PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #329

Sasquatch
03-15-2023, 01:53 AM
Boneless Chicken Wings Aren't Wings! Prove us wrong.

Are the fingers of Government already too entrenched in everything we do? The SVB collapse may shine some light into that question. We'll talk about that but not in a boring investment way. There are some things you may not of thought about...and yes, this has to do with you whether you want to deal with it or not. This is all part of the not so slow roll into the "C" word. We also touch on UFO's and chicken wings, so there's that.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-03-14T23_49_35-07_00

hawgrider
03-15-2023, 09:07 PM
So this guy dating my grandaughter will only eat boneless chicken wings.

I said to him what the hell is a boneless chicken wing? He tells me its a white meat chicken finger type thing with batter on it..

I said white meat WTF! wings are not white meat its dark meat and why would you eat that processed crap the looks like a McDonald's chicken nugget. He said to me why would you want to eat all those veins and icky things on a real chicken wing?

I just shook my head and walked away.

RubberDuck
03-16-2023, 06:52 AM
Don't get me started on this guy.
I am thankful she picked someone who has their act together a d can support vs leach but the boy just isn't the " MAN" I thought she would choose. He got some learning to do.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 07:14 AM
Don't get me started on this guy.
I am thankful she picked someone who has their act together a d can support vs leach but the boy just isn't the " MAN" I thought she would choose. He got some learning to do.

Yup he has a job.. a decent job at that but holy moley that boy is all city!
We need to throw his ass in the garden so he can sprout some balls!

KnuteFartne
03-16-2023, 09:21 AM

I said to him what the hell is a boneless chicken wing? He tells me its a white meat chicken finger type thing with batter on it..

I said white meat WTF! wings are not white meat its dark meat and why would you eat that processed crap the looks like a McDonald's chicken nugget. He said to me why would you want to eat all those veins and icky things on a real chicken wing?

I just shook my head and walked away.He probably sits down to pee too.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
03-16-2023, 09:57 AM
Yup he has a job.. a decent job at that but holy moley that boy is all city!
We need to throw his ass in the garden so he can sprout some balls!

Take him hunting, and I don't mean put up in a nice hunting lodge. Deep backwoods hunting. Show him the Hawg and Duck way.

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 10:22 AM
Take him hunting, and I don't mean put up in a nice hunting lodge. Deep backwoods hunting. Show him the Hawg and Duck way.

He wouldn't last a day.

Hell I'm so old and crippled now I would miss my heated blind lol!

During get togethers he avoids the men and hangs with the kitchen hens. Pretty sure the mens "no mercy policy is to ruff for him.

He won't camp in a tent let alone under the stars.
He was invited to deer camp but avoided it like the China bug.
He drives a truck but nothing has ever been in the truck bed.
Yeah I could go on and on.

T-Man 1066
03-16-2023, 10:45 AM
Probably won't even bait his own hook, eh? Haha!

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 10:48 AM
Probably won't even bait his own hook, eh? Haha!

Gonna find that out come spring... my money is on you're correct.

"Ewww those worms are icky and the fish are slimey and smelly"

"But Gordons fish sticks don't have icky skin on them and no bones"

lol!

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 11:23 AM
BTW Beast the Jolly banker tune at the end was great!

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 11:36 AM
So have you seen the commercial where the black guy is cleaning his garbage cans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lINJW1oRYJA

Yeah this guy was bitching at my grandaughter for throwing a fountain drink that had some pop left in it in the garbage can outside and I said whats the problem its a garbage can! Are you ready.....

He said well it gets all "icky" in the bottom of the can....

I said but... its a garbage can so what. Geesh!

Ok soap box rant over.... for now.:beerchug: as the D and S show says "Drink up"

RubberDuck
03-16-2023, 12:00 PM
Take him hunting, and I don't mean put up in a nice hunting lodge. Deep backwoods hunting. Show him the Hawg and Duck way.I invited him to a spring bugout camp trip will see what happens.
This trip has changed the life and souls of 3 men so far.

hawgrider
03-16-2023, 12:15 PM
I invited him to a spring bugout camp trip will see what happens.
This trip has changed the life and souls of 3 men so far.

We buried one on that first bug out run. And one of the others his wife won't let him hang out anymore Hahahahaha.

1skrewsloose
03-16-2023, 02:32 PM

I just shook my head and walked away.

Should have asked him if he ever eats hot dogs-Talk about some weird stuff going into food!