PDA

View Full Version : Quick thought on Hispanic white supremacy narrative being pushed

Jester-ND
05-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Hear me out....

Evidence suggests Hitler and the Nazis fled to Argentina post WWII.... What if these single males flooding the border are products of that and bringing the rise of the 4th reich? Just spitballing as-to reasoning behind hispanic neo-nazis? :stirpot::thinking:

Sparkyprep
05-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Meh. I think Naziism is taught. I don't think it is in your DNA.

Jester-ND
05-11-2023, 04:17 PM

agree... the maybe learned it from their nazi grandfathers who were children of the 3rd reich in Argentina

Slippy
05-11-2023, 05:43 PM
Bears some investigation.

I'm much more inclined to use current fact that Mexican, Central America and South America illegals are scums of the earth and intent on doing bad shit to America and Americans. Most are owned by the cartels and those who are not are fleeing something and have no idea how to assimilate into a civil society.

Box of frogs
05-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Hear me out....
Just spitballing as-to reasoning behind hispanic neo-nazis? :stirpot::thinking:

There are no Mexican/Hispanic neo nazis.
It’s the left spinning this to take you attention off illegals and nut jobs who are allowed to walk amongst sane people instead of being locked away.
BoF

MoreAmmoOK
05-11-2023, 07:57 PM
The people from the South are cowards running from a country they are too lazy to fix.

1skrewsloose
05-11-2023, 08:07 PM
^^^I wouldn't say they are cowards, more like gullible sheep, they vote in some slick talker then he changes his position. Kinda like here.

Wife is from Peru, they've always had problems, thought they'd be smart one election and elect a japanese dude for president, he robbed them blind too.

They're decent God fearing folks, but have no guns, therefore not to bright to allow that to happen in the first place.

Went there in the early 90's, cops directing traffic with uzi's slung over their shoulders, for some reason that did not make my vacation there feel safer.

Sasquatch
05-11-2023, 08:46 PM
Somewhere out there there is a white supremacy group and I am positive they are not taking hispanic or black members.

MountainGirl
05-12-2023, 08:38 AM
All y'all have valid points.

My take is everyone of every flavor is so fkd-up, coiled-up, so tight ready to snap, that it's not out of the realm of possibility for anyone to jump in any direction...even one that's not ethnically their own.

Prepared One
05-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Somewhere out there there is a white supremacy group and I am positive they are not taking hispanic or black members.

The kkk is alive and well here in Texas and I am quite sure your right, they are not recruiting blacks or mexicans.

Sarge7402
05-12-2023, 09:12 AM

Think you might have missed something here. Sure it can be taught, so can democracy. So why in Africa after almost 70 years of independence do we still see tribalism as the principal factor in how the dark continent is ruled.

Germanic tribes have for centuries been a war like group dating back all the way to the Roman Empire.

We know for a fact that Odessa and the Vatican worked magic in developing Rat Lines to South America. Isn't that where they found Eichman and Mengela?

So why is it a streach to see that they've infected Argentina (which was semi facist under Peron) with their brand of hate

Inor
05-12-2023, 10:47 AM
I think more telling is:

When did spics become their own race? When I was a kid, I remember all those government forms that asked about race always included the option: "Caucasian or Hispanic". So spics used to be white-honky-crackers but somewhere along the line the government decided it was "better" to make them their own race.

Just more divide and conquer by our government...

Jester-ND
05-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Think you might have missed something here. Sure it can be taught, so can democracy. So why in Africa after almost 70 years of independence do we still see tribalism as the principal factor in how the dark continent is ruled.

Germanic tribes have for centuries been a war like group dating back all the way to the Roman Empire.

We know for a fact that Odessa and the Vatican worked magic in developing Rat Lines to South America. Isn't that where they found Eichman and Mengela?

So why is it a streach to see that they've infected Argentina (which was semi facist under Peron) with their brand of hate

Mengela signed his marriage license after the war in South America Jose Mengela........