PDA

View Full Version : Guess if you yell racist it doesn't matter what happened

Sarge7402
06-18-2023, 05:32 PM
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/06/18/open-the-pod-bay-doors-bezos-amazon-shuts-down-mans-entire-smart-home-after-delivery-worker-claims-racism/

Locked out for a week cause the driver couldn't understand what the automatic answer said.

Guess Amazon should be sued for reverse racism

Prepared One
06-18-2023, 05:52 PM
Big Brother takes control. He will tell you what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. Do not go against Big Brother. 2331323313

Sarge7402
06-18-2023, 06:03 PM
Guess what's good for the goose �� isn't good for the gander ⁷

Box of frogs
06-18-2023, 06:13 PM
Guilty until proven innocent.

BoF

Chiefster23
06-18-2023, 06:48 PM
I don’t understand why anyone would have these “smart” devices in their home to begin with. The wife brought home Alexa for a day or 2 and I nixed that. I don’t want any outside control or outside monitoring.

Sasquatch
06-18-2023, 07:38 PM
Guess Amazon should be sued for reverse racism

There's no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism. To suggest otherwise denotes, somehow, white on black racism is different than black on white racism. Or any other racism for that matter.

shootbrownelk
06-18-2023, 08:10 PM
Guilty until proven innocent.

BoF

That is exactly what Nancy Pelosi said when they indicted Trump when a reporter asked her about it. "Trump will have his day in court to prove HIS INNOCENCE". You'd think that someone who was at one time 3rd. in line for the Presidency would know that "A person is innocent until PROVEN GUILTY". The Democrats always operate outside and above the law, and now a days they do it in broad daylight and they don't give a shit.

MountainGirl
06-19-2023, 05:55 AM
I don’t understand why anyone would have these “smart” devices in their home to begin with. The wife brought home Alexa for a day or 2 and I nixed that. I don’t want any outside control or outside monitoring.

Me either, and I'm in the process of reviewing all the potentials.
- Smart TVs that can see and listen whether they're turned on or not
- All computer things, modems, routers, etc
- Smart phones. So many times my smart phone will just be sitting there while PO & I talk about some random thing... and the next time I use it ads pop up for what we were talking about. I'm this (-><-) close to going back to a flip phone. Or a land line; if that's even possible out here. Or, nothing at all.