PDA

View Full Version : This isnt new --- just a fresh label --

Ricekila
09-24-2022, 01:57 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-man-arrested-bank-jugging-robbery-authorities-warn-new-crime-trend

We had at least two of these at the bank we go to --

When Wifey goes to the bank --- I always drive and wait in the car ---- once or twice I noticed a few nigs sitting in a parked car -- now I look to see if we're being followed ---

Sooooooooooooooooo -- be careful out there --:minigun:

BucketBack
09-24-2022, 07:15 AM
That doesn't work around here. We leave the place unlocked, for bait. Plus they are already watched very closely as it is....

T-Man 1066
09-24-2022, 07:19 AM
Should use the bank branch in the grocery store. Once you finish your grocery shopping, even the would-be thieves would know you're broke and not worth robbing!

FJB!!!

Dwight55
09-24-2022, 08:00 AM
The most they would get would be a couple hundred from my wife when she does the weekly banking.

Cannot get her to carry her .38 I bought her . . .

She wouldn't use it anyway though.

Fortunately . . . the branch we use is usually as well used as some saguaro cactus at the north end of death valley.

I like it like that.

May God bless,
Dwight

Prepared One
09-24-2022, 09:44 AM
They have been doing that for a while in Houston. I am sure it's happening in all the major metropolitan ares in the country. It's going to get worse as the economy gets worse. When I was banking in Houston I was very aware of my surroundings and who was doing what. I always checked my six, was always armed, and sometimes would vary my trip home.

MountainGirl
09-24-2022, 10:26 AM
They have been doing that for a while in Houston. I am sure it's happening in all the major metropolitan areas in the country. It's going to get worse as the economy gets worse. When I was banking in Houston I was very aware of my surroundings and who was doing what. I always checked my six, was always armed, and sometimes would vary my trip home.

They were doing it at our Wells Fargo branch in Katy as well.
There was one time I was followed and took a VERY long way back home - finally lost the fkr in traffic.
It could happen out here too, as things get really bad. I still stay aware; it only took that once to drive home the need.

Sparkyprep
09-24-2022, 12:15 PM
Should have been an episode of "The Room Temperature Challenge".

Michael_Js
09-24-2022, 07:47 PM
I don't visit a bank very often, and I always carry when I do...

Same when I'm at the atm - head on a swivel, and always ready in case I need to draw, or at least uncover to prep...

Peace

T-Man 1066
09-24-2022, 08:02 PM
Yep, when I use the drive up atm, the second the money comes out, I am rolling. Also keep my head on a swivel, but don't give anyone a chance to get out of line...

Sparkyprep
09-25-2022, 02:34 PM
I haven't been to a bank in probably 15 years. I am sitting in my bank as I type this.

BucketBack
09-25-2022, 02:38 PM
I don't visit a bank very often, and I always carry when I do...

Same when I'm at the atm - head on a swivel, and always ready in case I need to draw, or at least uncover to prep...

Peace

Blazer in gear, left foot on brake, right foot on gas. doors locked, a XD45 on the console.

Mad Trapper
09-25-2022, 02:45 PM
Blazer in gear, left foot on brake, right foot on gas. doors locked, a XD45 on the console.

Shoot the monitor when "Se Hablo Espanol?"