PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: The Coming COLLAPSE of the FOOD Supply

BucketBack
03-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Around 15 minutes chicken and eggs come up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEkKrS0-_E

So at 1 am I had to let out Cocoa the Taco Bell Dog who hadn't eaten in 4 days. OK I carry the now 4 lb dog out and back in. At 1 :15am Maggie May wants out, no problem, 10 minutes later she wanted in. At 1:35 Casey / Gambit wanted out of the doggie jail she worked herself into last night.

At 1:40 am I found an open beer in the fridge getting milk out for Kitty when he decides to come in shortly.

red442joe
03-02-2023, 05:36 AM
Yeah, there's something going on...

Joe

Mad Trapper
03-02-2023, 07:48 AM
I'm doing inventory and buying seeds for the garden.

Slippy
03-02-2023, 07:56 AM
Yeah, there's something going on...

Joe

Yes...

BucketBack's dog's and kitty's own him, not the other way around! :owned:

1skrewsloose
03-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Around 15 minutes chicken and eggs come up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEkKrS0-_E

So at 1 am I had to let out Cocoa the Taco Bell Dog who hadn't eaten in 4 days. OK I carry the now 4 lb dog out and back in. At 1 :15am Maggie May wants out, no problem, 10 minutes later she wanted in. At 1:35 Casey / Gambit wanted out of the doggie jail she worked herself into last night.

At 1:40 am I found an open beer in the fridge getting milk out for Kitty when he decides to come in shortly.

What's up with taco bell dog that he doesn't eat for 4 days, is he sick?

BucketBack
03-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Yup she is, and is 11 yo. Am giving her antibiotics and just ordered some Fish Mox Generic brand for future use. She weighed 4.5 lbs last year at the vet.

BucketBack
06-01-2023, 06:29 AM
Well the little has been in the ground since March.

I was BSing with the neighbor, who maintains machines and homes for the field. Says one well is pumped dry, trying to find water in the apple trees.

No water for the strawberries either, major price increase this season.

Only 4 pages to order from on Feeding America, usually there is 5 or more. Lots of stuff is unavailable, and we're buying food local for the pantry

Just an update, as long as the food flows we are safe.

Now how about getting 20 hours work from someone whose only job has been "Baby Momma" for SNAP benny's? Shit is getting real, and quick.

Dwight55
06-01-2023, 08:19 AM
Sadly even members of my own family have "maybe" enough food on the shelf for a week at most.

One bragged about having a half a steer in the freezer . . . when the electric goes out . . . they'll eat for 4 days . . . and will toss the rest.

I don't have the list . . . but the big dairy farm in Tx disaster . . . and I don't know how many egg laying operations I've heard of burning down . . . you take eggs and dairy out of the food chain and it's like taking the wheel chair from a cripple.

But the elite need to remove 60 to 70 percent of the population . . .

Just hope I'm not here when it goes into full force . . . I might be of the attitude that something needs to change.

May God bless,
Dwight

SOCOM42
06-01-2023, 09:49 AM
I have enough food rat holed for at least three years up to six for us and the dogs,

and the fuel to prep it with without resorting to wood burning, the Volcano stoves are for the wood and the charcoal.

We use up and replace stuff as we go, some does not need to roll over, good for long after I am gone +.

Wild game is a possibility down the road, if there is any left,

two legged may become an option if they venture in here at the wrong time, dogs will love it medium rare.

I guess I will become like the historical Irish, grow potatoes, the only thing I have had any real success with.

I may end up with slant eyes with all the rice to there is to consume that is stored..

Started to buy more of the canned hams to rat hole since they became available again.

Have obtained 15 of them in the last 3 months, not always there on the shelf.

I keep a bunch of white H&R flour on hand to make tortillas with, and a press to do them.

They come out good to my surprise, easy enough to make.

Need to pick up some more classic Spam at the BJ's club.

A meal of the canned ham, eggs and tortillas will do nicely for breakfast.

Chiefster23
06-01-2023, 10:27 AM
I believe two-legged protein is called “long pork”

StratBastard
06-01-2023, 04:15 PM
I have enough food rat holed for at least three years up to six for us and the dogs,

and the fuel to prep it with without resorting to wood burning, the Volcano stoves are for the wood and the charcoal.

We use up and replace stuff as we go, some does not need to roll over, good for long after I am gone +.

two legged may become an option if they venture in here at the wrong time, dogs will love it medium rare.

I guess I will become like the historical Irish, grow potatoes, the only thing I have had any real success with.

I may end up with slant eyes with all the rice to there is to consume that is stored..

Started to buy more of the canned hams to rat hole since they became available again.

I keep a bunch of white H&R flour on hand to make tortillas with, and a press to do them.

I too have bunch of stuff specifically to make tortillas, you can have something different every day. I store a lot of low glycemic flour because I'm half a diabetic. I always thought you had to make them with a roller, now I have to look into this tortilla press thing. Another thing learned from SOCOM, thanx buddy.

red442joe
06-01-2023, 05:18 PM

Medium rare long pork ya say...............

Joe

StratBastard
06-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Sadly even members of my own family have "maybe" enough food on the shelf for a week at most.

One bragged about having a half a steer in the freezer . . . when the electric goes out . . . they'll eat for 4 days . . . and will toss the rest.

