PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #305

Sasquatch
09-20-2022, 12:20 AM
Treat Them With Respect and Dignity. Just Not In Our Community

Liberal cities across the nation are getting new residence and are happy to help. Oh wait, they were happy to help when they didn't have to deal with it. Now they want them out of their cities. So much for Sanctuary. Germany is the poster child for green energy. It's not going to well for them. Their government is turning off their heat and electricity by force. Biden sees that and says "full steam ahead". It's coming here too! Does business have to accept cash? We will give you the definitive answer...or Google it, what do we care. And finally a new World record has been set. We will tell you what it is!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-09-19T22_19_12-07_00

TJC44
09-23-2022, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the plug, Sas.
Maybe we should change Denton's password to Denton.

And you made it to Friday.

T-Man 1066
09-23-2022, 06:57 PM
Where is Denton? He is as hard to find as a honest politician!

hawgrider
09-24-2022, 07:33 AM
Denton who

Prepared One
09-24-2022, 09:56 AM

Smitty as well. He has dropped out of sight.

Sasquatch
09-24-2022, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the plug, Sas.
Maybe we should change Denton's password to Denton.

And you made it to Friday.

The password is literally "Dentonblows" and he can never remember it.

He claims he doesn't remember his password and his computer doesn't work or some nonsense.

Denton who

Exactly!

Smitty as well. He has dropped out of sight.

Can't speak to Smitty but I hope all is well.

T-Man 1066
09-24-2022, 03:49 PM

He claims he doesn't remember his password and his computer doesn't work or some nonsense.

Exactly!

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!

TJC44
09-24-2022, 05:11 PM
Well now we ALL know it. I say we take turns logging in as Denton to make him feel included.

Prepared One
09-25-2022, 07:01 PM

Exactly!

I think Denton is spending all his time looking for naked Hillary Clinton and Jill Biden photos on the internet. But, that just me. :mocking:

Sasquatch
09-25-2022, 09:36 PM
I think Denton is spending all his time looking for naked Hillary Clinton and Jill Biden photos on the internet. But, that just me. :mocking:

You may be onto something.

Inor
09-25-2022, 09:44 PM

I'ver reset his password for him several times and he gets logged in for a couple days, then poof. He's gone like a homo at a whorehouse.

He's got my freakin' phone number! Tell him to use it if he wants to come back!!!

Sasquatch
09-26-2022, 06:21 PM
I'ver reset his password for him several times and he gets logged in for a couple days, then poof. He's gone like a homo at a whorehouse.

He's got my freakin' phone number! Tell him to use it if he wants to come back!!!

I don't think its his highest priority. So we can just talk shit about him.