mhans
02-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Hello everyone...

Baglady
02-28-2015, 01:12 AM
Hey. How's things in Pennsylvania?

mhans
02-28-2015, 01:14 AM
very cold.... how are you... I see a lot of familiar names in this forum...

Baglady
02-28-2015, 01:24 AM
Yep. Same here...cold. We all come here to admire the Georgian Lifestyle.

1moretoy
02-28-2015, 04:00 AM
Hello everyone...

Welcome aboard...glad to have ya.

RWalls
02-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Glad you are here! WARNING: People here are either off their rocker or more than half off their rocker.

Sarge7402
02-28-2015, 06:55 AM
RW we're not off our rockers we're totally bonkers!!! Hi MH glad you could make it.

Txwheels
02-28-2015, 07:12 AM
Glad you are here! WARNING: People here are either off their rocker or more than half off their rocker.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

hawgrider
02-28-2015, 07:18 AM
A little insanity keeps us sane.

Howdy !

mhans
02-28-2015, 08:07 AM
thank fellas... glad to be here.

Deebo
02-28-2015, 08:15 AM
We are all here, becouse we're not all there.
Saw that on Gold rush. Welcome sir.

mhans
02-28-2015, 08:28 AM
thanks for the welcome everyone... I'm glad to see you are here too Deebo

Arklatex
02-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Howdy Mhans. Glad you found your way here.

Inor
02-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the OTP!

I am the exception that RWalls was talking about with his "almost everybody here is nuts" comment. But I dutifully show up every day to help the rest of the loons. :biglaugh:

justlooking
02-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Welcome

MrsInor
02-28-2015, 10:24 AM
Welcome.

Slippy
02-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone...

mhans, my man! Great to see you Sir!

Sparkyprep
02-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Great. Another cop. :rolleyes: J/k. Welcome! We are all a little :crazy:

MI.oldguy
02-28-2015, 01:42 PM
Welcome!...seen you elsewhere.

DerBiermeister
02-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Don't remember crossing paths, but Howdy!

Reptilicus
02-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Welcome from Texas, mhans, I remember your moniker from that older, evil place full of liberal bullcrap!!! Glad to see you finally made it!!

mhans
02-28-2015, 10:48 PM
Yes.... That other place was my first forum. I made my exit last night with a bang. Arklatex saw my last post. It was gratifying

mhans
02-28-2015, 10:51 PM
mhans, my man! Great to see you Sir!

Slippy!!! I'm glad you are here too. Did you see my grand exit

mhans
02-28-2015, 10:55 PM
Great. Another cop. :rolleyes: J/k. Welcome! We are all a little :crazy:

Yes sparky, I'm a cop. I am very dangerous. I am the only communist sovereign citizen that exist in the world. Nice to see you here spark...

Inor
02-28-2015, 11:19 PM
Yes.... That other place was my first forum. I made my exit last night with a bang. Arklatex saw my last post. It was gratifying

It is a tradition here that you repost your last post from there here so we can all mock and laugh at them.

mhans
02-28-2015, 11:31 PM
It is a tradition here that you repost your last post from there here so we can all mock and laugh at them.

OK.... I posted... "Hey prepadodo.... Go **** yourself . I guess he thought because he was a super moderator he could just act like a dictator. I guess I hurt his feelings. He didn't have a snappy comeback, He just banned me for life. I dont think he expected to get cursed out like that.

Inor
02-28-2015, 11:38 PM
OK.... I posted... "Hey prepadodo.... Go **** yourself . I guess he thought because he was a super moderator he could just act like a dictator. I guess I hurt his feelings. He didn't have a snappy comeback, He just banned me for life. I dont think he expected to get cursed out like that.m

You must have joined after Mrs Inor and I made our grand exit as I do not recall your icon. But you have definitely earned the rocker. Please give it a few days as I do not have permissions to give you the coveted Banned rocker, but I can suggest it and it is usually granted.

Again welcome! You may find the pace a little slower here. But we are not ban happy.

P.S. I think everybody you see with the Banned rocker under their name was bounced for just speaking truth to power at PF. There may be one or two exceptions that did the same at other forums, but...

mhans
02-28-2015, 11:45 PM
You must have joined after Mrs Inor and I made our grand exit as I do not recall your icon. But you have definitely earned the rocker. Please give it a few days as I do not have permissions to give you the Banned rocker, but I can suggest it and it is usually granted.

Again welcome! You may find the pace a little slower here. But we are not ban happy.

I can understand banning people. But that particular mod was taking his job a little too serious. I was already there when you and Mrs inor was still there. They have lost a lot of good people and place became too liberal.

Inor
02-28-2015, 11:53 PM
I can understand banning people. But that particular mod was taking his job a little too serious. I was already there when you and Mrs inor was still there. They have lost a lot of good people and place became too liberal.

That seems to be the common theme. Anyway, welcome here. Vent a bit about them - you will have more than a few that will support you, myself included. Then settle in here and enjoy yourself.

Edit: They lost my respect (before I left) when I noticed a message from Survival talking about how he wanted to make their site the "goto site for FEMA". I.E. He wanted FEMA to reference their site as a place for prepper info. (When FEMA walks into the room, it is time for me to go home.)

mhans
02-28-2015, 11:57 PM
That seems to be the common theme. Anyway, welcome here. Vent a bit about them - you will have more than a few that will support you, myself included. Then settle in here and enjoy yourself.

Oh I think I will love it here. I have been looking around and I like what I see. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Sarge7402
03-01-2015, 09:46 AM
You must have joined after Mrs Inor and I made our grand exit as I do not recall your icon. But you have definitely earned the rocker. Please give it a few days as I do not have permissions to give you the coveted Banned rocker, but I can suggest it and it is usually granted.

P.S. I think everybody you see with the Banned rocker under their name was bounced for just speaking truth to power at PF. There may be one or two exceptions that did the same at other forums, but...

Nah! Inor! We were all being jerks and doing what "Good Americans" aren't supposed to do. Speaking our mind like a good and free people are supposed to

MI.oldguy
03-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Mhans,its not there now.they must have canned it.

hawgrider
03-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Yes.... That other place was my first forum. I made my exit last night with a bang. Arklatex saw my last post. It was gratifyingHahaha bad cop no doughnut. Ok sorry couldn't resist. lol which one got you the Jack booted thug by chance?

mhans
03-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Hahaha bad cop no doughnut. Ok sorry couldn't resist. lol which one got you the Jack booted thug by chance?

Denton.... No he is cool with me. Its prepadodo. I knew I was going to get banned. But it had to be done, he needed to get cussed out. He did not have much to say after that. So they deleted the post, I was expecting that, I guess he had to, he looked liked he got bitch slapped and I'm sure he did not want everyone to see it.

hawgrider
03-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Denton.... No he is cool with me. Its prepadodo. I knew I was going to get banned. But it had to be done, he needed to get cussed out. He did not have much to say after that. So they deleted the post, I was expecting that, I guess he had to, he looked liked he got bitch slapped and I'm sure he did not want everyone to see it.
Guess I don't know that mod. I wasn't there very long they couldn't handle me. I'm pretty blunt. They cant handle raw truth there. Yeah I thought maybe denton got you. Welcome again to the island of misfit toys. :beerchug:

MrsInor
03-01-2015, 04:33 PM
There are a few people there that can't take any thoughts contrary to their own. Then there are the folks who just can't seem to tell the truth. And then there are the two-faced folks. Inor got us both banned so I never did get to put in my two cents. All in all I suspect the place is just dang boring by now.

mhans
03-01-2015, 05:33 PM
There are a few people there that can't take any thoughts contrary to their own. Then there are the folks who just can't seem to tell the truth. And then there are the two-faced folks. Inor got us both banned so I never did get to put in my two cents. All in all I suspect the place is just dang boring by now.
Denton always have interesting post and sarge. Diver, the cop baiter from NJ comes up with bias anti cop rant and he comes up with bogus numbers. Every time he gets sacked and called, he whines to the mods. That's pretty much the excitement when diver gets put in his place. Every now and again a good thread gets started until someone hijacks the thread

MrsInor
03-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Artificial Intelligence used to bait people and then go whining off to the mods too. They took all the fun out of the place with the rules. I suppose the liberal preppers (few that there are) have to go someplace.

OSFG
03-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Artificial Intelligence used to bait people and then go whining off to the mods too. They took all the fun out of the place with the rules. I suppose the liberal preppers (few that there are) have to go someplace.

Im giggling again like a school girl...Thats funny.

Mhans I remember you coming onto the forum. Glad you found your way here. This placd has taught me one thing... don't get wrapped up in the day to day discussion. Look for the knowledge that gets posted. Enjoy the humor that gets posted. Laugh at the tantrums of those who can't deal with different opinions...and you will find your true friends in those that consistently express opinions that are similar to yours. The difference between here and there is that there are way fewer, if any, libtards here as opposed to there. I had ol Tonto nailed the moment I met her.

Inor
03-01-2015, 09:48 PM
I had ol Tonto nailed the moment I met her.

I thought that was the greatest nickname ever given to somebody - doubly so when it pissed her off so much!

Innkeeper
03-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Welcome I remember seeing you over at the old site, glad you came over hope you enjoy it here.

Slippy
03-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Slippy!!! I'm glad you are here too. Did you see my grand exit

I missed it but got your PM. By the time I replied you were gone and all the good stuff had been deleted.

mhans
03-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Welcome I remember seeing you over at the old site, glad you came over hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you. I know I will enjoy it here, I see a lot of good people here and it seems to be more relaxed.

hawgrider
03-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Thank you. I know I will enjoy it here, I see a lot of good people here and it seems to be more relaxed.More relaxed and more freedom of speech. Even if we are yanking each others chains. The guy that owns this place is a nut job that helps too:biglaugh:

rice paddy daddy
03-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Thank you. I know I will enjoy it here, I see a lot of good people here and it seems to be more relaxed.
Welcome, mhans.
This place is relaxed, for sure. Thank God.