PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #314

Sasquatch
11-30-2022, 12:23 AM
The Theory of Stupidity

This week Sasquatch reveals he has found the unicorn! The answer to the question we've all been asking. Finally we know. Also Denton gives a Public Service Announcement to all the Fatty's out there and California is letting sex offenders out of jail at alarming rates. Plus, a Federal public defender successfully argues the FBI violated people's Fourth Amendment on Jan. 6th. Last but not least Sas ends the show by possibly offending Irish people?

*Note* On our last show we were supposed to link this site and forgot. So, here ya go:
https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-11-29T22_21_22-08_00

StratBastard
11-30-2022, 03:24 AM
This week Sasquatch reveals he has found the unicorn!

We're gonna need a grainy polaroid of that.

Prepared One
11-30-2022, 08:59 AM
Is that Denton guy still alive? I heard he was dead, or back at PF, or something crazy like that. :mocking:

KnuteFartne
11-30-2022, 09:01 AM
Is that Denton guy still alive? I heard he was dead, or back at PF, or something crazy like that. :mocking:We got rid of him. He wanted too much money. So now we use an AI simulated Denton voice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
11-30-2022, 09:04 AM
We got rid of him. He wanted too much money. So now we use an AI simulated Denton voice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I figured as much.

hawgrider
11-30-2022, 09:16 AM
I'm protesting the show no Denton here no listen to show.
So let it be written so let it be done!

Sasquatch
11-30-2022, 11:43 PM

I will relay your 2nd grader style demand to Sir Grumpy Pants.

Denton
12-01-2022, 12:58 AM

I sent a text to Mike to change my password. An hour it occurred to me that he and I communicate through texts. My password was there.
Between shit-tons of crap going on as well as three concussions, I’m happy I thought of that.

Sasquatch
12-01-2022, 01:25 AM
I sent a text to Mike to change my password. An hour it occurred to me that he and I communicate through texts. My password was there.
Between shit-tons of crap going on as well as three concussions, I’m happy I thought of that.

You keep messing around you're going to get another concussion!

hawgrider
12-01-2022, 07:08 AM

Well well well looky who the ape dragged in.

Time to start wearing a helmet so when you get out of bed you dont fall and get a concussion?

Denton
12-01-2022, 08:38 AM

Time to start wearing a helmet so when you get out of bed you dont fall and get a concussion?

Nah, I finally figured out that gravity and cars are looking for ways to take me out.

Prepared One
12-01-2022, 09:27 AM

Either that or run faster when the wifey comes at him with a frying pan.

TJC44
12-03-2022, 09:01 PM
Nah, I finally figured out that gravity and cars are looking for ways to take me out.

Cars? Or those behind the wheel? Is it your wife, the other guy's wife, or the other guy behind the wheel?

Or worse yet, just some random stranger.
:driveby: