PDA

View Full Version : Side by sides Polaris ranger, CF Moto etc.

hawgrider
09-25-2022, 08:17 PM
I'm thinking about a Polaris Ranger 500 or maybe CF Moto U force 600 for hunting and homestead work like snow plowing and such vs a 4x4 quad.

Anybody here run a side by side on their property?

Inor
09-25-2022, 08:43 PM
I'm thinking about a Polaris Ranger 500 or maybe CF Moto U force 600 for hunting and homestead work like snow plowing and such vs a 4x4 quad.

I do not (yet). But both Mrs Inor and I want one so bad we can taste it. That is definitely high on the "to get" list once the economy fully collapses in the next year or so and they come back to reality price-wise.

hawgrider
09-25-2022, 08:57 PM
I do not (yet). But both Mrs Inor and I want one so bad we can taste it. That is definitely high on the "to get" list once the economy fully collapses in the next year or so and they come back to reality price-wise.

I really like the Ranger 500 it will fit on my 6x10 trailer base model no roof no windshield is just under 10k for 2022 and you pretty much have to order one as their seems to be a shortage of them since china bug bullshit.

CF moto is a jap junk company but.... I hear they have taken the ball and are on a full run with it. You get roof windshied half doors and mirrors for around 11 to 12 k and reviews seem pretty good on them.

What brand and size are you looking at Inor?

Inor
09-25-2022, 09:35 PM
I really like the Ranger 500 it will fit on my 6x10 trailer base model no roof no windshield is just under 10k for 2022 and you pretty much have to order one as their seems to be a shortage of them since china bug bullshit.

CF moto is a jap junk company but.... I hear they have taken the ball and are on a full run with it. You get roof windshied half doors and mirrors for around 11 to 12 k and reviews seem pretty good on them.

What brand and size are you looking at Inor?

The one that we looked at a couple months ago was a Gator. It did have a top, no windshield and no mirrors and was about $21K. We were looking at the diesel, but still, that is just WAY too much money!

https://www.deere.com/en/gator-utility-vehicles/traditional-gators/hpx815e-utility-vehicle/

I have not driven a new Polaris yet. But our friend Eve who owns the cattle ranch we help with has one. It has been a beast. It gets abused HARD by a lot of different drivers and has held up pretty well. The only thing that does seem to wear out frequently is the clutch. It seems about every 3 years, they have to replace the clutch. But again, it is ABUSED and is used in a lot of ways it was never designed to be used. So I think that is more a function of how the vehicle is abused and not so much the quality of the vehicle.

In my case, a diesel would definitely be worth an extra couple grand but not TEN grand.

Broncosfan
09-25-2022, 10:37 PM
We bought a used Cub Cadet 6 years ago. We looked at Gators at the time with basically the same options and the Cub Cadet was $2500 plus cheaper. I have no idea about the newer models. I know ours does everything we need to do. I have hauled way more in it then I thought it could possibility haul. In 6 years I 've changed the oil greased it and just replaced the battery. I've heard a lot of good things about Polaris.

Mad Trapper
09-26-2022, 01:27 AM
I can't afford a two seater, but just found this for $500. 51 Fergy TO20 w/52 TO30 engine. Older resto, been sitting in a barn, should be running good with $200 more into it including new battery.

Ricekila
09-26-2022, 03:07 AM
I can't afford a two seater, but just found this for $500. 51 Fergy TO20 w/52 TO30 engine. Older resto, been sitting in a barn, should be running good with $200 more into it including new battery.

When I win the loot-o ---- I'd the Jooooo-ish Arron Tippin --- and have acres of restored tractors & dozers --

Mad Trapper
09-26-2022, 03:19 AM
When I win the loot-o ---- I'd the Jooooo-ish Arron Tippin --- and have acres of restored tractors & dozers --

That will be splitting duty with my 1940 9N Ford. I've just got acres, to restore.

BucketBack
09-26-2022, 04:53 AM
I'm looking at gas golf carts so the elderly can secure my perimeter when I'm lazy.

Slippy
09-26-2022, 06:36 AM

Hawg,

The Kubota RTV X900 Diesel has been earning its keep at Slippy Lodge for almost 2 years now and it has been worth every penny.

Looked HARD at the Polaris family of SXS and in the end, legroom and a Diesel engine was the deal breaker.

