PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #355

Sasquatch
07-19-2023, 12:54 AM
How Long Before You Say No More

This week the guys start off with a spirited debate (they argue) about the opening of the show. Then it's off to the races with some GOP politicians threatening to switch parties....well buh bye. Then Presidential hopeful Gavin Newsom holds a giant neon sign over his head that reads Hypocrite. This week the guys also introduce a new feature, the "D&S Show Heroes of the Week". Denton has a heart wrenching tale of a little girl who could've been President and Sas will round things out talking about a disorder that makes people think they should cut off a perfectly good limb. Sound like anything else going on these days? And, of course, we hear from you in our mailbag.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-07-18T22_50_46-07_00

Prepared One
07-19-2023, 09:39 AM
Hey! MG and I just received your refrigerator magnet in the mail. I guess the $500.00 cash prize we won is still in the mail? :bounce:

KnuteFartne
07-19-2023, 09:43 AM
Hey! MG and I just received your refrigerator magnet in the mail. I guess the $500.00 cash prize we won is still in the mail? :bounce:

23772Yes, make sure you're sitting by the mailbox for that cash.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
07-19-2023, 10:09 AM
Yes, make sure you're sitting by the mailbox for that cash.

I know, I know, Denton probably spent it on booze and cheap women.

Mad Trapper
07-20-2023, 02:39 PM
D + S it was all good, ......except politicians are NOT LIKE HOOKERS/WHORES/PROSTITUTES at all ........

A Whore WILL STOP screwing you, when they have ALL your money.

Sasquatch
07-21-2023, 12:22 AM
D + S it was all good, ......except politicians are NOT LIKE HOOKERS/WHORES/PROSTITUTES at all ........

A Whore WILL STOP screwing you, when they have ALL your money.

We meant the bad whores not the good whores.

Denton
07-21-2023, 01:08 AM
We meant the bad whores not the good whores.

I’m thinking this thread has gone horribly awry.

Mad Trapper
07-21-2023, 02:47 AM
I’m thinking this thread has gone horribly awry.

Prepared One
07-22-2023, 09:29 AM
The difference between a whore and a hooker is the whore will do it for nothing and you pay the hooker not for sex, but to leave afterwards. Just sayin.

Slippy
07-22-2023, 10:03 AM
How Long Before You Say No More

This week the guys start off with a spirited debate (they argue) about the opening of the show. Then it's off to the races with some GOP politicians threatening to switch parties....well buh bye. Then Presidential hopeful Gavin Newsom holds a giant neon sign over his head that reads Hypocrite. This week the guys also introduce a new feature, the "D&S Show Heroes of the Week". Denton has a heart wrenching tale of a little girl who could've been President and Sas will round things out talking about a disorder that makes people think they should cut off a perfectly good limb. Sound like anything else going on these days? And, of course, we hear from you in our mailbag.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-07-18T22_50_46-07_00

If someone/anyone (adult) desires to cut off their penis, more power to them and I firmly support their decision to do so. The sheer fact that they desire to cut off their penis proves they are mentally ill and should never have children.

Discussion over, Slippy is right.

Box of frogs
07-22-2023, 10:21 AM

Denton
07-22-2023, 01:06 PM
If someone/anyone (adult) desires to cut off their penis, more power to them and I firmly support their decision to do so. The sheer fact that they desire to cut off their penis proves they are mentally ill and should never have children.

I think you contradicted yourself, Brother.
Someone who wants to do such a thing is mentally ill and therefore should be protected from one’s self. They should also be given psychiatric help.
Here’s the problem with getting help. The psychiatrists are mentally ill, nowadays. Instead of treating the crazies as if they are crazy, they support the crazies’ loony notions.
It gets even worse. Work Wifey has an in-law who is a gynecologist. IAW hospital policy, she has to treat a crazy man as if he is a woman. She was even trained how to give a man a Pap smear. Think about that.

