PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #341

Sasquatch
05-17-2023, 01:08 AM
Let It All Burn!

Denton throws a bunch of topics at Sas and wants him to respond. Sas says screw it let the whole thing burn. Who it right? Does it really matter, you have nothing and be happy. Oh and you'll eat bugs too. We also talk "Digital First Responders", you're going to love this one.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-05-16T23_07_10-07_00

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 06:11 AM
Really good show, Denton thinks giving your child chocolate pudding makes you a bad parent. Kidding!!! You guys were really on target.

You guys really nailed it tonight, GREAT show!! Guy gets his hand cut off, looking for a "hand" out, You can't make this shit up!!!

Maybe its just me, at times I might be a little twisted, got a laugh out of it.

'

Denton
05-17-2023, 10:58 AM
Really good show, Denton thinks giving your child chocolate pudding makes you a bad parent. Kidding!!! You guys were really on target.

You guys really nailed it tonight, GREAT show!! Guy gets his hand cut off, looking for a "hand" out, You can't make this shit up!!!

Maybe its just me, at times I might be a little twisted, got a laugh out of it.

'

Thanks!

I don’t care if I’m cancelled from society. I don’t care if they pass a statute. I will not refer to a human by any pronoun that doesn’t reflect their chromosomes.

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 11:08 AM
Are you on lunch break or what? Thought you would be at work. 11 o'clock in the morning. Your boss will dock your pay:)

Denton
05-17-2023, 11:16 AM
I’m a second shifter. I clock in by 2:00, Central.
I can’t imagine having to clock in at first shift time!

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 11:44 AM
My bad, shit, I knew that too. I blame it on my age, or whatever works.:)

Slippy
05-17-2023, 12:02 PM
Thanks!

I don’t care if I’m cancelled from society. I don’t care if they pass a statute. I will not refer to a human by any pronoun that doesn’t reflect their chromosomes.

I'll do my best to avoid or screw with the mentally ill people who support and participate in this nonsense.

I actually like it when I see someone in my industry add a (he/his or she/her) bullshat next to their name/email.

A. I can screw with them for fun

B. I can avoid them.

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 12:08 PM
^^^ Bravo, we should never capitulate, we are the majority, they are not!!!

Denton
05-17-2023, 03:18 PM
Are you on lunch break or what? Thought you would be at work. 11 o'clock in the morning. Your boss will dock your pay:)

Ok; NOW I’m on the clock and on my phone. The boss is at a desk across from me doing the same thing.
Long live the military/industrial complex!

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 05:12 PM
Well alright then, don't strain yourself. Us ole guys need to take it easy.:)

1skrewsloose
05-17-2023, 05:18 PM
I'll do my best to avoid or screw with the mentally ill people who support and participate in this nonsense.

I actually like it when I see someone in my industry add a (he/his or she/her) bullshat next to their name/email.

A. I can screw with them for fun

B. I can avoid them.

In my mind there's only 3, Mr., Mrs., and Ms. Makes life so much simpler.

Mad Trapper
05-17-2023, 10:47 PM
In my mind there's only 3, Mr., Mrs., and Ms. Makes life so much simpler.

I use those when being polite.

Sasquatch
05-17-2023, 11:47 PM
I’m a second shifter. I clock in by 2:00, Central.
I can’t imagine having to clock in at first shift time!

Oh it's super fun let me tell ya! Especially with a two hour drive before hand.

Prepared One
05-18-2023, 09:22 AM
Thanks!

I believe man is blessed with only so many fucks to give in his lifetime. Therefore I use mine sparingly. Your either a man or a woman, otherwise, I don't give a fuck what you identify as. :headbanger: