PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Leak Came From Minecraft Video Game

BucketBack
04-12-2023, 12:42 PM
And was up for months before the US found out ??? Along with discord

Heck Tristan plays that, and he's going to Hunter Safety Class Saturday with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZpxuSzE-Q.

It seems the kid actors are smarter than the Pentagon

SOCOM42
04-13-2023, 03:40 PM
Well, the got the little bastard just a few minutes ago here in this state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a 21 year old who is in the Air Nation Guard, works active duty in IT.

Dwight55
04-13-2023, 05:58 PM
The person behind the leaks is suspected to be Jack Teixeira (born 2001/2002), an airman in the 102nd Intelligence Wing of the Massachusetts Air National Guard. The documents concern intelligence that the United States has on other nations, and contain operational briefs from the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

It was said he is an airman first class . . . suppose he'll get a promotion for this??

After all his state more recently, it has shifted to the Democratic Party further, voting for the Democratic presidential candidate in every election since 1988. Republicans have not carried any county since that election.

Left leaning states produce left leaning ideologies . . . even though rumor is he was posting this info on a supposed conservative chat room that was kind of a paranoid bunch.

Anyway . . . I hope he finds solace in the greybar hotel for 20 or 30 years . . . may stop someone else from taking that step.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
04-13-2023, 06:45 PM
It's not he's a jerk, it's just the way the news was saying Minecraft and discord, like they were amazed.

The secrets were on the web for kids to see, childs play. And like the 7 old ladies who got stuck in the lavatory. Nobody knew they/it was there

Bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPjBCB-JNI

Inor
04-13-2023, 06:59 PM
If you trust the government, this pretty much wraps everything up nice and neat. A 21 year old gamer with no life but with a Top Secret security clearance gathered a bunch of secret government data, posted it to a Discord server to impress a bunch of other teens and 20-somethings and that is the end of it.

The problem is... I don't trust either the government or the media reporting on it. It seems way too convenient to me. I am guessing there is a lot more to this story than initially meets the eye.

Sasquatch
04-13-2023, 08:59 PM
If you trust the government, this pretty much wraps everything up nice and neat. A 21 year old gamer with no life but with a Top Secret security clearance gathered a bunch of secret government data, posted it to a Discord server to impress a bunch of other teens and 20-somethings and that is the end of it.

The problem is... I don't trust either the government or the media reporting on it. It seems way too convenient to me. I am guessing there is a lot more to this story than initially meets the eye.

Amen to that. I'm not exactly sure what a Air National Guard would need Top Secret security clearance for? I've never gone through the process but it seems like he would've been vetted better. If you have issues that may compromise you like debt or extra marital affairs you are highly scrutinized and sometimes denied. But the investigators never thought a loner young man that spends all his time playing kids games might not have issues?

1skrewsloose
04-14-2023, 06:15 AM
Heard some spokesperson for the admin say that they had been watching him, then had to act when wapo, or whoever exposed the leaks. Sure, they knew about it all along. This shit is depressing, I have a very, very hard time finding one (1) thing Biden & Co. have told the truth about, we all tell white lies, but this scares/worries me.

Who the hell is watching the store??!!

How's that woke crap working out for you ? FJB

Prepared One
04-14-2023, 08:24 AM
We are not getting the full story from the government to be sure nor will we get it from their puppets the MSM. My initial takeaway is the level of incompetence of a woke government and military just takes my breath away.

Mad Trapper
04-17-2023, 05:35 PM

Jester-ND
04-17-2023, 09:40 PM
it wasn't just top secret info.. it was top level Joint Chiefs memos with Israel mossad intelligence on it... he was being used!

Mad Trapper
04-17-2023, 11:01 PM
it wasn't just top secret info.. it was top level Joint Chiefs memos with Israel mossad intelligence on it... he was being used!

CIA stuff too.