/ raids

Sarge7402
09-15-2022, 07:00 AM
My garden is mine and my wife's. Let Joe and kamieeplant the lawn's at the wh and the naval observatory. And they jb Jill kh and the first husband needs to get their hands dirty

Slippy
09-15-2022, 07:05 AM
Answer the door in a rainbow colored jihab;

1. Prance over to the AFT man and show a picture of a pistol brace, they'll be mesmerized. Deal with AFT man later

2. Hand the UDSA man a large zucchini. Also, mesmerized...

3. Hand the FIB man a pic of Kyle Rittenhouse corn-holing the justice dept, nuff said

4. Kick the ISR man in the nuts

red442joe
09-15-2022, 07:16 AM

The guy at the back, work forward in close

Joe

red442joe
09-15-2022, 07:20 AM
Go to the link...
Read about it...
Take yer blood pressure meds...
Ask an Indian (feather, not dot) how it works out to "register" with the government.

Joe

BucketBack
09-15-2022, 07:29 AM
My Great Granny( Moms side) came from North Dakota, said she was Sitting Bulls Squeeze. After 10 Buds and dozens of Marlboros later she'd laugh.

So I'm part Lakota , and a little Cherokee in my eyes from Dad

MountainGirl
09-15-2022, 07:34 AM
My Great Granny( Moms side) came from North Dakota, said she was Sitting Bulls Squeeze. After 10 Buds and dozens of Marlboros later she'd laugh.

So I'm part Lakota , and a little Cherokee in my eyes from Dad

Le anpetu kin lila waste! :)

MountainGirl
09-15-2022, 07:42 AM
Go to the link...
Read about it...
Take yer blood pressure meds...
Ask an Indian (feather, not dot) how it works out to "register" with the government.

Joe

Article says the 'Peoples Garden' project started in 2009.
I'm trying to remember... who was president back then?
Oh yeah. Well, there ya go.

SOCOM42
09-15-2022, 08:47 AM

The closest threat!

KnuteFartne
09-15-2022, 09:31 AM
When can I register as a Semi-Facist?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any Beastie
09-15-2022, 02:41 PM
I'm more worried about groundhogs than the FBI when it comes to my garden!! However,
The oldest rule in the book is this: land is power. In 1600s England to ruin a man all you had to do was take his land. Land was the most hotly contested thing in the country. Historically, regimes attack those with land first. That used to be lords, then it was farmers, and now its many of us. Did you know the average American black man was a small land holder until the industrial rev? He had self respect and independence. Now a majority of our black population lives in urban war zones. What changed? Land. It's more obvious to me than anything- the next thing our gov- er authoritarians will be coming after is landholders. Not that it has to be a lot of land. It'll start with three hundred acres and work its way down to three, but if they have it their way it'll all be there's by the end. Either you grow your garden for them or you don't have a garden at all.

shootbrownelk
09-15-2022, 02:46 PM
My garden is mine and my wife's. Let Joe and kamieeplant the lawn's at the wh and the naval observatory. And they jb Jill kh and the first husband needs to get their hands dirty

The "Big Guy's" hands are already dirty. From handling dirty money.

shootbrownelk
09-15-2022, 02:47 PM
When can I register as a Semi-Facist?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I identify as a "Deplorable" thank you.

Piratesailor
09-15-2022, 04:03 PM
Dear USDA; F U!!!

Let me fix that for you.

Dear usda…. FUCK YOU

Sarge7402
09-15-2022, 08:03 PM
The "Big Guy's" hands are already dirty. From handling dirty money.

Yeah, its definitely not from hard work

White Shadow
09-15-2022, 10:15 PM

That is when you detonate the charges you have buried in the driveway.

Sasquatch
09-15-2022, 11:48 PM
Coincidence!?! I think not!

No Joke: USDA Seeks Submachine Guns

According to the National Review Online, “A May 7 solicitation by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) seeks ‘the commercial acquisition of submachine guns [in] .40 Cal. S&W. According to the solicitation, USDA wants the guns to have an ‘ambidextrous safety, semiautomatic or 2 shot burts(sic) trigger group, Tritium night sights front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore group) and scope (top rear), stock collapsible or folding,” and a “30 rd. capacity” magazine.”

In addition, according to the Washington Times, USDA has put in an acquisition request to buy body armor. The May solicitation reads “…Office of Inspector General [seeks] Body Armor [that’s] gender specific.”

https://www.thomasjeffersoninst.org/no-joke-usda-seeks-submachine-guns/

1skrewsloose
09-16-2022, 05:10 AM
I find it nice that they are letting folks know they will be wearing body armor... head shots only.

Prepared One
09-16-2022, 10:54 AM
Big brother is here folks. Soon the time will come for hard choices.

red442joe
09-16-2022, 02:59 PM
I find it nice that they are letting folks know they will be wearing body armor... head shots only.

Hips too.

Joe

Sparkyprep
09-16-2022, 03:33 PM
No way in hell that I would "register" my garden, or anything else with this crooked government.

BucketBack
09-17-2022, 08:59 AM
Big brother is here folks. Soon the time will come for hard choices.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhcM_hx0zxw

SOCOM42
09-17-2022, 11:16 AM
Hips too.

Joe

Use 7.62 NATO APTI.