Carries up to 1100 lbs in the bed and rated to tow 1300 lbs. I've moved my heavy trailer around with the Kubota and it does it easily.

It ain't fast/quick but I ain't into speed anymore. Low and Slow is how the Kubota rolls and it gets the job done. 4WD is more than capable. If I get 20 years out of it, I'm good to go!

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 06:41 AM
The one that we looked at a couple months ago was a Gator. It did have a top, no windshield and no mirrors and was about $21K. We were looking at the diesel, but still, that is just WAY too much money!

https://www.deere.com/en/gator-utility-vehicles/traditional-gators/hpx815e-utility-vehicle/

I have not driven a new Polaris yet. But our friend Eve who owns the cattle ranch we help with has one. It has been a beast. It gets abused HARD by a lot of different drivers and has held up pretty well. The only thing that does seem to wear out frequently is the clutch. It seems about every 3 years, they have to replace the clutch. But again, it is ABUSED and is used in a lot of ways it was never designed to be used. So I think that is more a function of how the vehicle is abused and not so much the quality of the vehicle.

In my case, a diesel would definitely be worth an extra couple grand but not TEN grand.

I worked for a college that had 2 gators and I will never buy a gator they are terribly loud they vibrate like crazy and they are in constant need of repair. To be blunt we hated them.

Polaris and Honda seem to be the leaders in side by sides.

Broncosfan I just discoved yesterday that Cub Cadet makes one. I watched a few reveiws and they seem pretty good.

I have a cub cadet lawn tractor that is pretty good so im interested in hearing more about your Cub side by side.

Here is the 2017 Cub Cadet

https://i.imgur.com/1hzrY4B.jpg

rstanek
09-26-2022, 06:46 AM
I have a 2017 polaris RZR, 570, bought brand new, virtually problem free, I put a 3500 lbs winch on it. Have it on my wooded property. I have a small trailer for it, works well for hauling firewood. The winch has gotten me out of a few places I shouldn’t have been, I also use it on my brothers Christmas tree farm, towing a trailer to haul people and trees. It does everything I want it to do……

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 06:51 AM

Hawg,

The Kubota RTV X900 Diesel has been earning its keep at Slippy Lodge for almost 2 years now and it has been worth every penny.

Looked HARD at the Polaris family of SXS and in the end, legroom and a Diesel engine was the deal breaker.

Carries up to 1100 lbs in the bed and rated to tow 1300 lbs. I've moved my heavy trailer around with the Kubota and it does it easily.

It ain't fast/quick but I ain't into speed anymore. Low and Slow is how the Kubota rolls and it gets the job done. 4WD is more than capable. If I get 20 years out of it, I'm good to go!

Ah yes the Kubota. Helluva payload 1100 lbs and diesel that thing is a beast. The Polaris is only 500 lbs in the bed and the CF MOTO is 600 lbs.
I like the Kubota for sure they are a great machine. I belive they are priced up there with John deere.

I need a mid size side by side. I assume your Kubota is full size?

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 07:00 AM
I have a 2017 polaris RZR, 570, bought brand new, virtually problem free, I put a 3500 lbs winch on it. Have it on my wooded property. I have a small trailer for it, works well for hauling firewood. The winch has gotten me out of a few places I shouldn’t have been, I also use it on my brothers Christmas tree farm, towing a trailer to haul people and trees. It does everything I want it to do……

I think Sparkyprep has a razer too he seems to be real happy with it.

Polaris seems to make a sort of utility ranger/razor is that what you have?

Like this ?
https://i.imgur.com/sm3Sn2T.jpg

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 07:20 AM
This is kinda what I'm looking at. Its the newer 500 mid size
I'm thinking about buying used because then sombody else eats the showroom price and some upgrades will already be done.

https://i.imgur.com/Ia6ZeRQ.jpg

Broncosfan
09-26-2022, 07:26 AM
I worked for a college that had 2 gators and I will never buy a gator they are terribly loud they vibrate like crazy and they are in constant need of repair. To be blunt we hated them.

Polaris and Honda seem to be the leaders in side by sides.

Broncosfan I just discoved yesterday that Cub Cadet makes one. I watched a few reveiws and they seem pretty good.

I have a cub cadet lawn tractor that is pretty good so im interested in hearing more about your Cub side by side.

Here is the 2017 Cub Cadet

https://i.imgur.com/1hzrY4B.jpg

So ours is what I call the wide body. Ours appears to be a lot wider than the newer models. The older Cub Cadets didn't seem as popular as you can't find a ton of add ons but I've found enough to do what we need to do 20147 I pulled this pic off the internet as I cannot seem to find one of ours. I added a windshield last year. I've been using ours to water the new trees. I put a 125 gallon water tank in the bed. Its squats a bit but it moves it where ever I want to go. I think its rated for 1000-1200 lbs. Ours might be a 2007 we bought it in 2015-2016. I think and we paid around $5k for it. I'm happy with it. It has a 20 hp Kohler. We don't use it as much now that we have the atvs. I thought about selling it when we got the atvs and the wife said "NO". Honestly every manufacture has its good and bad. I think the Cub Cadet would be one of the cheapest as far as an upfront price.

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 07:42 AM
So ours is what I call the wide body. Ours appears to be a lot wider than the newer models. The older Cub Cadets didn't seem as popular as you can't find a ton of add ons but I've found enough to do what we need to do 20147 I pulled this pic off the internet as I cannot seem to find one of ours. I added a windshield last year. I've been using ours to water the new trees. I put a 125 gallon water tank in the bed. Its squats a bit but it moves it where ever I want to go. I think its rated for 1000-1200 lbs. Ours might be a 2007 we bought it in 2015-2016. I think and we paid around $5k for it. I'm happy with it. It has a 20 hp Kohler. We don't use it as much now that we have the atvs. I thought about selling it when we got the atvs and the wife said "NO". Honestly every manufacture has its good and bad. I think the Cub Cadet would be one of the cheapest as far as an upfront price.

Yeah for sure the CubCadet is probably the most economical of the entry level side by sides but way better than the homo depot Trackers

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 09:15 AM
Ok been watching some reviews on the new Cub Cadets and there is tons of stuff that comes stock on these. Turnsignals, high and low beam headlights, racing shocks, hard roof, windshield, hard doors, mirrors and lots more for around 12k for new... very tempting. These will run 45 to 50 mph also

Prepared One
09-26-2022, 09:40 AM
A timely thread Hawg. MG and I are thinking of getting one as well. My neighbor has 17 acres and he runs both a side by side and a electric golf cart. He runs the gold cart more. He even uses it to dear hunt. It seems to me the side by side would be more practical and do more work. We haven't really started looking into them yet but I am thinking Inor may be on track in waiting until the economy goes south. Should be able to pick a good one up on the cheap or at the very least the new model sticker prices come down.

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 10:07 AM
A timely thread Hawg. MG and I are thinking of getting one as well. My neighbor has 17 acres and he runs both a side by side and a electric golf cart. He runs the gold cart more. He even uses it to dear hunt. It seems to me the side by side would be more practical and do more work. We haven't really started looking into them yet but I am thinking Inor may be on track in waiting until the economy goes south. Should be able to pick a good one up on the cheap or at the very least the new model sticker prices come down.

Yeah Ideally Id like to see this recession kick everyones ass so the market becomes rich with the toys everyone bought in the last 2 to 3 years. Soon they will have to sell them to pay the bills. Sooner the better come on housing market crash and toy crash!

rstanek
09-26-2022, 11:18 AM
We had a Ranger 500, plain Jane but very functional, traded for the RZR for better comfort on trail riding, the one thing I miss about the ranger is the dump box, our RZR doesn’t have that….

rstanek
09-26-2022, 11:21 AM
I think Sparkyprep has a razer too he seems to be real happy with it.

Polaris seems to make a sort of utility ranger/razor is that what you have?

Like this ?
https://i.imgur.com/sm3Sn2T.jpg

Yes, very similar, one suggestion is if you get a windshield, get automotive glass, it’s worth the extra expense, lexan or plexiglass scratches easily and it makes it difficult to see when riding into the sunset

Inor
09-26-2022, 11:48 AM
Yeah Ideally Id like to see this recession kick everyones ass so the market becomes rich with the toys everyone bought in the last 2 to 3 years. Soon they will have to sell them to pay the bills. Sooner the better come on housing market crash and toy crash!

It is crashing bad now. Give it a few months to work its way through. I expect by February or March when the credit card bills from Christmas start coming in, there should be some great deals on all kinds of stuff. I have my eye on a side-by-side and a couple parcels of land near here as well.

Slippy
09-26-2022, 12:14 PM
Yes sir, full sized. Just looked up MSRP on the Kubota's and today the website has them for $15k. Local mileage may vary. Used is a crapshoot.

https://www.kubotausa.com/products/utility-vehicles/full-size-utility-vehicles/rtv-x900

Ah yes the Kubota. Helluva payload 1100 lbs and diesel that thing is a beast. The Polaris is only 500 lbs in the bed and the CF MOTO is 600 lbs.
I like the Kubota for sure they are a great machine. I belive they are priced up there with John deere.

I need a mid size side by side. I assume your Kubota is full size?

Slippy
09-26-2022, 12:15 PM
We had a Ranger 500, plain Jane but very functional, traded for the RZR for better comfort on trail riding, the one thing I miss about the ranger is the dump box, our RZR doesn’t have that….

@rstanek,

The RZR is a grown ass MACHINE! Everyone I know who has one, loves them!

Slippy
09-26-2022, 12:20 PM
Hawg,

:wall: You should go Electric Polaris! :thumb:

https://ranger.polaris.com/en-us/2022/ranger-ev/

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 02:41 PM
Hawg,

Thanks but umm... no thanks lol

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 02:50 PM
Raining today so for the hell of it I drove to the local Kubota dealer. None in stock but I inquired on this one-

https://i.imgur.com/ReVLzet.jpg

Sticker kicker -

https://i.imgur.com/oBOB8z4.jpg

They did have the 850 side by side whoa what a beast! And just around 17k for that one in stock.

Sweet machine but I'm trying to stay around 10k or less. Used market for me for sure.

Inor
09-26-2022, 03:12 PM
Hawg,

:potd:

Sparkyprep
09-26-2022, 05:58 PM
A subject that I actually know a LOT about. Stick to either a Polaris, Honda, or Can Am. These are the "big three" in UTVs and ATVs. You all know I am rocking my highly customized Polaris RZR. It is a sick machine, and my favorite toy, buy it is not much good for work. I recommend the Polaris Ranger, the Honda Talon, or a Can Am Defender. The Defender, in particular, comes in a LOT of configurations. They got something for everyone. Stay away from CF Moto, or anything else made in China. I also don't like the build quality or parts availability of those "Tracker" things they sell at Bass Pro. I don't really have an opinion on Kubota, other than I like their tractors and construction equipment. Hit me up if you have any particular questions on anything.

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 06:22 PM
A subject that I actually know a LOT about. Stick to either a Polaris, Honda, or Can Am. These are the "big three" in UTVs and ATVs. You all know I am rocking my highly customized Polaris RZR. It is a sick machine, and my favorite toy, buy it is not much good for work. I recommend the Polaris Ranger, the Honda Talon, or a Can Am Defender. The Defender, in particular, comes in a LOT of configurations. They got something for everyone. Stay away from CF Moto, or anything else made in China. I also don't like the build quality or parts availability of those "Tracker" things they sell at Bass Pro. I don't really have an opinion on Kubota, other than I like their tractors and construction equipment. Hit me up if you have any particular questions on anything.

My instincts are telling me Polaris. Suppose I'm partial to them as I bought several Polaris sleds back in my day. Polaris quads have been top tier also.

Holy moly your razor has some attitude!

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 07:03 PM
Sparky what do you know about the Honda 520 Pioneer?
It's only 50 inches wide which would be good in my hunting area on narrow foot trails.

Slippy
09-26-2022, 07:36 PM
Now THAT is a SXS!!! :hail: Sparky for the win!!

Sparkyprep
09-26-2022, 07:41 PM
Sparky what do you know about the Honda 520 Pioneer?
It's only 50 inches wide which would be good in my hunting area on narrow foot trails.

My brother, and one of my best friends both own one. I like it so much, I have been thinking of adding one to my collection. Super-awesome machines. Small and nimble, and more powerful than you would expect. The two I know of have had ZERO mechanical issues, despite both of them being driven in some EXTREME environments. (Think water and mud up to your chest, completely covering the steering wheel.) My brother added a small lift kit and mud tires to his, while my buddy just added a snorkel kit. If you buy one of those little Pioneers, you will love it, and you will never regret the purchase. I give that model an enthusiastic thumbs UP!!!!!

hawgrider
09-26-2022, 07:59 PM
My brother, and one of my best friends both own one. I like it so much, I have been thinking of adding one to my collection. Super-awesome machines. Small and nimble, and more powerful than you would expect. The two I know of have had ZERO mechanical issues, despite both of them being driven in some EXTREME environments. (Think water and mud up to your chest, completely covering the steering wheel.) My brother added a small lift kit and mud tires to his, while my buddy just added a snorkel kit. If you buy one of those little Pioneers, you will love it, and you will never regret the purchase. I give that model an enthusiastic thumbs UP!!!!!

Heck of a good price for Honda. I was suprised to see the MSRP around 10k for 2022

At 50 " wide and 105" length perfect fit for my 6x10 trailer.
The new 520 also has the utility dump bed.

https://i.imgur.com/Nht4D9t.jpg

Sparkyprep
09-27-2022, 06:58 PM
A truly impressive machine. My brother has a red one, and my buddy has a blue one.

hawgrider
09-27-2022, 07:14 PM
A truly impressive machine. My brother has a red one, and my buddy has a blue one.

I like the idea of no belt. Shaft drive and being able to manual shift is a good thing. How bout the 700 pioneer Sparky? Seen that one in action down there?

Sparkyprep
09-27-2022, 07:20 PM
Haven't seen too many 700's. We either go big (1000 turbos) or, go small, not too much in between. We have a Polaris Ranger 570 at work. Pretty tough machine. We beat the hell out of it. I get what you are saying about Honda's gear on gear transmission. BUT, I wouldn't worry too much about the belt drive transmissions, either. Our Ranger at work tows trailers with a belt drive, with no problems. My RZR has a belt drive, and I cannot overstate how extreme I have driven it, with no problems. The first time I drove my brother's Pioneer, I was kind of shocked at the sound of the transmission shifting gears. LOL. It was loud to me, but my brother insisted it was normal.

hawgrider
09-27-2022, 07:47 PM
Haven't seen too many 700's. We either go big (1000 turbos) or, go small, not too much in between. We have a Polaris Ranger 570 at work. Pretty tough machine. We beat the hell out of it. I get what you are saying about Honda's gear on gear transmission. BUT, I wouldn't worry too much about the belt drive transmissions, either. Our Ranger at work tows trailers with a belt drive, with no problems. My RZR has a belt drive, and I cannot overstate how extreme I have driven it, with no problems. The first time I drove my brother's Pioneer, I was kind of shocked at the sound of the transmission shifting gears. LOL. It was loud to me, but my brother insisted it was normal.

I ran Polaris sleds for a decade or so bought 3 new ones in that period. We run my son-in-laws Polaris sportsmans quads since 2015 all good machines. So I like Polaris sled and quads.

I sat in a Kubota 850 yesterday and I may have an issue with the compactness of the side by sides. Ive got a bum leg from spine issues and I had touble lifting and bending my leg and foot to get to the gas and brake pedal.

Soooo I want to try and sit in several UTV's and see if my crippeled ass can even deal with being comfortable in the cab of one. The one with the most cab room wins.... or if all are so tight then I may have to go back to getting a quad with a snow plow instead side by side with a plow. Yeah sucks being half crippled old man.

Sparkyprep
09-27-2022, 07:51 PM
I ran Polaris sleds for a decade or so bought 3 new ones in that period. We run my son-in-laws Polaris sportsmans quads since 2015 all good machines. So I like Polaris sled and quads.

I sat in a Kubota 850 yesterday and I may have an issue with the compactness of the side by sides. Ive got a bum leg from spine issues and I had touble lifting and bending my leg and foot to get to the gas and brake pedal.

Soooo I want to try and sit in several UTV's and see if my crippeled ass can even deal with being comfortable in the cab of one. The one with the most cab room wins.... or if all are so tight then I may have to go back to getting a quad with a snow plow instead side by side with a plow. Yeah sucks being half crippled old man.

If you are looking for cab room, that Pioneer 520 might not be a good fit for you. For big and comfortable, it is pretty tough to beat a Defender. (Can Am)

hawgrider
09-27-2022, 07:53 PM
If you are looking for cab room, that Pioneer 520 might not be a good fit for you. For big and comfortable, it is pretty tough to beat a Defender. (Can Am)

I have not looked at Can Am yet I'm on it now.

hawgrider
09-27-2022, 08:04 PM
Sparky knows his shit! Looks like this cab by the pictures in the ad seems to be more footwell room than others.

