PDA

View Full Version : They threaten!

Sarge7402
02-05-2023, 09:51 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/04/china-threatens-repercussions-for-downed-spy-balloon-reserves-the-right-to-take-further-actions-in-response/

USAF has been longing for quite some time to use those old nasty nukes.

Russia could use good sized parking lot for a super Walmart in Vladivostok

MountainGirl
02-05-2023, 10:16 AM
Oh piss. It's all just bluster bullshit - from all sides.

Keep cryin Wolf ya pack of retards. You'll know when it comes.

(Not directed at you, Sarge. I'm just sick of it.)

Slippy
02-05-2023, 12:29 PM

Spot on, we ain't gonna do shit. The chicoms ain't gonna do shit. They don't call it the "Global Elite" for nothing. They're all in the same club together.

And we ain't in their club.

MoreAmmoOK
02-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Should have been shot down minutes after it entered our airspace, quietly, no missile, a few rounds in the balloon would have done it, when only China and NORAD knew about it. I'd like to believe NORAD was tracking it before it left China's airspace. Either NORAD missed it or asshats in charge said, "Leave it alone". I'm sure which situation would be worse.
If we had shot it down before the whole world knew about it we could have blamed it on the weather or malfunction. FJB

Denton
02-05-2023, 01:45 PM
It’s all theater.

MountainGirl
02-05-2023, 02:15 PM
It’s all theater.

AND THERE BOYS AND GIRLS IS THE SHORTEST :potd: IN OTP HISTORY!!

Slippy
02-05-2023, 02:45 PM
Nobody at NORAD or anywhere else MISSED it. They were all doing what their Chicom-Master told them to do...or else no more cheap gadgets for you "cheap gadget addicts"...

Again, Ross Perot was right.

Should have been shot down minutes after it entered our airspace, quietly, no missile, a few rounds in the balloon would have done it, when only China and NORAD knew about it. I'd like to believe NORAD was tracking it before it left China's airspace. Either NORAD missed it or asshats in charge said, "Leave it alone". I'm sure which situation would be worse.
If we had shot it down before the whole world knew about it we could have blamed it on the weather or malfunction. FJB

Denton
02-05-2023, 06:52 PM
A cousin from my father’s side called. Thoughts and prayers & sorry for your loss sort of call. Those calls bore me to death. I flipped it to politics and current events. Keep in mind that we haven’t talked since the Clinton administration when she told me she voted for him. Seems Cuz got smart. She’s a Trump supporter and is a big Disantis fan. She even thinks the balloon was an event staged by the Globalists.

Some folks just need more than me to learn stuff.

1skrewsloose
02-05-2023, 07:18 PM
It's all a conspiracy, there was no balloon, the Russians did it, you're racist if you saw a balloon.

MoreAmmoOK
02-05-2023, 07:18 PM
The true answer will be "tinfoil hat material" forever.

red442joe
02-06-2023, 08:23 AM
The true answer will be "tinfoil hat material" forever.

Tinfoil hats have been working pretty good lately.

Joe

red442joe
02-06-2023, 08:25 AM

All through the Cold War, I said "Push the damn Button already", just fucking get it over with or STFU!
ASS

Joe

shootbrownelk
02-06-2023, 08:36 AM
It's all a conspiracy, there was no balloon, the Russians did it, you're racist if you saw a balloon.

Of course it was "Racist", that balloon was pure WHITE. :thatsracist:

T-Man 1066
02-06-2023, 08:40 AM
Jim Costa would know the truth... :rolleyes:

hawgrider
02-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Jim Costa would know the truth... :rolleyes:

That guy is a nut case.

Mad Trapper
02-06-2023, 03:31 PM

Piratesailor
02-06-2023, 04:17 PM
It’s all theater.

Exactly..

1skrewsloose
02-06-2023, 05:53 PM
It’s all theater.

Yea we all know that, but then why does it bother me so much? Such a flaccid administration. The USA is supposed to be the big dog on the porch.

shootbrownelk
02-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Yea we all know that, but then why does it bother me so much? Such a flaccid administration. The USA is supposed to be the big dog on the porch.

We were, when Trump was President. Biden is a big wuss, and every leader/dictator in the world knows it. Unfortunately for us he's a weak leader with no balls, there are those in the world that will take advantage of that.