PDA

View Full Version : Commiefornia stoopid at large...

T-Man 1066
04-30-2023, 01:30 PM
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/california-moves-to-ban-sale-of-diesel-trucks-by-2036/

So Commies say no new diesel semis by 2035. Concern is that an insane amount of goods come in through ports of Commiefonia. Of course OR and WA will follow, I'm sure.

But maybe we shouldn't worry too much, country likely won't make it until 2035.

Sas, did you write a letter to your representatives about this? ALL YOUR FAULT, SON!!! :crazy::spankin:

Chiefster23
04-30-2023, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Gavin says no new diesel train locomotives either. Fat chance! That means constructing overhead wiring over every train track to operate electric only locomotives. Then what happens when the electric train reaches the California border? Switch out the electric locomotive to a diesel loco for the rest of the trip? That means they have to construct a new switching yard at every place where the main lines transit the state border. Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. These people are not serious.

Dwight55
04-30-2023, 06:33 PM
Yeah, Gavin says no new diesel train locomotives either. Fat chance! That means constructing overhead wiring over every train track to operate electric only locomotives. Then what happens when the electric train reaches the California border? Switch out the electric locomotive to a diesel loco for the rest of the trip? That means they have to construct a new switching yard at every place where the main lines transit the state border. Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. These people are not serious.

Yeah . . . Chiefster . . . they are serious . . . seriously stupid . . . and seriously apt to stay that way.

They have this pile of ignorance buried in their head that the gasoline engine replaced the horse 100 years ago when no one thought it would turn out . . . so they are jumping on the electric band wagon . . . wanting to be THE ONE who made EV's part of our heritage like Ford did with the Model A.

Trouble is . . . these numbskulls don't understand that physics and geology are two of the major sciences saying unequivocally "it can't be done" . . . and doing so with no reservation at all.

Add to physics and geology . . . just the common math that likewise will not add up to their desires . . . you've got a balloon you are trying to launch that you just filled with Radon gas (7 or 8 times heavier than air) and planning on soaring across the Pacific with it.

Nahhhh

May God bless,
Dwight

Sparkyprep
04-30-2023, 07:48 PM
They will change the law before 2035. Or, the ports in WA, OR, and Mexico will get a LOT busier. Nothing to see here. Just Democrats pandering for votes.

KnuteFartne
04-30-2023, 08:29 PM
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/california-moves-to-ban-sale-of-diesel-trucks-by-2036/

So Commies say no new diesel semis by 2035. Concern is that an insane amount of goods come in through ports of Commiefonia. Of course OR and WA will follow, I'm sure.

But maybe we shouldn't worry too much, country likely won't make it until 2035.

Sas, did you write a letter to your representatives about this? ALL YOUR FAULT, SON!!! :crazy::spankin:I don't have representation in CA. Yet somehow I still get taxed.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

T-Man 1066
04-30-2023, 08:45 PM
I don't have representation in CA. Yet somehow I still get taxed.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Brother this I do believe.

If you want, you could move to Hellinois with me and White Shadow. Similar failed policies, but colder and rustier. And a fatter governor. Yabba Dabba Do!

SOCOM42
04-30-2023, 09:11 PM
They will change the law before 2035. Or, the ports in WA, OR, and Mexico will get a LOT busier. Nothing to see here. Just Democrats pandering for votes.

How about a new port of entry just to the north in Canada, at Vancouver?

That would do the trick, I do believe their rail system is compatible with ours, might also be a lot cheaper too.

Longshoremen might be better also.

No asshole Californian governor to deal with whoever it might be at the time.

T-Man 1066
04-30-2023, 09:48 PM
How about a new port of entry just to the north in Canada, at Vancouver?

That would do the trick, I do believe their rail system is compatible with ours, might also be a lot cheaper too.

Longshoremen might be better also.

No asshole Californian governor to deal with whoever it might be at the time.

There you go, with good and logical ideas. :stirpot:

Sasquatch
05-01-2023, 01:00 AM
Let me just state for the record Gavin has not completed a single thing while in office. Except the gay marriage thing when he was the mayor of SF. He is simply trying to talk his way into the WH. In fact, when he ran for governor the first time he ran on a platform of getting rid of El Diablo nuclear power plant. Quietly, about 9 months ago, he put out a press release saying El Diablo will continue to operate for at least the next 5-10 years because we can't meet state power needs without it. So just goes to prove Dems are full of shit when it comes to "green energy".

Prepared One
05-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Let me just state for the record Gavin has not completed a single thing while in office. Except the gay marriage thing when he was the mayor of SF. He is simply trying to talk his way into the WH. In fact, when he ran for governor the first time he ran on a platform of getting rid of El Diablo nuclear power plant. Quietly, about 9 months ago, he put out a press release saying El Diablo will continue to operate for at least the next 5-10 years because we can't meet state power needs without it. So just goes to prove Dems are full of shit when it comes to "green energy".

Californians keep doubling down on stupid when electing morons like Newsom. And him managing to talk his way into the WH is truly a scary thought.

T-Man 1066
05-01-2023, 10:16 AM

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/california-could-phase-out-diesel-locomotives

Just seen this, speaks to your train reference.

Summary: California has reached the pinnacle of libtarded stupidity. Newsom: Hold my beer...

Sasquatch
05-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Californians keep doubling down on stupid when electing morons like Newsom. And him managing to talk his way into the WH is truly a scary thought.

To tell you the truth I seriously doubt Californians voted him into office. The Dems have it so rigged here (like they're trying to do all over the country) they just install who they want.