Pricey darn thing but...

2020 Can Am Defender xt
https://lansing.craigslist.org/snw/d/ovid-2020-can-am-defender-xt/7534260834.html

shootbrownelk
09-28-2022, 12:55 AM
Heck of a good price for Honda. I was suprised to see the MSRP around 10k for 2022

At 50 " wide and 105" length perfect fit for my 6x10 trailer.
The new 520 also has the utility dump bed.

https://i.imgur.com/Nht4D9t.jpg

Go with the Honda Hawg, you won't regret it.

stevekozak
09-28-2022, 09:44 AM
Good luck on your search on this! I got wore out just reading though the pages of this thread. Does Kawasaki make a side by side?

hawgrider
09-28-2022, 10:01 AM
Good luck on your search on this! I got wore out just reading though the pages of this thread. Does Kawasaki make a side by side?

Yes Kaw makes one but Ksaki and Suzukme are trailing the big 3

Heading to C&C sports in Brighton this morning to check out the cab room in what ever they have in stock.

hawgrider
09-28-2022, 01:09 PM
Soooo back from the dealer.

Sat in a Polaris 1000 which is too big for my trailer.
But the seat is adjustable and I fit in it. They say they think the Ranger 500 has a smaller cab. So the only option with polaris for me would be maybe the 570 Ranger they think the cab is similar or the same as the 1000. Big bucks though with the plow and winch installed no roof no windshelid steel wheels and no EPS power steering I'm looking at close to 15k new.

Sparky is not going to be happy with me but... the CF moto is not only available but its loaded compared to the Polaris.

I sat in the CFMoto 800 and it was really comfortable for my crippeled leg but the 800 is over 10 ft long so no go on my trailer.

But they have a uforce 600 that is supposed to have the same size cab but bench seat instead of bucket seats and its under 10 ft and will fit on my trailer. Winch, roof, EPS ALUMINUM wheels, mirrors all standard.
With plow installed 13,500 out the door.

Tempting very tempting.

C&C sports is selling tons of them and their service shop does not have any CF motos in the shop but there is some Polaris in the service dept.
Hmm.
Polaris better wise up or CF Moto is going to rule the market.

Interior of the CFMOTO
https://i.imgur.com/xrR3DKg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yVJ8zBN.jpg

C&C wants 500 down and they can have the 600 ready by friday.

Did I buy? Nope Im a tightwad and still am have trouble dishing out 13.5 k

Used market right now you may as well buy brand new.

Also Polaris is only 6 months warranty
CFMOTO 1 year warranty.

I'm feeling like Polaris is the new Honda and its name recognition.

What to do what to do.... hurry up and wait I think.. maybe lol!

Mad Trapper
09-28-2022, 03:45 PM
For 13.5K, you might be able to find a cj2 with pto, 3pth , and street legal..........and you could work on it with tools you already own.....

T-Man 1066
09-28-2022, 03:54 PM
Soooo back from the dealer.

Sat in a Polaris 1000 which is too big for my trailer.
But the seat is adjustable and I fit in it. They say they think the Ranger 500 has a smaller cab. So the only option with polaris for me would be maybe the 570 Ranger they think the cab is similar or the same as the 1000. Big bucks though with the plow and winch installed no roof no windshelid steel wheels and no EPS power steering I'm looking at close to 15k new.

Sparky is not going to be happy with me but... the CF moto is not only available but its loaded compared to the Polaris.

I sat in the CFMoto 800 and it was really comfortable for my crippeled leg but the 800 is over 10 ft long so no go on my trailer.

But they have a uforce 600 that is supposed to have the same size cab but bench seat instead of bucket seats and its under 10 ft and will fit on my trailer. Winch, roof, EPS ALUMINUM wheels, mirrors all standard.
With plow installed 13,500 out the door.

Tempting very tempting.

C&C sports is selling tons of them and their service shop does not have any CF motos in the shop but there is some Polaris in the service dept.
Hmm.
Polaris better wise up or CF Moto is going to rule the market.

Interior of the CFMOTO
https://i.imgur.com/xrR3DKg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yVJ8zBN.jpg

C&C wants 500 down and they can have the 600 ready by friday.

