PDA

View Full Version : new quads

Deebo
02-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Here they are. 1204

Deebo
02-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Love the smile on my ladies face, she finally has one with no gears to shift.
Waiting in a connex seacrate to get dropped off.

hawgrider
02-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Love the smile on my ladies face, she finally has one with no gears to shift.
Waiting in a connex seacrate to get dropped off.The automatics are kind cool. Both my daughtors bought the automatics. My oldest has a artic cat. And the youngest got the 2 polaris I mentioned yesterday. I took a short ride on them its neat but weird for me been clutching since I was a wee lad.

Deebo
02-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes, I have a souped up Suzuki z400, and it's crazy fast, but, Alas, I'm getting older, and my old bones can't take any more trauma.
Time to slowdown, and enjoy the scenery, BUT, I did buy a another z400 yesterday, needs a top end, but every part is interchangeable with my Z. My nephew is supposed to buy it from me.

hawgrider
02-20-2015, 04:39 PM
Yes, I have a souped up Suzuki z400, and it's crazy fast, but, Alas, I'm getting older, and my old bones can't take any more trauma.
Time to slowdown, and enjoy the scenery, BUT, I did buy a another z400 yesterday, needs a top end, but every part is interchangeable with my Z. My nephew is supposed to buy it from me.I can relate. It takes to long to heal at my age. My close family all have one now except me. A workhorse quad is on my short list. I'll more than likely buy used. I need a plow and a winch, hitch too.

Deebo
02-21-2015, 02:56 PM
These are two wheel drives, but I may get a fourwheel drive for trade, when I fix the other fast one.