As you often say, the world’s done gone crazy and there are no sane shrinks to offer assistance.

hawgrider
07-22-2023, 02:10 PM
Someone who wants to do such a thing is mentally ill and therefore should be protected from one’s self. They should also be given psychiatric help.
Here’s the problem with getting help. The psychiatrists are mentally ill, nowadays. Instead of treating the crazies as if they are crazy, they support the crazies’ loony notions.
It gets even worse. Work Wifey has an in-law who is a gynecologist. IAW hospital policy, she has to treat a crazy man as if he is a woman. She was even trained how to give a man a Pap smear. Think about that.

As you often say, the world’s done gone crazy and there are no sane shrinks to offer assistance.

Absolutely psychiatrists are mentally ill!
Funny you mention that as somone close to me is being told to see one of those nutcases. I say absolutely not! Not only is it a huge waste of money it is damaging to the person that may or may not need help.

Slippy
07-22-2023, 02:11 PM

Yes Sir, you are correct in the moral compassionate way in regards to treating these mentally ill cases.

I'm kinda hoping they will cut their dongs off and bleed to death and we won't have to deal with them anymore.

But I know that's not right. But a man can wish, amirite or amirite! :behindsofa:

And yes The World Done Gone Crazy!

Mad Trapper
07-22-2023, 02:39 PM
@Denton

Inor
07-22-2023, 08:40 PM

I could argue practicality vs. morality all day. But I think we can all agree that letting a transformer babysit your 3 year old grandson is a bad idea.

As every graduate of Inor's School of Advanced Psychology will tell you, the only known cure for transformers involves the application of extreme amounts of electricity. Since the government has made things like volts, amps, watts and other sciencey things scarce due to the need for electric cars (not made by Elon Musk)...

The best possible course of action for transformers that want to cut off their peckers is to give them a full bottle of aspirin and a sharp knife and tell them not to miss.

Denton
07-22-2023, 09:12 PM
I could argue practicality vs. morality all day. But I think we can all agree that letting a transformer babysit your 3 year old grandson is a bad idea.

As every graduate of Inor's School of Advanced Psychology will tell you, the only known cure for transformers involves the application of extreme amounts of electricity. Since the government has made things like volts, amps, watts and other sciencey things scarce due to the need for electric cars (not made by Elon Musk)...

The best possible course of action for transformers that want to cut off their peckers is to give them a full bottle of aspirin and a sharp knife and tell them not to miss.

Letting one of them around children is child negligence, to say the least but that’s another story.
Morality and practicality? I’m not looking at it from either side but morality should factor into society’s point of view but it doesn’t, nowadays. I’m not looking at it as a spiritual disease at the moment.

Remember a few decades ago when the American Psychiatric Society viewed homosexuality as a disorder? Was it 77 when they took it off the list? Liberalism crept in. That didn’t change facts; it only ignored facts.

I’ll tell you this. They can glorify mental illness all they want but I’m not playing their idiotic game. Heck, I refuse to use the word “gay” at all, now, unless I feel like singing a particular Christmas carol. I certainly won’t use it when referring to sodomites. They can simply cancel me.

Where was I going with this rambling mess? Surely I had a point.

Denton
07-22-2023, 09:16 PM
Here’s an article worth reading and pondering.
I sent it to Fangfarrier several hours ago. He said it’s why he only drinks beer and wine. :thumb::thumb:

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/07/22/is-it-something-in-the-water/

Prepared One
07-23-2023, 06:32 PM
If your under 18 it's child abuse plain and simple, if your 18 and over it's your own dam fault. Don't come to me for tax money or insurance money in order to finance your stupidity and don't come crying to me when you figured out you fucked up. I am tired of these stupid morons and their woke bull shit.

KnuteFartne
07-23-2023, 06:48 PM
...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230723/1e1e204bc69f6365d91e610c778d9bca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230723/9c970f314e6996c58be0b23445d039ec.jpg