PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #320

Sasquatch
01-12-2023, 12:52 AM
C.O.N.T.R.O.L Find Out What It Means To them.

What if we told you Government intrusion was going to get worse? What if we told you the government has plans to control everything you do? Well we can't tell you that because THEY'VE ALREADY DONE IT! Remember the omnibus spending bill? Oh boy did it have some doozies in it and we'll tell you what no one else is telling you about them. Also where's your GHB? You need a GHB! We cover the exciting topic of GHB's. Don't know what a GHB is? Then listen dammit!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-01-11T22_50_32-08_00

1skrewsloose
01-12-2023, 06:47 AM
Ok, the acronym C.O.N.T.R.O.L. spelled out says what? I'm a little slow, help me out.

Liked the GHB talk, really depends where you live, no?

KnuteFartne
01-12-2023, 09:15 AM
Ok, the acronym C.O.N.T.R.O.L. spelled out says what? I'm a little slow, help me out.

Liked the GHB talk, really depends where you live, no?Think of the Aretha Franklin song "r.e.s.p.e.c.t find out what it means to me." Just a nod to that.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Denton
01-12-2023, 11:21 AM

Liked the GHB talk, really depends where you live, no?

It surely does, so folks need to build to their needs. The radio is an example. I’m not bothering with it as it’s going to be a forced march for me regardless of news.

I forgot to add something for the listener I was using as a talking point. Pre plan placed to stop for sleep. There are a lot of us working out here and three shifts. She should make arrangements in case she’s forced to walk home.

KnuteFartne
01-12-2023, 01:03 PM
It surely does, so folks need to build to their needs. The radio is an example. I’m not bothering with it as it’s going to be a forced march for me regardless of news.

I forgot to add something for the listener I was using as a talking point. Pre plan placed to stop for sleep. There are a lot of us working out here and three shifts. She should make arrangements in case she’s forced to walk home.You did say that dementia Joe.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk