PDA

View Full Version : Pay up you bitches!!!

T-Man 1066
10-04-2022, 04:41 PM
Take a lookit this... we hit a new record...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-debt-surpasses-31-trillion

So I'm not real smart, but about 335 million people in the USA, not counting Joe's illegals. Only about 43% of households pay income tax.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/57percent-of-us-households-paid-no-federal-income-tax-in-2021-study.html

Figuring 2.5 people per household, no statistic, just a guess fresh out of T-Man's ass, that is about 134 million households that do pay taxes.

Divide $31 tril by 134 mil, carry the 6, take off both shoes, count twice, and ...

Every tax paying household owes $231343 and change...

Average household income is about $68000. Now if you take one third of that income to pay the national debt, after you paid all existing taxes, so the 1/3 extra tax went JUST TO THE NATIONAL DEBT, that means we are paying $22440 a year per tax paying household on the debt.

I am not smart enough to figure out interest, but for the sake of argument, if the gov balanced the budget today, and every taxpaying household threw in an extra $22440 per year, we would pay off the debt in 10.4 years.

Obviously this doesn't factor in corporate tax, inflation, or anything else.

I am just trying to put this in perspective, I am sure we all understand the severity and the GUARANTEED collapse of our country from a financial standpoint.

We passed the point of no financial return from the cliff once we hit about $7-10 trillion, IMHO.

I didn't say anything we don't ALL already know, but just to crunch the numbers a bit is staggering.

Thoughts...?

SOCOM42
10-04-2022, 06:38 PM

So I'm not real smart, but about 335 million people in the USA, not counting Joe's illegals. Only about 43% of households pay income tax.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/57percent-of-us-households-paid-no-federal-income-tax-in-2021-study.html

Figuring 2.5 people per household, no statistic, just a guess fresh out of T-Man's ass, that is about 134 million households that do pay taxes.

Divide $31 tril by 134 mil, carry the 6, take off both shoes, count twice, and ...

Average household income is about $68000. Now if you take one third of that income to pay the national debt, after you paid all existing taxes, so the 1/3 extra tax went JUST TO THE NATIONAL DEBT, that means we are paying $22440 a year per tax paying household on the debt.

I am not smart enough to figure out interest, but for the sake of argument, if the gov balanced the budget today, and every taxpaying household threw in an extra $22440 per year, we would pay off the debt in 10.4 years.

I am just trying to put this in perspective, I am sure we all understand the severity and the GUARANTEED collapse of our country from a financial standpoint.

We passed the point of no financial return from the cliff once we hit about $7-10 trillion, IMHO.

I didn't say anything we don't ALL already know, but just to crunch the numbers a bit is staggering.

Thoughts...?

You gave me a headache!

I don't pay any income taxes at all, none for 15 years, and I am not going to volunteer to pay any either.

We, as a country, are as you say, are going down the shitter,

I only worry for my kid and her survival, otherwise I don't give a shit anymore.

The bastards want the country destroyed, it is the only way the NWO can take over at their leisure with hindrance from us.

They worked the votes to put in the biggest lying asshole ever to hold office.

The bastard can't think for himself anymore, we are at the mercy of a bunch of fanatical idiots who have control of the government.

I would like to know what new drugs are they giving him daily and right before he gets to the cameras?

Whatever they are the time of them functioning is short.

red442joe
10-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Thoughts? No.
When the number became imaginary the political scum just got imaginative and played with imaginative imaginations...

Joe

Prepared One
10-04-2022, 07:09 PM
It will all tip into the abyss soon, weather dementia Joe and his abysmal, traitorous, bastard of a government sleep walks us into WWIII, financial ruin, civil war, or all three, the storm we all feared would come one day, may soon be at hand.

Inor
10-04-2022, 08:50 PM

Thoughts...?

That does not take into account the unfunded liabilities. That is payouts the government has "guaranteed" but are not included in the national debt. Including unfunded liabilities, we are nearly $250 TRILLION in the hole! But, for the sake of argument, let's take those out of the math because, frankly, those promises are not going to be paid. If you doubt me, just ask an Injun about government promises.

So, we owe $31 trillion... Who holds all that debt? China owns a tad under a trillion of it and instructed their banks last week to start dumping U.S. debt because the Yuan is falling so hard against the dollar. Japan owns another trillion, but they are selling as well to prop up the Yen. The Fed owns about 8 trillion and they are trying to sell to "unwind their balance sheet". The rest of the world owns less than $500 billion.

So who owns the other $21 trillion?

Answer... We do. That's right boys and girls, the vast majority of the U.S. debt is owned by pension funds, 401Ks, "too big to fail" banks and other American institutions. When (not "if") the government defaults, you can expect they will do a "bail in" on all those retirement accounts. And the recent monetary policy of raising interest rates is going to speed that day of reckoning up by about 5 times. (And that is if they stop raising rates now. If the Fed has to continue to raise rates to try and control inflation, which will fail anyway, they will speed it up even more).

Yep, we are in a real pickle and there is not a damn thing anybody can do to slow it down or stop it. If the two-tiered justice system we now see does not cause a revolt against the government, just wait until they default on every retirement account in the country and leave every man, woman and child flat broke.

T-Man 1066
10-04-2022, 08:59 PM
That does not take into account the unfunded liabilities. That is payouts the government has "guaranteed" but are not included in the national debt. Including unfunded liabilities, we are nearly $250 TRILLION in the hole! But, for the sake of argument, let's take those out of the math because, frankly, those promises are not going to be paid. If you doubt me, just ask an Injun about government promises.

So, we owe $31 trillion... Who holds all that debt? China owns a tad under a trillion of it and instructed their banks last week to start dumping U.S. debt because the Yuan is falling so hard against the dollar. Japan owns another trillion, but they are selling as well to prop up the Yen. The Fed owns about 8 trillion and they are trying to sell to "unwind their balance sheet". The rest of the world owns less than $500 billion.

So who owns the other $21 trillion?

Answer... We do. That's right boys and girls, the vast majority of the U.S. debt is owned by pension funds, 401Ks, "too big to fail" banks and other American institutions. When (not "if") the government defaults, you can expect they will do a "bail in" on all those retirement accounts. And the recent monetary policy of raising interest rates is going to speed that day of reckoning up by about 5 times. (And that is if they stop raising rates now. If the Fed has to continue to raise rates to try and control inflation, which will fail anyway, they will speed it up even more).

Yep, we are in a real pickle and there is not a damn thing anybody can do to slow it down or stop it. If the two-tiered justice system we now see does not cause a revolt against the government, just wait until they default on every retirement account in the country and leave every man, woman and child flat broke.

Agree 100%!

I don't know if we got 2 years left or 15 years, but I suspect I will see the hard crash. I got 15 years to retirement.. and I am planning there won't be anything that resembles retirement, soc security, etc by then.

Prepping hard...

shootbrownelk
10-05-2022, 04:15 PM
I see that Sleepy Joe was kibitzing with REVEREND (I hate calling him that) Al Sharpton, perhaps it was about all the taxes Sharpton owes the Government. Yeah, Right.

T-Man 1066
10-05-2022, 09:59 PM
No way out...