PDA

View Full Version : Mods - Mods - Mods ---

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 02:28 AM
Can anything be done about the over lapping ? -- I see this on others posts also --

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/bleed_over.png (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/bleed_over.png)

hawgrider
10-13-2022, 06:21 AM
Yeah change your display setting silly!

red442joe
10-13-2022, 08:02 AM

Ummmm, how so?

Joe

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 08:51 AM

Nope --- went from 100% down to 50 % --- all the print went to one pica --- I'd need a magnifying glass to read anything --

And I'm not silly --- my mother had me tested !

hawgrider
10-13-2022, 10:00 AM
Nope --- went from 100% down to 50 % --- all the print went to one pica --- I'd need a magnifying glass to read anything --

And I'm not silly --- my mother had me tested !

Welp not that I don't belive you but Im not seeing any overlap. It mus be onna yer end.

hawgrider
10-13-2022, 10:03 AM
Ummmm, how so?

Joe

On PC or lap top go to browser display settings or in your control panel display settings.
On a phone go to your browser display settings.

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 10:09 AM
Welp not that I don't belive you but Im not seeing any overlap. It mus be onna yer end.

Ok --- heres the latest ---- I'll just live with it -- sniff-sniff --

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/overlap2.png (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/overlap2.png)

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 10:15 AM
And here's one of - SOCOM42's from the other day --

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/Screenshot_2022-10-13_111048.png (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/Screenshot_2022-10-13_111048.png)

I just thought there was a glitch in the system ?

Slippy
10-13-2022, 11:43 AM
Baby Boomer Thread!

Imagine going to our Fathers or Grandfather's about shit like this! :smashfreak:

hawgrider
10-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Ok --- heres the latest ---- I'll just live with it -- sniff-sniff --

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/overlap2.png (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/overlap2.png)What device are you using? Apple smart watch? Lol!

And what browser?

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 12:41 PM
H/P lap-top & chrome ---- no other forum does this ---

Never on a iPhone --- just because --

hawgrider
10-13-2022, 12:44 PM
H/P lap-top & chrome ---- no other forum does this ---

Never on a iPhone --- just because --

I use chrome on my Android.

Try using a differnt browser than chrome to see if the browser is the issue.

Anybody else have this RICEKILA issue?

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 12:46 PM
Baby Boomer Thread!

Imagine going to our Fathers or Grandfather's about shit like this! :smashfreak:

Mombombi doesn't have clean water to drink or enough leaves to wipe his ass --- L

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 12:49 PM

Try using a different browser than chrome to see if the browser is the issue.

I tried using a diff browser once -- the computer had a nervous break down ---

SOCOM42
10-13-2022, 01:15 PM

Nothing here, thank god!

Big Ken
10-13-2022, 03:58 PM
I'm not software literate, if all else fails I reboot the system.

shootbrownelk
10-13-2022, 05:30 PM

I have a HP laptop using Microsoft .

TJC44
10-13-2022, 06:54 PM
Is this something that just started happenning? Or has it been going on for a while?

Ricekila
10-13-2022, 11:38 PM
I'm not software literate, if all else fails I reboot the system.

I noticed when I rebooted for another reason --- same thing --

Is this something that just started happening? Or has it been going on for a while?

Maybe a month ---- the only time I notice it --- when anybody types enough and the words get overlapped --

hawgrider
10-14-2022, 07:58 AM
I noticed when I rebooted for another reason --- same thing --

Maybe a month ---- the only time I notice it --- when anybody types enough and the words get overlapped --

Welp... Nothing has changed here. I'm stickin with its on your end.

Maybe your laptop took an update and when you rebooted it went to hell.

Prepared One
10-14-2022, 09:01 AM

I have issues, but nothing like RICEKILA's. :mocking:

MountainGirl
10-14-2022, 09:05 AM

I did on occasion about a year ago - then it cleared up. Also, the BB issue of no pics showing up, I had that off and on all the time - up until 2 months ago when I found a WONDERFUL browser. It's called 'Brave' (brave.com - i think). It's clean and fast, no start page clutter crap, and good security/blockers. Brave also has a non-custodial wallet - if'n yer into crypto (I'm not)((Yet. If we're ever forced to, I'll use Brave's; based on the quality/performance of this browser))

Ricekila
10-14-2022, 12:53 PM
Welp... Nothing has changed here. I'm stickin with its on your end.

Maybe your laptop took an update and when you rebooted it went to hell.

I noticed your "Thanked 54,789 Times in 22,921 Posts" go out far to the right --- just for shits and giggles --- either type or copy / paste something that would go below it -- and see if we both see the same thing ?

hawgrider
10-14-2022, 02:53 PM
I noticed your "Thanked 54,789 Times in 22,921 Posts" go out far to the right --- just for shits and giggles --- either type or copy / paste something that would go below it -- and see if we both see the same thing ?

Can't type anything there its just a tally for the thanks stuff. I can type in the field above the thanks (locaton)

Ricekila
10-14-2022, 03:30 PM
Can't type anything there its just a tally for the thanks stuff. I can type in the field above the thanks (locaton)

Noooooo -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this -- just type stuff till it goes below the tally count --- like this --

See --

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/Screenshot_2022-10-14_163201.png (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/Screenshot_2022-10-14_163201.png)

hawgrider
10-14-2022, 03:40 PM
Why would I do that? lololol

TJC44
10-14-2022, 03:59 PM
It sounds like some sort of formatting issue that starts at that line. Sounds like Chrome has issues with. But Hawg doesn't on his phone. (:thinking: thinking out loud here Do not disturb). My first impulse would be to try a different browser, Edge, Firefox, Tor, etc.

Do the other forums have the badges and Thanks stats?

TJC44
10-14-2022, 04:01 PM
I have issues, but nothing like RICEKILA's. :mocking:

I'm not sure we want to know about your issues.......

Ricekila
10-14-2022, 04:07 PM

Issues or any publications I dont have ----- but at one time I had plenty of excess baggage --

Prepared One
10-14-2022, 06:09 PM

It's the middle of the night and the nightmares that keep me awake.