Did I buy? Nope Im a tightwad and still am have trouble dishing out 13.5 k

Used market right now you may as well buy brand new.

Also Polaris is only 6 months warranty
CFMOTO 1 year warranty.

I'm feeling like Polaris is the new Honda and its name recognition.

What to do what to do.... hurry up and wait I think.. maybe lol!

Sounds like your decision would be easier with a bigger trailer!!

hawgrider
09-28-2022, 04:01 PM
Sounds like your decision would be easier with a bigger trailer!!

Good point. Yeah my newer trailer 6 x 10 figgered room for quad and plow.
5 months later I figger I need a side by side. Can't win for losing.

hawgrider
09-28-2022, 04:03 PM
For 13.5K, you might be able to find a cj2 with pto, 3pth , and street legal..........and you could work on it with tools you already own.....

Found a nice re done 1982 CJ 5 for 9k the other day. No dump bed though and no plow.

Inor
09-28-2022, 04:11 PM
Good point. Yeah my newer trailer 6 x 10 figgered room for quad and plow.
5 months later I figger I need a side by side. Can't win for losing.

Sell the trailer and use the cash to buy a bigger trailer and the bigger side by side (and maybe some kind of fluff-shit thing for the wife to shut her up about the money you are spending). There, problem solved. You're welcome!

shootbrownelk
09-28-2022, 05:17 PM

So does Yamaha. I have a 2008 Rhino special edition. Full skid plates front to rear. Special gas shocks & springs, aluminum wheels. I installed a 3" lift, taller ITP Mudlite tires, a 4,500lb. winch and I made my own windshield frame and installed automotive safety glass & a defroster. It's been an on going project. I also have a Moose snowplow attached. I bought it used with 1,500 miles on it. The seller bought a 4 person Kawasaki side by side.

hawgrider
09-29-2022, 06:58 AM
So does Yamaha. I have a 2008 Rhino special edition. Full skid plates front to rear. Special gas shocks & springs, aluminum wheels. I installed a 3" lift, taller ITP Mudlite tires, a 4,500lb. winch and I made my own windshield frame and installed automotive safety glass & a defroster. It's been an on going project. I also have a Moose snowplow attached. I bought it used with 1,500 miles on it. The seller bought a 4 person Kawasaki side by side.

Folks must like the Rhinos I have not seen any of those for sale.

MountainGirl
10-23-2022, 05:21 PM
Bumped for PO

1skrewsloose
10-23-2022, 06:28 PM
https://www.mahindrausa.com/mahindra-roxor-utvs

You guys seen this? Does 55mph, looks like a mini cj5

MountainGirl
10-23-2022, 06:41 PM
https://www.mahindrausa.com/mahindra-roxor-utvs

You guys seen this? Does 55mph, looks like a mini cj5

OMG!! I love it!! That might take care of my Jeep jones'n too!!
There's a dealer 15 miles from here. Hmmm... :)

White Shadow
10-23-2022, 11:42 PM
That picture of the Roxor with no background, people, or other items for scale looks like a PowerWheels toy.

shootbrownelk
10-24-2022, 06:41 AM
OMG!! I love it!! That might take care of my Jeep jones'n too!!
There's a dealer 15 miles from here. Hmmm... :)

Base model is around $21,000.00. I don't know. Pretty pricey for what it is. The little turbo diesel doesn't sound like it has much power. I saw one around here and it had a metal cab that looked aftermarket, not a cobbled up backyard type deal. I'll try to talk to the guy if I see him again.

Prepared One
10-24-2022, 09:35 AM
The Roxor may be worth a look. There is a dealer not to far from her

Box of frogs
10-24-2022, 11:05 AM
Base model is around $21,000.00.

Geez. They’re proud it aren’t they?
I paid 5k less for my last car !

Sparkyprep
10-24-2022, 05:38 PM
Geez. They’re proud it aren’t they?
I paid 5k less for my last car !

I paid $17,000 for my RZR brand new in 2018.

hawgrider
10-24-2022, 05:49 PM
I paid $17,000 for my RZR brand new in 2018.

Yup a bare bones 2022 Ranger is just under 15k

shootbrownelk
10-25-2022, 09:42 AM

My nephew ended up changing the belt on his RZR on an elk hunt I took him on. But he's a "Speed Racer" back home in Wisconsin and he beats the hell out of it. I never have mechanical issues with my Rhino 700.