I don't have the list . . . but the big dairy farm in Tx disaster . . . and I don't know how many egg laying operations I've heard of burning down . . . you take eggs and dairy out of the food chain and it's like taking the wheel chair from a cripple.

But the elite need to remove 60 to 70 percent of the population . . .

Just hope I'm not here when it goes into full force . . . I might be of the attitude that something needs to change.

May God bless,
Dwight

My brother is like that.

Doesn't like to keep more than a week's food in the house. Does this on purpose. Doesn't really eat much canned food, he says is the reason. My brother is a physicist, he's supposed to have a brain. Lives in the L.A. area too. But there's no talking to him about it... he's entirely unconcerned. In the dictionary, they use his picture to describe "normalcy bias".

TJC44
06-01-2023, 07:53 PM
city dwellers are all like that.
Yes, I am painting with a spray gun, but if you can't store alot of food in an apartment the size of a postage stamp. And list of places that have burned, I have a copy here, it is 2 years old, probably needs updating:
2021:

July 30, Tyson River Valley Ingredients Plant, Hanceville, AL

Aug. 23, Patak Meat Products, Austell, GA

Nov. 15, Garrard County Food Pantry, Lancaster, KY

Nov. 29, Maid-Rite Steak Co., Inc., Scott Township, PA

Dec. 12, West Side Food Processing Plant, San Antonio, TX

2022:

Jan. 13, Cargill Nuterena Feed Mill, Lecompte, LA

Jan. 31, Weaver Fertilizer, Winston-Salem, NC

Feb. 3, Percy Dairy Farms, Stowe, VT

Feb. 16, Louis Dreyfus Co., Claypool, IN

Feb. 18, Bess View Farm, St. Albans, VT

Feb. 19, Lincoln Premium Poultry, Fremont, NE

Feb. 22, Shearer’s Foods, Hermiston, OR

Feb. 28, Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery, Lincoln, NE

Feb. 28, Nutrient Ag Solutions, Sunnyside, WA

Mar. 14, Wayne Hoover Dairy Farm, Longswamp Township, PA

Mar. 16, Nestle Foods, Jonesboro, AR

Mar. 16, Walmart Distribution Center, Plainfield, IN

Mar. 24, Penobscot-McCrum Potato Processing, Belfast, ME

Mar. 28, Maricopa Food Pantry, Maricopa AZ

Mar. 31, Rio Fresh, San Juan, TX

Apr. 11. East Conway Beef and Pork, Conway, NH

Apr. 13, Taylor Farms, Salinas CA

Apr. 13, Gem State Processing, Heyburn, ID

Apr. 18, Azure Standard HQ building, Dufur, OR

April 21, General Mills plant, Covington GA

Apr. 30, Perdue soy processing facility, Chesapeake, VA

May. 2, Jones Co, MS., chicken farm

SOCOM42
06-01-2023, 09:26 PM
I too have bunch of stuff specifically to make tortillas, you can have something different every day. I store a lot of low glycemic flour because I'm half a diabetic. I always thought you had to make them with a roller, now I have to look into this tortilla press thing. Another thing learned from SOCOM, thanx buddy.

If you get one, get the aluminum one, not a wood one.

StratBastard
06-01-2023, 09:28 PM
If you get one, get the aluminum one, not a wood one.

Gotcha, thanx!

MountainGirl
06-02-2023, 07:52 AM
Gotcha, thanx!

All you boys and your fancy toys LOL
Roll it in a ball, flatten some into a circle with your hands, finish by pushing a pot bottom on it. :)

BucketBack
06-02-2023, 10:53 AM
I got volunteered to help at the Friday fish fry at the post. The dinner is free with doggie bags and maybe a Coors Light or 4.

Mrs BB is the Womens Aux gal.

SOCOM42
06-02-2023, 11:43 AM
All you boys and your fancy toys LOL
Roll it in a ball, flatten some into a circle with your hands, finish by pushing a pot bottom on it. :)

When you are making a lot, it keeps them consistent in thickness.

They are faster than a rolling pin.

Roll the dough into a ball, center it and push down.

I am old and slow, but I can do about six a minute.

Kid can put them on the grill plate and get them just right.

TJC44
06-02-2023, 01:38 PM
I got volunteered to help at the Friday fish fry at the post. The dinner is free with doggie bags and maybe a Coors Light or 4.

Mrs BB is the Womens Aux gal.

Let me guess, you volunteered to catch the fish.
Could be worse, it could be Bud Light. :bounce:

MountainGirl
06-02-2023, 04:50 PM

When you are making a lot, it keeps them consistent in thickness.

They are faster than a rolling pin.

Roll the dough into a ball, center it and push down.

I am old and slow, but I can do about six a minute.

Kid can put them on the grill plate and get them just right.

Hey PO !! Put this on the buy list. Thanks SOCOM! :bounce:

BucketBack
06-03-2023, 07:45 AM
Let me guess, you volunteered to catch the fish.
Could be worse, it could be Bud Light. :bounce:

It was slow, so I stayed at the bar and drank her beer to keep it from getting warm.

They switched from Cod to Pollock, and not as tasty either.

TJC44
06-03-2023, 10:59 AM
It was slow, so I stayed at the bar and drank her beer to keep it from getting warm.

Aren't you SO considerate. :drinkmore::fishwack:

shootbrownelk
06-04-2023, 08:11 AM
Medium rare long pork ya say...............

Joe

Dahmer knew how to fix that dish, but he's dead now, and the recipe went with him.