PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #317

Sasquatch
12-21-2022, 12:47 AM
You Probably Don't Deserve Your Freedom

Ben Franklin was walking out of Independence Hall after the Constitutional Convention in 1787, when someone shouted out, “Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” To which Franklin responded “A republic, if you can keep it.” We're here to tell you we aren't trying very hard to keep it. The drop of the Twitter files shows our first Amendment is in trouble and has been under attack at least as far back as 2015. Yet we stand by and let it happen. Once we lose it there is no getting it back. Not to harp too much on that important issue we also discuss Ukraine sending their "leader" to beg for more money, JAWS (yes the movie) and we learn ya some new culture about Christmas.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2022-12-20T22_46_12-08_00

Prepared One
12-21-2022, 10:11 AM
In my humble opinion, We did not heed Franklin and the founding fathers fears and in so doing, have already lost this once great republic.

hawgrider
12-21-2022, 11:04 AM
Eff Ukraine!

Denton
12-21-2022, 01:14 PM
The damned Nazi has the nerve to come to D.C. and demand even more from us!
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/21/volodymyr-zelensky-45-billion-support-omnibus-bill-is-not-enough/

Inor
12-21-2022, 10:05 PM
In my humble opinion, We did not heed Franklin and the founding fathers fears and in so doing, have already lost this once great republic.

We are no longer living in These United States. We are now living in occupied territory and those of us who refuse to comply with the spirit of the age are now the insurgents. We may as well become comfortable with our new titles since that is what we are and soon to be criminals too I expect.

Sasquatch
12-22-2022, 12:29 AM
We are no longer living in These United States. We are now living in occupied territory and those of us who refuse to comply with the spirit of the age are now the insurgents. We may as well become comfortable with our new titles since that is what we are and soon to be criminals too I expect.

hawgrider
12-22-2022, 07:14 AM

Never happen. The fighters are older than and under dirt and the replacements are pussies!

MountainGirl
12-22-2022, 09:11 AM
Never happen. The fighters are older than and under dirt and the replacements are pussies!

Not here. Sorry about where you are.

hawgrider
12-22-2022, 09:17 AM
Not here. Sorry about where you are.

Well... Texas ain't what it used to be. Unfortunately the wussie plague is upon the whole country.

Prepared One
12-22-2022, 09:24 AM
Well... Texas ain't what it used to be. Unfortunately the wussie plague is upon the whole country.

While there are certainly people that would stand up and fight throughout the country, my fear is they will be too few and far in between.

hawgrider
12-22-2022, 09:34 AM
While there are certainly people that would stand up and fight throughout the country, my fear is they will be too few and far in between.

Exactly my point. ^^

Its spread like the plague within a decade or two all the real men will be extinct and the wussie youth will be running this country.

TJC44
12-22-2022, 09:05 PM
There are a lot of "Grey Men" out there who have yet to reach their breaking point. That point is different in every person. As is their response.

MountainGirl
12-23-2022, 04:40 AM
Exactly my point. ^^

Its spread like the plague within a decade or two all the real men will be extinct and the wussie youth will be running this country.

A "decade or two" ? Sure - I can agree with that. I thought you were talking about right here right now.
That's about as far down the road I go. :)

hawgrider
12-23-2022, 06:49 AM
A "decade or two" ? Sure - I can agree with that. I thought you were talking about right here right now.
That's about as far down the road I go. :)

Includes right now! Take a look next time you go out in public especially near a city large or small. Manly men are hard to spot NOW!

MountainGirl
12-23-2022, 07:17 AM
Includes right now! Take a look next time you go out in public especially near a city large or small. Manly men are hard to spot NOW!

Again, Not here, sorry about where you are. :D

Add: I'm sure there are plenty of twinks in Houston, 150 miles away, - but they wouldn't last long out here, and it seems they're just smart enough to stay away. :)

hawgrider
12-23-2022, 11:09 AM
Again, Not here, sorry about where you are. :D

Add: I'm sure there are plenty of twinks in Houston, 150 miles away, - but they wouldn't last long out here, and it seems they're just smart enough to stay away. :)

No its not any different here than in Texas you have Dallas, Houston ect.

I have Detroit Saginaw and Lansing.

I do not live in the city just like you I am in a rural area just like you!

MountainGirl
12-23-2022, 11:43 AM
No its not any different here than in Texas you have Dallas, Houston ect.

I have Detroit Saginaw and Lansing.

I do not live in the city just like you I am in a rural area just like you!

Ok, you win.
Have a nice day!

hawgrider
12-23-2022, 05:34 PM
Ok, you win.
Have a nice day!

You gave up to easy please try to work on that :mocking:

MountainGirl
12-24-2022, 04:59 AM
You gave up to easy please try to work on that :mocking:

LOL nah...
I'd rather just stay with my delusions. :)